Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#MoveAway?

Options

Comments

• YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    FUCK VANILLA!!!
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options
    I like my land cheap, my women batshit crazy latina and Tex-Mex food....

And my dick not shrunk.

• MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

CA sucks in a lot of ways right now. But if you want nice weather and beaches where the hell else are you gonna go? There's always going to be a high number of smart, rich folks that want to live there. California is for winners until its not.

Gulf sure as fuck nicer than the freezing cold Pacific.

#noshrinkage
    Bruh, the free market doesn't agree. CA coastline is the most expensive dirt there is.

There's no USC milfs in Tejas anyhow.

The gulf coast is frequently on beach front bargain hunters. California coast is not

Confirmed

This is the neighborhood that Grandma Piss bough into in the late 60's. Buzz Aldrin lives there. Warren Buffet until recently owned a 2nd home there. The collective value of all the real estate in this one neighborhood is probably worth more than all the water front home in the state of Texas.

BS. Everyone knows Buffet lives in the same 3 bedroom split level house he bought in 1959 and dives a 1979 K car. He wants to pay more in taxes and is mad his secretary pays more than him. He’s really folksy and great guy. He’s a nice billionaire. Not a mean one.
  • ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options
    Have a buddy living on the gulf coast in Texas. It’s not that great. Especially compared to California beaches.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

Have a buddy living on the gulf coast in Texas. It’s not that great. Especially compared to California beaches.

Lot of old white guys live near the beach. I'll bet that triggers you.
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer
  • SFGbob
    Options

SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer
    Sure enough lightweight bigot.
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer
    Someday I’ll be a heavyweight bigot just like you!
  • SFGbob
    Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer
    Naaaah, once a liberal Kunt always a liberal Kunt. And it's only going to get worse. Think about it, being such a fucking pussy you're not willing to either back up your mouth and support what you said, or simply retract what you said and admit you had your head up your ass all on an anonymous message board where you risk absolutely nothing.
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer
    Naaaah, once a liberal Kunt always a liberal Kunt. And it's only going to get worse. Think about it, being such a fucking pussy you're not willing to either back up your mouth and support what you said, or simply retract what you said and admit you had your head up your ass all on an anonymous message board where you risk absolutely nothing.
    You’re either too stupid or too partisan to listen. Maybe both.

Either way it’s a waste of my time. I know you don’t care, and I’ve got better things to do than talk to an old guy that sits on his computer all day acting like a total fucking retard.

Oh and you’re white.
  • Blu82
    Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    Options

You and your Butt Buddy obviously have never been to the Florida side of the Gulf.
    Sure, there are a few wrinkly folks but, oh my!
    Co-eds around Tampa.....
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    Blu82 said:

You and your Butt Buddy obviously have never been to the Florida side of the Gulf.
    Co-eds around Tampa.....
    You’re right. I’ve never sampled the sweet Tampa night life. What a loss.

The gulf sucks balls compared to the west coast.

End of discussion.
  • Blu82
    Options

Blu82 said:

Co-eds around Tampa.....

End of discussion.
    After admitting you don't know shit you tell us how it is!!!

Hondo II. What a dumbfuck!

ROTFLMAO!!!!
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Co-eds around Tampa.....

End of discussion.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Tampa sucks and you’re a fag for thinking it’s cool.

• Blu82
    Options

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Co-eds around Tampa.....

End of discussion.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Tampa sucks and you’re a fag for thinking it’s cool.

Yep, another confirmed mouthy faggot.

Find your roomie and go to bed.

Homo has never broken Mommy's apron strings.
  • SFGbob
    Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer

Either way it’s a waste of my time. I know you don’t care, and I’ve got better things to do than talk to an old guy that sits on his computer all day acting like a total fucking retard.

Oh and you’re white.
    Yeah, you run your fucking mouth and then can't back it up but it's my fault that you're a lightweight Kunt.

No greater evidence that you're a leftist Tommy than the fact that you blame others for your faults.

Since I'm such a fucking retard Tommy here's your chance to school me. Why did you lie and claim that it was a "hearing" on abortion? Why does the sight of white guys talking about what you thought was abortion trigger you Tommy? Are you equally troubled by black guys or Hispanic guys talking about abortion or is it only white guys that trigger you?

Now go run and hide you fucking Kunt.
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok Boomer

Oh and you’re white.
    Yeah, you run your fucking mouth and then can't back it up but it's my fault that you're a lightweight Kunt.

No greater evidence that you're a leftist Tommy than the fact that you blame others for your faults.

Since I'm such a fucking retard Tommy here's your chance to school me. Why did you lie and claim that it was a "hearing" on abortion? Why does the sight of white guys talking about what you thought was abortion trigger you Tommy? Are you equally troubled by black guys or Hispanic guys talking about abortion or is it only white guys that trigger you?

Now go run and hide you fucking Kunt.