Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sweden: What Happens when Treasonous Leaders Adopt Reckless Open Borders Immigration Policies

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm guessing there are posters here who agree with my position on immigration but are too afraid of offending the mob or being called a racist by shitheads like Damone, to agree, it's like a microcosm of our society. The silent majority. It's why you got polls showing Hillary would win in an avalanche, but she didn't, because people who would never publicly admit to supporting Trump, did. Sometimes you just have to take a stand and say enough is enough, and shove it right back in their faces. Or your country really will end up like Sweden.

More obsession noted.

You’re literally a racist as defined in the dictionary. Do you dispute that?
    I don't answer to the shit that comes out of a horse's ass.
    So no, you don’t dispute it.
    Get back to your mob. I'm not a member of it and I don't answer to you.
    I don't blame you for taking this rhetorical approach at defending yourself. With all the shit you've already written for posterity, it would be very hard to walk it back now.
    You answer to Damone. You're weak minded and ride shotgun. Not very manly.
    I answer to no one and have gone toe to toe with the best HCH has to offer. I fear nobody. I have more manliness in one of my ballz than you'll ever muster in your life.

Classic racist move: deflect from the evidence that you're actually a racist by telling the other guy he has the problem.

I seriously believe OBK is the only actual racist on the board. Add to that he’s a duck we have a real piece of shit in our midst.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm guessing there are posters here who agree with my position on immigration but are too afraid of offending the mob or being called a racist by shitheads like Damone, to agree, it's like a microcosm of our society. The silent majority. It's why you got polls showing Hillary would win in an avalanche, but she didn't, because people who would never publicly admit to supporting Trump, did. Sometimes you just have to take a stand and say enough is enough, and shove it right back in their faces. Or your country really will end up like Sweden.

More obsession noted.

I don't blame you for taking this rhetorical approach at defending yourself. With all the shit you've already written for posterity, it would be very hard to walk it back now.
    I answer to no one and have gone toe to toe with the best HCH has to offer. I fear nobody. I have more manliness in one of my ballz than you'll ever muster in your life.

Classic racist move: deflect from the evidence that you're actually a racist by telling the other guy he has the problem.

I seriously believe OBK is the only actual racist on the board. Add to that he’s a duck we have a real piece of shit in our midst.
    Why do you hate Bob?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?
    Fuck off Hondo. You’re the next closest to a racist here after OBK.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.
    Bullshit. Our friendship may now be in jeopardy. He's racist af.

Let me post this again, but for your benefit. Lots of lessons to be learned here rowboat:

I don’t think in 3 years here I’ve ever accused someone of being racist. I suppose in the current moral panic where everyone is accusing everyone of racism, I’m reluctant to do so.
    Oh come on.

When someone serves it to you on a plate, you needn't worry that you'll be accused of playing loose with the race card. I can count on one finger the number of times I've seen @MikeDamone use it. That's how easy our local David Duke has made it for you.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

I mistook you for a man of principle. It would be but a millimeter journey from what he's written for him to tell you he's a racist.

Style's got nothing to do with it. Principle and character. Principle and character.

I once told someone I know a guy who, had he been born in another time, would have rowed with the boys of '36. I have to take that back now.

Sad. Sad, really.
    Mob behavior in action.. People like you need others to be dumb and docile, makes it easier to peddle your narrative.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?
    I have no sense Bob is a racist. His position on the Trayvon Martin issue was confounding af, but I didn't read it as racist and that's as close to a topic on which a racist POV would have been exposed.

Sleddy has some tendencies, but I see it less as racism and more as xenophobia.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?
    I have no sense Bob is a racist. His position on the Trayvon Martin issue was confounding af, but I didn't read it as racist and that's as close to a topic on which a racist POV would have been exposed.

Why don't you remind us all about your very vocal views on so called 'white trash,' because, you know, race has nothing at all to do with that phrase.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?

While Bob probably doesn't display racism in real life. He says some racist shit under the anonymity of this board.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.

Let me post this again, but for your benefit. Lots of lessons to be learned here rowboat:

I don’t think in 3 years here I’ve ever accused someone of being racist. I suppose in the current moral panic where everyone is accusing everyone of racism, I’m reluctant to do so.
    Oh come on.

When someone serves it to you on a plate, you needn't worry that you'll be accused of playing loose with the race card. I can count on one finger the number of times I've seen @MikeDamone use it. That's how easy our local David Duke has made it for you.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

I mistook you for a man of principle. It would be but a millimeter journey from what he's written for him to tell you he's a racist.

Style's got nothing to do with it. Principle and character. Principle and character.

I once told someone I know a guy who, had he been born in another time, would have rowed with the boys of '36. I have to take that back now.

Sad. Sad, really.
    Mob behavior in action.. People like you need others to be dumb and docile, makes it easier to peddle your narrative.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?

While Bob probably doesn't display racism in real life. He says some racist shit under the anonymity of this board.
    Fuck off. Go argue with Bob then. Dumb ass.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?

Why don't you remind us all about your very vocal views on so called 'white trash,' because, you know, race has nothing at all to do with that phrase.
    creepycoug doesn't want to remind us that he actually is a racist, the only difference is that he's racist against whites, which is 'ok' in today's America.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    I'm strongly opposed to illegal immigration and think legal immigration should be to our benefit

But I don't care where they come from or what color they are

@oregonblitzkrieg when you call for a white nation you're as racist as any proponent of Jim Crow

So we part company at that

Your position is not held by many. You just give fuel for us all to be painted by that brush
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I didn't call for a white nation so don't twist my words. Nor did I call for the removal of any CITIZEN already here. I called for the United States to not continue on a trajectory where we are importing so many immigrants from Latin America that Latinos eventually become the majority, as has already happened in California.

