Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sweden: What Happens when Treasonous Leaders Adopt Reckless Open Borders Immigration Policies

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.
    Bullshit. Our friendship may now be in jeopardy. He's racist af.

Let me post this again, but for your benefit. Lots of lessons to be learned here rowboat:

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think some of the dumb cunts posting on this thread would change their tune drastically if their daughter was Kate Steinle.

For the record, OBK, I don’t consider you to be a racist or a fascist. Rather, you’re just very Japanese is all.

I just love that there is an endless supply of Donald Duck Nazi gifs on the internet. It’s the gift that keeps giving.

Let me post this again, but for your benefit. Lots of lessons to be learned here rowboat:

I don’t think in 3 years here I’ve ever accused someone of being racist. I suppose in the current moral panic where everyone is accusing everyone of racism, I’m reluctant to do so.
  • Options

I don’t think in 3 years here I’ve ever accused someone of being racist. I suppose in the current moral panic where everyone is accusing everyone of racism, I’m reluctant to do so.
    Oh come on.

When someone serves it to you on a plate, you needn't worry that you'll be accused of playing loose with the race card. I can count on one finger the number of times I've seen @MikeDamone use it. That's how easy our local David Duke has made it for you.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Sweden’s PM won’t blame immigrants for surge in immigrant crime"

With gang crime soaring in Sweden, the country’s Prime Minister still refuses to blame immigration for the problem. The statistics prove him wrong, but in Sweden, social justice is more important than actual justice.

The country that gave the world ABBA and IKEA is now famed for a more sinister export: crime. Amid a wave of bombings and shootings, Denmark last week closed its border with Sweden, reintroducing passport controls and police checks for the first time since the 1950s. The tightening of security is necessary “to counter the threat from serious, cross-border crime,”said Denmark’s minister of justice, Nick Haekkerup.

Thirteen explosions and a double murder on Danish soil prompted the lockdown, but in Sweden, the problem is worse. There were 162 bombings in Sweden last year, and 120 in the first seven months of 2019 alone. The link between migrants and crime is not just the stuff of right-wing fantasy. A 2017 investigation by newspaper Dagens Nyheter found that migrants were behind 90 percent of shootings in Sweden. The majority of shooting perpetrators, the report found, were men of Middle Eastern or North African origin.

Sweden’s own in-house PR shop, Sweden.se, is meanwhile luring more migrants north with Arabic-language advertisements promising free health and dental care, sizable children’s allowance payments and the world’s longest paid parental leave - if the newcomers manage to find a job in the first place.

With a government hell-bent on burying its head in the sand, Scania CEO Leif Östling warned last month that clashes between migrants and locals could drive the country into “internal war.” The truck tycoon’s prediction is borne out by a recent study from the Swedish Defence University, warning that the Swedish justice system is ill-equipped to handle the parallel societies developing in immigrant neighborhoods.

If Sweden's government continues to ignore the problem, and if Östling’s worst predictions come to pass, then the Social Democrat leader will one day be able to hold his head high and declare “at least nobody called me racist,” as his country burns.

https://rt.com/op-ed/473916-sweden-denies-immigrant-crime/

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

So uncontrolled immigration has negative consequences? You should teach a class.

Why, again, is this pertinent to me?
    It's pertinent to you because you're an open borders cuck, like your buddy Daboner.
    Rent free. Your obsession is noted
  • Options

With gang crime soaring in Sweden, the country’s Prime Minister still refuses to blame immigration for the problem. The statistics prove him wrong, but in Sweden, social justice is more important than actual justice.

The country that gave the world ABBA and IKEA is now famed for a more sinister export: crime. Amid a wave of bombings and shootings, Denmark last week closed its border with Sweden, reintroducing passport controls and police checks for the first time since the 1950s. The tightening of security is necessary “to counter the threat from serious, cross-border crime,”said Denmark’s minister of justice, Nick Haekkerup.

Thirteen explosions and a double murder on Danish soil prompted the lockdown, but in Sweden, the problem is worse. There were 162 bombings in Sweden last year, and 120 in the first seven months of 2019 alone. The link between migrants and crime is not just the stuff of right-wing fantasy. A 2017 investigation by newspaper Dagens Nyheter found that migrants were behind 90 percent of shootings in Sweden. The majority of shooting perpetrators, the report found, were men of Middle Eastern or North African origin.

Sweden’s own in-house PR shop, Sweden.se, is meanwhile luring more migrants north with Arabic-language advertisements promising free health and dental care, sizable children’s allowance payments and the world’s longest paid parental leave - if the newcomers manage to find a job in the first place.

