Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jack Yary, 2020 TE, Murrieta, CA

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ruth being coy in Twitter. Referencing his announcement coming Sunday and her grandaughters birth together. Komo4 it's on the Twatters I'm just upping my shit post count here.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ruth being coy in Twitter. Referencing his announcement coming Sunday and her grandaughters birth together. Komo4 it's on the Twatters I'm just upping my shit post count here.

Eh. He's going to SC
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    is it weird that I never really even heard of Yary until after the early signing day? It's not like we were posting about him last season. is he really that big of a deal if guys like me (and probably @RaceBannon) never saw his name on these boards until 45 days ago?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,758
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

is it weird that I never really even heard of Yary until after the early signing day? It's not like we were posting about him last season. is he really that big of a deal if guys like me (and probably @RaceBannon) never saw his name on these boards until 45 days ago?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

There are a lot of good players we didn’t hear about. Nobody was really talking about Tuli until he decommitted from USC and became interested in Washington.

Not sure why it matters if you had heard of him. He’s a solid prospect with some good offers.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Do Husky fans take Ruth seriously?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

I do know that Murietta and Temecula are serious about high school football and the population is big out here since school is the main reason they use to get families to move out here in the middle o nowhere
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited January 2020
    Per Biggins, UW was in home with him last night. Doesn’t sound like we? dropped him after all.

“Yary said he's down to USC and UW and could decide by the weekend. It sounds like following the visit, SC is the team to beat right now. We'll see if home visits can change that up.”

“ USC and UW are pursuing him as was ASU but they backed off when it was obvious he wasn't looking at them as hard.”

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Do Husky fans take Ruth seriously?

Do Oregon fans push grandmas in wheelchairs down the Autzen stairs?

Oh really? W. JW.

Well the answer is no anyway.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As strange as she seems, she is always able to build good relationships with recruits, which chinevitably results in her scooping Dawgman/Scout. I give her some credit for that.

In other words, she is the tallest midget of the UW recruiting reporters.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Woof said:

As strange as she seems, she is always able to build good relationships with recruits, which chinevitably results in her scooping Dawgman/Scout. I give her some credit for that.

She's batshit fucking crazy.

Unlike the other local TBS'ers, she hustles.

Both can be true.

#LifeOfAbundance
    Recruits also don’t care or know that she is crazy. I’m sure they enjoy talking to her more than Eklund.
    Eklund will always come off as creepy. Roof can at least put on her kiss ass mom routine and get them to talk to her
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Woof said:

She's batshit fucking crazy.

Unlike the other local TBS'ers, she hustles.

Both can be true.

#LifeOfAbundance
    Recruits also don’t care or know that she is crazy. I’m sure they enjoy talking to her more than Eklund.
    this is probably so true
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

I think it's because of the thread title. You probably would have heard of him sooner if we titled it "You wouldn't believe who this 4* TE recruit's father was!!"