Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sweden: What Happens when Treasonous Leaders Adopt Reckless Open Borders Immigration Policies

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Racist statist commie heard from.

Or white nationalist.
    You should learn the definition of the word 'nationalist' before trying to use it as an insult. A white nationalist is simply someone who is white, and someone who puts their own country ahead of other countries or international groups.

Or is it someone being white that you have a problem with. Are you a racist?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Or white nationalist.
    You should learn the definition of the word 'nationalist' before trying to use it as an insult. A white nationalist is simply someone who is white, and someone who puts their own country ahead of other countries or international groups.

Obk is more comfortable being called a white supremacist.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Or white nationalist.

You sound like you might be a racist. Why are you a member of the party of the Ku Klux Klan? Why do you support the KKK democrat governor of Virginia? Why do you support corrupt propaganda machines like CNN and ABC that cover up for Jeffrey Epstein's clients?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Or white nationalist.

You sound like you might be a racist. Why are you a member of the party of the Ku Klux Klan? Why do you support the KKK democrat governor of Virginia? Why do you support corrupt propaganda machines like CNN and ABC that cover up for Jeffrey Epstein's clients?
    Add that to your 5G list of fucktardedness.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Or white nationalist.

Looks like you and Hondo are pretty engaged and will be tied up for a while. How very nice ad appropriate. Happy for you guys.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Sweden’s PM won’t blame immigrants for surge in immigrant crime"

With gang crime soaring in Sweden, the country’s Prime Minister still refuses to blame immigration for the problem. The statistics prove him wrong, but in Sweden, social justice is more important than actual justice.

The country that gave the world ABBA and IKEA is now famed for a more sinister export: crime. Amid a wave of bombings and shootings, Denmark last week closed its border with Sweden, reintroducing passport controls and police checks for the first time since the 1950s. The tightening of security is necessary “to counter the threat from serious, cross-border crime,”said Denmark’s minister of justice, Nick Haekkerup.

Thirteen explosions and a double murder on Danish soil prompted the lockdown, but in Sweden, the problem is worse. There were 162 bombings in Sweden last year, and 120 in the first seven months of 2019 alone. The link between migrants and crime is not just the stuff of right-wing fantasy. A 2017 investigation by newspaper Dagens Nyheter found that migrants were behind 90 percent of shootings in Sweden. The majority of shooting perpetrators, the report found, were men of Middle Eastern or North African origin.

Sweden’s own in-house PR shop, Sweden.se, is meanwhile luring more migrants north with Arabic-language advertisements promising free health and dental care, sizable children’s allowance payments and the world’s longest paid parental leave - if the newcomers manage to find a job in the first place.

With a government hell-bent on burying its head in the sand, Scania CEO Leif Östling warned last month that clashes between migrants and locals could drive the country into “internal war.” The truck tycoon’s prediction is borne out by a recent study from the Swedish Defence University, warning that the Swedish justice system is ill-equipped to handle the parallel societies developing in immigrant neighborhoods.

If Sweden's government continues to ignore the problem, and if Östling’s worst predictions come to pass, then the Social Democrat leader will one day be able to hold his head high and declare “at least nobody called me racist,” as his country burns.

https://rt.com/op-ed/473916-sweden-denies-immigrant-crime/

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

You still don’t remember my position on boarders even though I was clear and consistent for years on it.

Fuck off you weirdo.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OBK, what’s your take on breeding with untermensch, greasy Slavs?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604

OBK, what’s your take on breeding with untermensch, greasy Slavs?

Keep tabs on them until they show some promise then legitimize the bastards if necessary
  • Options

With gang crime soaring in Sweden, the country’s Prime Minister still refuses to blame immigration for the problem. The statistics prove him wrong, but in Sweden, social justice is more important than actual justice.

The country that gave the world ABBA and IKEA is now famed for a more sinister export: crime. Amid a wave of bombings and shootings, Denmark last week closed its border with Sweden, reintroducing passport controls and police checks for the first time since the 1950s. The tightening of security is necessary “to counter the threat from serious, cross-border crime,”said Denmark’s minister of justice, Nick Haekkerup.

Thirteen explosions and a double murder on Danish soil prompted the lockdown, but in Sweden, the problem is worse. There were 162 bombings in Sweden last year, and 120 in the first seven months of 2019 alone. The link between migrants and crime is not just the stuff of right-wing fantasy. A 2017 investigation by newspaper Dagens Nyheter found that migrants were behind 90 percent of shootings in Sweden. The majority of shooting perpetrators, the report found, were men of Middle Eastern or North African origin.

Sweden’s own in-house PR shop, Sweden.se, is meanwhile luring more migrants north with Arabic-language advertisements promising free health and dental care, sizable children’s allowance payments and the world’s longest paid parental leave - if the newcomers manage to find a job in the first place.

With a government hell-bent on burying its head in the sand, Scania CEO Leif Östling warned last month that clashes between migrants and locals could drive the country into “internal war.” The truck tycoon’s prediction is borne out by a recent study from the Swedish Defence University, warning that the Swedish justice system is ill-equipped to handle the parallel societies developing in immigrant neighborhoods.

If Sweden's government continues to ignore the problem, and if Östling’s worst predictions come to pass, then the Social Democrat leader will one day be able to hold his head high and declare “at least nobody called me racist,” as his country burns.

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

You still don’t remember my position on boarders even though I was clear and consistent for years on it.

Fuck off you weirdo.
    OBK a paper hanger like we haven't seen since

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

Fuck off you weirdo.

• Options

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

Fuck off you weirdo.

Mein Kampf wiff struggle of latino invaders who are going to change our culture.

Lives are being effected!!

JFC
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Browning of America makes for beautiful women

I'm in favor
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sweden probably wants immigrant labor who will work for less plus white birthrates are low and have been for decades. Similar to here...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    God forbid you pay citizens a slightly better wage
  • Options
    I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.
  • Options

The Browning of America makes for beautiful women

I'm in favor

Finally a manly comment in this otherwise unholy thread.

• Options

God forbid you pay citizens a slightly better wage

Resident communist heard from.

Hey, don't tread on my capital bitch. Mine is mine. I'll deploy it however, and wherever, I wish.
  • Options

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

Never heard of her.

Does she put out?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.
  • Options
    You all deserve Sweden's fate. Bend over with your leaders and see how far you can take it up the ass.