Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election implications. Doesn’t help Trump IMO

Options
124»

Comments

• Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Virginia is about to get a heavy dose of democrat fascism similar to what exists on the Left Coast with democrat supermajorities and governors canceling ballot measure election results that they don't like and doing the opposite of what voters have instructed them to do. They allowed the democrats to gerrymander voting districts and this is the result. The antifa brigade will be rolled out to bludgeon and intimidate anyone who opposes their agenda.

Virginia voted in and continues to tolerate the leadership of a Governor who is on the record as supporting infanticide.

Virginia deserves everything that is coming its way.

Fuck you. I don't deserve it. I didn't vote for any of this trash that got elected. But I do agree that Virginia is now well and truly lost to progressive forces. And it will never go back because the GOP will never get unified government in VA. Demographic shifts, gerrymandering and liberal flight into the DC area assures it. Another good state falls to big government. North Carolina is next. Watch.
    Wait until legislation goes through. I know you are smart enough to not listen to the bullshit. Remember Washington's last go round of gun control? Everyone was saying it would put people in jail if you let someone borrow a gun and a bunch of other bullshit. None of that was true. Read the actual legislation when it comes out, I doubt they ban the sale of assault weapons.
    Hondo all in on disarmament so his comrades can start the roundups and executions.
    Did that happen in Washington? California? What's it like living in your mind where we are one step away from communist Russia?
    You are one step away in your mind. It's not going to work out for you.
    Sledog always the conspiracy theorist.
    America haters like yourself always have a conspiracy running. Me? I'm just waiting until you think you can pull it off. Well I'm laughing a lot too.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Virginia is about to get a heavy dose of democrat fascism similar to what exists on the Left Coast with democrat supermajorities and governors canceling ballot measure election results that they don't like and doing the opposite of what voters have instructed them to do. They allowed the democrats to gerrymander voting districts and this is the result. The antifa brigade will be rolled out to bludgeon and intimidate anyone who opposes their agenda.

Virginia voted in and continues to tolerate the leadership of a Governor who is on the record as supporting infanticide.

Fuck you. I don't deserve it. I didn't vote for any of this trash that got elected. But I do agree that Virginia is now well and truly lost to progressive forces. And it will never go back because the GOP will never get unified government in VA. Demographic shifts, gerrymandering and liberal flight into the DC area assures it. Another good state falls to big government. North Carolina is next. Watch.
    Wait until legislation goes through. I know you are smart enough to not listen to the bullshit. Remember Washington's last go round of gun control? Everyone was saying it would put people in jail if you let someone borrow a gun and a bunch of other bullshit. None of that was true. Read the actual legislation when it comes out, I doubt they ban the sale of assault weapons.
    Hondo all in on disarmament so his comrades can start the roundups and executions.
    Did that happen in Washington? California? What's it like living in your mind where we are one step away from communist Russia?
    America haters like yourself always have a conspiracy running. Me? I'm just waiting until you think you can pull it off. Well I'm laughing a lot too.
    I know right? Wanting to provide medical insurance to everyone and have less people shot for no reason is the definition of hating America.
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I know right? Wanting to provide medical insurance to everyone and have less people shot for no reason is the definition of hating America.
    Wanting the fruits of your neighbors labors is called envy. Actually forcefully taking it from him is theft. Destroying the constitution is called treason.

I thought a few definitions might help your feeble mind comprehend things.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Wanting the fruits of your neighbors labors is called envy. Actually forcefully taking it from him is theft. Destroying the constitution is called treason.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

• Sledog
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hondo constantly aids and comforts. Maybe you missed the fact that the founders didn't implement personal income tax.

• 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

Hondo constantly aids and comforts. Maybe you missed the fact that the founders didn't implement personal income tax.

I just quoted the Constitution. Now you hate the Constitution. It's amazing how dumb you are.
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I just quoted the Constitution. Now you hate the Constitution. It's amazing how dumb you are.
    You have comprehension problems.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Hondo thinks they were talking about Food Stamps when they said "general welfare" because it used the word welfare.
  • Sledog
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Hondo thinks they were talking about Food Stamps when they said "general welfare" because it used the word welfare.
    Hondo knows welfare!
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Bob ignores supreme Court decisions.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Bob ignores supreme Court decisions.
    Hondo spouts gibberish and lies because he is a dumbfuck.

• MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Virtue signalers gonna virtue signal.