Nearly all of the Latin American nations are socialist/communist. That same socialism/communism is being imported here. It's already here. If you can't see the connection, then I suggest you move to one of those countries and better educate yourself.

Moreover, in case you forgot, the United States was founded by Europeans, not the Aztec, the Maya, the Inca, the Mexicans, the Venezuelans. So you can go ahead and f off if you think its racist to defend that heritage.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I didn't call for a white nation so don't twist my words. Nor did I call for the removal of any CITIZEN already here. I called for the United States to not continue on a trajectory where we are importing so many immigrants from Latin America that Latinos eventually become the majority, as has already happened in California.

Nearly all of the Latin American nations are socialist/communist. That same socialism/communism is being imported here. It's already here. If you can't see the connection, then I suggest you move to one of those countries and better educate yourself.

Liars gonna lie I suppose.

Cubans fled a communist regime, and you will find no more staunch an enemy to the concept than you will in Miami, Florida, which is like 85% Cuban.

Russians who come here don't make the US more susceptible to communism either.

You've already said it out loud you dumb fuck. It's a culture issue for you. You're stupid, but I know you're not stupid enough to believe that a bunch of Mexicans are going to flip the US into a socialist empire. Christ, there's a bigger threat of that on the nation's college campuses than there would be from 10 straight years of Latino immigration.

The vast majority of them come here so they can work and get paid for it. You choose to focus on the smaller % who come to work the system because you don't like Latino people.

It's as plain as the blackheads on your nose.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

More obsession noted.

Why do you hate Bob?

creepycoug doesn't want to remind us that he actually is a racist, the only difference is that he's racist against whites, which is 'ok' in today's America.
    Nice try at deeeeeeeeeeeeflecting.

As I've told you, I'm white. I suppose you probably don't believe me, what with me being Hispanic and all.

If using "white trash" makes anybody a racist, then I'd say 99.9% of the total US population is guilty as charged. We surrender to your better judgment. [sarcasm.gif]

• Options

I'm strongly opposed to illegal immigration and think legal immigration should be to our benefit

But I don't care where they come from or what color they are

@oregonblitzkrieg when you call for a white nation you're as racist as any proponent of Jim Crow

So we part company at that

Your position is not held by many. You just give fuel for us all to be painted by that brush

Agree.
  • Options

Moreover, in case you forgot, the United States was founded by Europeans, not the Aztec, the Maya, the Inca, the Mexicans, the Venezuelans. So you can go ahead and f off if you think its racist to defend that heritage.

Sounds like Race needs to go educate himself so that he can debate with a retard like you.

So now we're back to who founded the US and protecting that heritage?

With every post you dig your hole deeper. Fortunately, you are in a small minority of people with small dicks.

I will be actively rooting against Oregon tonight just because it will ruin your weekend.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.
    @creepycoug , so here’s an honest and open ended philosopher king question for you...

So Merriam - Webster defines racism as follows:

Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Obviously, most nativist movements through out our nation’s history have been driven people who were racist. But we’re in a unique place because we are a nation built on creed and not tribe. People can become “American” in very short order

Earlier in the thread I said OBK is Japanese in his outlook. Japan is the most homogeneous nation on earth. Many Japanese are notoriously racist but I suspect there are many who aren’t - ie they don’t think their tribe is superior to others per se. But what if these folks simply want keep Japan all Japanese for the sake of the cultural cohesion aspect. What of Spaniards who want to keep Spain most Spanish in character? Are all these people racist? It’s an honest question and I don’t know that I know the answer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.
    @creepycoug , so here’s an honest and open ended philosopher king question for you...

Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Obviously, most nativist movements through out our nation’s history have been driven people who were racist. But we’re in a unique place because we are a nation built on creed and not tribe. People can become “American” in very short order

Earlier in the thread I said OBK is Japanese in his outlook. Japan is the most homogeneous nation on earth. Many Japanese are notoriously racist but I suspect there are many who aren’t - ie they don’t think their tribe is superior to others per se. But what if these folks simply want keep Japan all Japanese for the sake of the cultural cohesion aspect. What of Spaniards who want to keep Spain most Spanish in character? Are all these people racist? It’s an honest question and I don’t know that I know the answer.
    apples and oranges and a touch of a red herring. OBK believes other races are inferior to whites. That’s the discussion.
  • Options

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

Doesn't matter. OBK is American and is thus a mut living amongst muts. And, sure, many Japanese are racist. They are notoriously so.

He thinks Latinos are inherently inferior and will just come here and fuck up the country. He's been pretty clear on that point, so much so that even two other posters never throw the race card out willy nilly have called him out.

You don't get the benefit of my philosopher king thoughts w/o paying tuition now. Your waiver has expired. Don't find yourself on the wrong side of history my friend. Some guy said the hottest corners of hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral crises, preserve their neutrality." Don't burn rowboat.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

Sad. Sad, really.

Definition of racism

apples and oranges and a touch of a red herring. OBK believes other races are inferior to whites. That’s the discussion.
    Sure, if OBK thinks other races are inferior to whites then he’s a racist. But if Swede’s are concerned about their country ceasing to be Swedish in 50 years I don’t know that this qualifies as racism.