Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My real feelings about Jimmy Ballz (tm)

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004

Manny has one year. The similarity is that Miami had to say he wasn't getting fired for going 6-6 because he has no goodwill built up

Jimmy does face the same thing. We? go 6-6 and his seat is blistering

You still don't know if Diaz can coach or not

Nor do we

Your boyfriend at Oregon was an OT loss away to UW from facing the same shit after year 1. Now look at him

How can you say jury's out on Diaz, who got worse this year, and go hypothetical losses on my boyfriend? My boyfriend didn't lose to Duke and FIU in year 1. My boyfriend didn't lose at home to a dreadful last place Georgia Tech team trying to run a pro set offense with triple option players. My boyfriend beat the conference bully in year 1, and while we're doing hypos had but two bad road games in the P12 and otherwise improved the team across the board, especially talent. Miami got worse across the board, even on defense, where they've been pretty good.

WHY WON'T YOU LIPO!

The thing about LIPO is that it's not really dependent on what we want to do. You really have no other choice.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    edited December 2019
    Who cares? This argument is FS.

He’ll either a winner or a loser. Ewibi.

Most everything you say is stupid but it doesn't stop you.

So shut up.

So shut up.
    You are arguing just to argue about something nobody knows anything about. That’s the entire point of a message bored I suppose. He’ll either be good or he’ll suck. Equating to him Manny Diaz is FS. Whatever.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Manny has one year. The similarity is that Miami had to say he wasn't getting fired for going 6-6 because he has no goodwill built up

Nor do we

Your boyfriend at Oregon was an OT loss away to UW from facing the same shit after year 1. Now look at him

Imagine expecting Husky fans to be consistent

Of course we hate every Oregon coach. Hasn't slowed them down much

I liked the Herm Edwards hire

Most coaches suck. You learned that here. So odds are any hire will suck

We know this

I don't have anything more to add to this.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam

So shut up.
    You are arguing just to argue about something nobody knows anything about. That’s the entire point of a message bored I suppose. He’ll either be good or he’ll suck. Equating to him Manny Diaz is FS. Whatever.
    Creep is clearly bored and doesn't know what to do with his hands.

Look at the similarities you unapologetic doogs:

1. They're both [allegedly] GREAT defensive coordinators.
    2. They're both noted recruiters, because everyone says so.
    3. They both had a pretty non-existent resume b4 getting a big P5 jerb
    4. They're both the kind of people that OBK hates to see in this clean country.
    5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

You're pressing.

You'll have to excuse me if I defer consideration of the opinions of an adult man who was crying the other day because Petersen retired.

But please, regale me again with tales of Chris Petersen's humanity and moral superiority. I'm close to crying myself.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam

So shut up.
    He likes picking on retarded doogs. I can't really blame him for that. I blame @RaceBannon for the Kane Hall beatings that led to it.

So shut up.
    I thought I told you to shut up.

UW has a better infrastructure than Miami right now. Richt has one pretty good year and it had been a long time since Miami had been any good before that.

Lake is starting out with a preseason favorite to win the conference. Time will tell, but I’m pretty sure he’s better than Manny Diaz.

Got it. Thanks.

Look at the similarities you unapologetic doogs:

1. They're both [allegedly] GREAT defensive coordinators.
    2. They're both noted recruiters, because everyone says so.
    3. They both had a pretty non-existent resume b4 getting a big P5 jerb
    4. They're both the kind of people that OBK hates to see in this clean country.
    5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

You're pressing.

You'll have to excuse me if I defer consideration of the opinions of an adult man who was crying the other day because Petersen retired.

But please, regale me again with tales of Chris Petersen's humanity and moral superiority. I'm close to crying myself.

BigErn breaking his retard takes record in this thread.
    haie said:

Nor do we

Imagine expecting Husky fans to be consistent

Of course we hate every Oregon coach. Hasn't slowed them down much

I liked the Herm Edwards hire

Most coaches suck. You learned that here. So odds are any hire will suck

We know this

I don't have anything more to add to this.
    Disappointed.
    edited December 2019

UW has a better infrastructure than Miami right now. Richt has one pretty good year and it had been a long time since Miami had been any good before that.

Lake is starting out with a preseason favorite to win the conference. Time will tell, but I’m pretty sure he’s better than Manny Diaz.

Infrastructure? What is that?

You have coaches and players and a schedule and that's it. Period.

The Miami roster has talent all over the field. There are some holes just like Washington has, but Diaz fucked the dog with a roster a better coach could have easily driven to 10 wins. They've played one team that was over their heads, and that was Florida.

It's coaching, talent and who you play.

The rest is bullshit cooked up by apologists. There is no infrastructure.

So shut up.
    He likes picking on retarded doogs. I can't really blame him for that. I blame @RaceBannon for the Kane Hall beatings that led to it.
    Remind me who started this retarded thread.

So shut up.
    Relax creep. Pull out a nice scotch and roll a fresh blunt

So shut up.
    Remind me who started this retarded thread.
    It wasn't retarded until you showed up Re-Run.

Please, rationalize the thread topic with how you were crying like a bitch the other day.

Only fools give up their manhood for strangers.

So shut up.
    Relax creep. Pull out a nice scotch and roll a fresh blunt
    Jr. When it's time for you to pass on advice to the likes of me, I will let you know. Until then, do as I say and shut the fuck up.
    Creep could very well be the toughest guy on the entire internet.