Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pre-Apple Cup 2019 Pole: Fire or Keep Petersen

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Quick pulse check on the bored

Pre-Apple Cup 2019 Pole: Fire or Keep Petersen 71 votes

Fire
30%
SwayejecornelwhlinderBennyBeaverPurpleBazeThomasFremontPurpleJdOgmasterYouKnowItPurpleThrobberhaieDude61phineasJaWarrenJaHookerguntlovePenaceTurdBomberEastCoastDoogFireCohenNorwegianHusky 22 votes
Keep
69%
DerekJohnsonCFetters_Nacho_LoverFire_Marshall_BillPostGameOrangeSliceswhuggyRoadDawg55skookumGladstonedncExtraChrisBalumni94The_UndertakerdfleaDoogieMcDoogersonDoubleJDawgTequillaMosster47biak1EwaDawghuskyhooligan 49 votes

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,008 Founders Club
    Keep
    People that haven't been to a league game in the past 10 years don't get to vote.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter
    Keep
    Look, if anyone has a right to be angry about Petersen’s implosion it’s ME! I adored that man. Besides his BRB, JO silver fox appeal, he guided the team back to Pasadena, and I will forever be thankful to him for getting it so I could go to my first Rose Bowl. For that he’s earned another year, and if I’m a Doog for saying that, so be it.

HOWEVER!

They say your job hunt begins the moment you land a new position. If I were Cohen I would start shopping around. Pete’s definitely on notice, regardless of the AC outcome.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club
    Fire

People that haven't been to a league game in the past 10 years don't get to vote.

Fuck off, Rowboat. I don't need to physically go to games to have an opinion on the product or the fact that Pete makes the same mistakes over and over again. Not going to games doesn't make me any less of a fan.

Am I expecting Petersen to have an epiphany that leads to some pardigm shift? No, I don't. If it happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised. It'll be a fucking Christmas miracle.
    Relax, man.

I laffed!
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    FirePete said:
    Golden opp to mindfuck literally everyone. Damn.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Keep
    Postal91 said:

FirePete said:
    Golden opp to mindfuck literally everyone. Damn.

Yeah that would have been a fantastic twist. Oh well.