Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My real feelings about Jimmy Ballz (tm)

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
edited December 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

Tell me I'm wrong.

@YellowSnow

@haie

I dont have enough haie in my life or yellow piss and vinegar in my personality to tell you you're wrong.

I think you're wrong though.

Fuck off cuog creep.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,044 Founders Club
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004

Now that's creepy.
    edited December 2019
    Look at the similarities you unapologetic doogs:

1. They're both [allegedly] GREAT defensive coordinators.
    2. They're both noted recruiters, because everyone says so.
    3. They both had a pretty non-existent resume b4 getting a big P5 jerb
    4. They're both the kind of people that OBK hates to see in this clean country.
    5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

Use your head race. This isn't personal. It's business.

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

You're pressing.

Turrible take, Creep. Just turrible. No one has any clue has Jimmy No Balls is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily disappoint.

That said...

1. There's a pretty good track record of former Pete coordinators doing decent to great once they become HC.
    2. Jimmy is coming into a way better situation than Manny it's not even close.
    3. Jimmy has great on campus facilities and can boat to work. Manny has to drive on game day to Joe Robbie Stadium.
    edited December 2019

Turrible take, Creep. Just turrible. No one has any clue has Jimmy No Balls is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily disappoint.

That said...

1. There's a pretty good track record of former Pete coordinators doing decent to great once they become HC.
    2. Jimmy is coming into a way better situation than Manny it's not even close.
    3. Jimmy has great on campus facilities and can boat to work. Manny has to drive on game day to Joe Robbie Stadium.
    Track records. Hmm hmm.

This is some doogy rationalization that's going into the vault for later use.

"No one has any clue how [FILL IN BLANK WITH NAME OF REACH HIRE COACH] is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily as disappoint.

And Manny has as much or more talent on his roster as Jimmy Ballz has on his. The point is this: Emotional Mike is right when he points out that any other program making this hire gets the once over here at HCH (I acronym how I want bitches) and all this same exact "you never know" optimism gets laffed out the house. You know it too.

You're pressing.

You'll have to excuse me if I defer consideration of the opinions of an adult man who was crying the other day because Petersen retired.

But please, regale me again with tales of Chris Petersen's humanity and moral superiority. I'm close to crying myself.

Imagine expecting Husky fans to be consistent

Of course we hate every Oregon coach. Hasn't slowed them down much

I liked the Herm Edwards hire

Most coaches suck. You learned that here. So odds are any hire will suck

We know this

I know. I just want to rub your nose in it. You know that too.
    HuskyJW said:

We could let him coach first

Just a thought

Well, no shit.

I think I said that when Manny was hired too.

Keep trying. I've heard it all.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam
    WHY WON'T YOU LIPO!
    edited December 2019

WHY WON'T YOU LIPO!

Self loathing Dwag gonna self loathing Dwag.