With a government hell-bent on burying its head in the sand, Scania CEO Leif Östling warned last month that clashes between migrants and locals could drive the country into “internal war.” The truck tycoon’s prediction is borne out by a recent study from the Swedish Defence University, warning that the Swedish justice system is ill-equipped to handle the parallel societies developing in immigrant neighborhoods.

If Sweden's government continues to ignore the problem, and if Östling’s worst predictions come to pass, then the Social Democrat leader will one day be able to hold his head high and declare “at least nobody called me racist,” as his country burns.

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

So uncontrolled immigration has negative consequences? You should teach a class.

It's pertinent to you because you're an open borders cuck, like your buddy Daboner.
    Rent free. Your obsession is noted

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

You're wrong. As always.
    You think America is basically a neighborhood that everyone around the world has the right to take up residence in. It's not. It's a sovereign state. And you're an open borders cuck. Your posting history proves it.
    You're wrong. Again. And again.

You want open borders so you can pay Mexicans $2/hour to mow your lawn.

Mow your own damn lawn, or hire an American to do it.
    I literally just came in from mowing my lawn.
  • Options

@creepycoug
    @MikeDamone

You're wrong. As always.
    You think America is basically a neighborhood that everyone around the world has the right to take up residence in. It's not. It's a sovereign state. And you're an open borders cuck. Your posting history proves it.
    You're wrong. Again. And again.

You want open borders so you can pay Mexicans $2/hour to mow your lawn.

Mow your own damn lawn, or hire an American to do it.
    I literally just came in from mowing my lawn.
    OBK's pissed that my Mexican is cutting into his lawn bidness.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm guessing there are posters here who agree with my position on immigration but are too afraid of offending the mob or being called a racist by shitheads like Damone, to agree, it's like a microcosm of our society. The silent majority. It's why you got polls showing Hillary would win in an avalanche, but she didn't, because people who would never publicly admit to supporting Trump, did. Sometimes you just have to take a stand and say enough is enough, and shove it right back in their faces. Or your country really will end up like Sweden.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

I'm guessing there are posters here who agree with my position on immigration but are too afraid of offending the mob or being called a racist by shitheads like Damone, to agree, it's like a microcosm of our society. The silent majority. It's why you got polls showing Hillary would win in an avalanche, but she didn't, because people who would never publicly admit to supporting Trump, did. Sometimes you just have to take a stand and say enough is enough, and shove it right back in their faces. Or your country really will end up like Sweden.

More obsession noted.

You’re literally a racist as defined in the dictionary. Do you dispute that?
  • Options

More obsession noted.

I don't answer to the shit that comes out of a horse's ass.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

More obsession noted.

So no, you don’t dispute it.
  • Options

More obsession noted.

Get back to your mob. I'm not a member of it and I don't answer to you.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

No. Just the racist ones like you.

HTH

PS: are you saying Trump was elected by a bunch of cowards?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh come on.

When someone serves it to you on a plate, you needn't worry that you'll be accused of playing loose with the race card. I can count on one finger the number of times I've seen @MikeDamone use it. That's how easy our local David Duke has made it for you.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
  • Options

More obsession noted.

I don't blame you for taking this rhetorical approach at defending yourself. With all the shit you've already written for posterity, it would be very hard to walk it back now.
  • Options

More obsession noted.

I don't blame you for taking this rhetorical approach at defending yourself. With all the shit you've already written for posterity, it would be very hard to walk it back now.
    You answer to Damone. You're weak minded and ride shotgun. Not very manly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

More obsession noted.

I belong to no mob. You should know that. Of course, you don’t know my position on boarders so I’m not surprised. I’m also not surprised you won’t directly answer the question. I’ll reframe it for you. Do you believe an individual is inferior to you solely because of their race?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

More obsession noted.

Creep doesn’t answer to me. He answers to Haie
  • Options

More obsession noted.

I answer to no one and have gone toe to toe with the best HCH has to offer. I fear nobody. I have more manliness in one of my ballz than you'll ever muster in your life.

Classic racist move: deflect from the evidence that you're actually a racist by telling the other guy he has the problem.

• Options

Oh come on.

[Youcanactlikeaman.gif]
    Just not my style ese.
    Diappointing.

I mistook you for a man of principle. It would be but a millimeter journey from what he's written for him to tell you he's a racist.

Style's got nothing to do with it. Principle and character. Principle and character.

I once told someone I know a guy who, had he been born in another time, would have rowed with the boys of '36. I have to take that back now.

Sad. Sad, really.