Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#MoveAway?

Options

Comments

• pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options
  • Southerndawg
    Southerndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,248 Founders Club
    Options
    pawz said:
    The typhus is winning.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    One mans shithole is another’s paradise
  • Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,721
    Options
    It's mainly LA that sucks. It's just so fucking dirty

Clean it up a bit and life is good. Of course that would take admitting that diversity (aka homeless junkies) are not our strength.

• Pitchfork51
    Options
    Swaye said:

I don't want any of them to move. Californians complain about tons of shit so they leave. Wherever they end up they try to remake it into what they just hated and left (see Seattle, Boulder, Denver, etc.). Everywhere they go en masse gets worse. Stay in CA and reap what you have sewn. Stop coming to my state and turning it blue you fucking faggots.

Your focus is now quiet neighborhoods and good schools.
    Soon you'll be calling the cops for noise complaints after 9 pm to any neighbors under 40
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    According to El Monte if you're critical of California and you live here it means you hate yourself.
  • Pitchfork51
    Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I don't want any of them to move. Californians complain about tons of shit so they leave. Wherever they end up they try to remake it into what they just hated and left (see Seattle, Boulder, Denver, etc.). Everywhere they go en masse gets worse. Stay in CA and reap what you have sewn. Stop coming to my state and turning it blue you fucking faggots.

Your focus is now quiet neighborhoods and good schools.
    Soon you'll be calling the cops for noise complaints after 9 pm to any neighbors under 40
    Why would I call the cops? Torch off a few rounds in the back yard and they will quiet down real quick. None of this has anything to do with me wanting Californians to stay in California.
    You won't be able to torch off a few rounds once pelosis crew infests virginia
  • YellowSnow
    Options
    Swaye said:

Dude, VA has always been a Blue State. It’s Red state status was just temporary.
  • YellowSnow
    Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Dude, VA has always been a Blue State. It’s Red state status was just temporary.
    30 years ago VA Dems were all gun toting social conservatives. Maybe I should call it a Progressive State. Either way, it blows. Told CLS to pack her shit last night, we are headed for West Virginia. She is now Mountain Mama, not CLS.
    Hatfields and McCoys
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

30 years ago VA Dems were all gun toting social conservatives. Maybe I should call it a Progressive State. Either way, it blows. Told CLS to pack her shit last night, we are headed for West Virginia. She is now Mountain Mama, not CLS.
    The continued growth of the Federal government and all of the money that's poured into DC from law firms and lobbyist have changed the demographics of Virginia. Some of the richest counties in the country all surround DC.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

CA sucks in a lot of ways right now. But if you want nice weather and beaches where the hell else are you gonna go? There's always going to be a high number of smart, rich folks that want to live there. California is for winners until its not.

Gulf sure as fuck nicer than the freezing cold Pacific.

#noshrinkage
    Bruh, the free market doesn't agree. CA coastline is the most expensive dirt there is.

There's no USC milfs in Tejas anyhow.

The gulf coast is frequently on beach front bargain hunters. California coast is not

Confirmed

• RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options