Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election implications. Doesn’t help Trump IMO

Options

Comments

• YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,304 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

What if we made it a requirement to vote that a citizen cannot current be receiving transfer payments at either the federal, state or local level?

Or take it a step further. Only land owners can vote. MAGA
    I'm good with that, as long as we still allow female land owners to vote too.
    Why? A female would never own land unless a man gave it to her. Seems like that would just fuck everything up.
    There's a lot of smart, successful, high earning women out there these days. We want them voting.

Oh, I'd also add public sector employees to my list. Sorry @Sledog but we can't have the government unions electing the folks that negotiate their contracts. I'm sure you'll understand.
    Nah, we need to go back to men only. This shit is getting out of hand. They can run for office, but not vote. I think that is a fair compromise.
    Ok, I will agree to this, if you agree to making every recipient of government aid have to row 1000 M on the Concept II per $1.00 received. Again, the rowing machines will be hooked up to the power grid at discussed.
    I think that works. That was way they give back. We all agree everyone should give back n
    Everyone should have some skin in the game. If you can't hold down a jerb, then, at least, be a beast of burden and generate some energy for the grid.
  • insinceredawg
    insinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Options

Virginia is about to get a heavy dose of democrat fascism similar to what exists on the Left Coast with democrat supermajorities and governors canceling ballot measure election results that they don't like and doing the opposite of what voters have instructed them to do. They allowed the democrats to gerrymander voting districts and this is the result. The antifa brigade will be rolled out to bludgeon and intimidate anyone who opposes their agenda.

Virginia voted in and continues to tolerate the leadership of a Governor who is on the record as supporting infanticide.

Virginia deserves everything that is coming its way.

But do they support 5G?
    But do you support the white supremacist governor of Virginia? Why are you afraid to answer the question?
    I don't live in Virginia so I don't care. So you equate wearing blackface decades ago to trying to blow up a synagogue?
  • insinceredawg
    Options
    And aren't you a proud white supremacist yourself? You talk all the time about your dream of a homogeneous, Aryan nation with no minorities. Now all of a sudden being a white supremacist is a negative to you?
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options

Virginia is about to get a heavy dose of democrat fascism similar to what exists on the Left Coast with democrat supermajorities and governors canceling ballot measure election results that they don't like and doing the opposite of what voters have instructed them to do. They allowed the democrats to gerrymander voting districts and this is the result. The antifa brigade will be rolled out to bludgeon and intimidate anyone who opposes their agenda.

Virginia voted in and continues to tolerate the leadership of a Governor who is on the record as supporting infanticide.

Virginia deserves everything that is coming its way.

But do they support 5G?
    But do you support the white supremacist governor of Virginia? Why are you afraid to answer the question?
    I don't live in Virginia so I don't care. So you equate wearing blackface decades ago to trying to blow up a synagogue?
    If you hate white supremacists, why are you and other democrats running cover for the Ku Klux Klan?

• oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options
    Looks like the voters of Virginia are a bunch of racist faggots, voting to give the party of the Ku Klux Klan along with their KKK governor full control of the government in that shithole state.
  • insinceredawg
    Options

Looks like the voters of Virginia are a bunch of racist faggots, voting to give the party of the Ku Klux Klan along with their KKK governor full control of the government in that shithole state.

Sounds like good news for you
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

Backwoods Virginia was one of the hardest areas to implement Jim Crow laws.. Why does it surprise you there's a lot of racists still there?

That being said, I find it laughable you say a dude is a white supremacist now based on a photo almost 40 years ago. Yet..... You support Trump. Today.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Backwoods Virginia was one of the hardest areas to implement Jim Crow laws.. Why does it surprise you there's a lot of racists still there?

That being said, I find it laughable you say a dude is a white supremacist now based on a photo almost 40 years ago. Yet..... You support Trump. Today.
    Why is that laughable?

But but but but

• PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Please to be posting pics of Donald in blackface.

TIA
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

Why is that laughable?

But but but but

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

TIA
    Is wearing blackface in the early 80s equivalent do the president saying racist shit recently? You are better than that.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TIA
    Is wearing blackface in the early 80s equivalent do the president saying racist shit recently? You are better than that.
    #clockworkshill

What has trump said that was racist recently ?

• HoustonHusky
    HoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    edited November 2019
    Options

For all those who think Trump will be re-elected with no problems, think again. State elections in Virginia and Kentucky show that the dependents of the Deep State do not want to have to work for benefits such as Medicare even when the costs are rising. They don't even want to have to work at all for getting these "free" benefits. Shows you where the dependent mindset lays. The 2020 elections will be difficult to win.

HondoBros? True?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-health-202/2019/11/06/the-health-202-mediciaid-work-requirements-were-defeated-at-the-ballot-box-last-night/5dc1bd3888e0fa10ffd20b7b/

Don't disagree, but not from the election results. Kentucky hates the current governor...he raised sales taxes on everyone which wasn't popular. Down ballot it went more Republican than it every has. Virginia has been moving blue for the last 12 years...last Republican to win there was Bush in 2004.

Think you will see the partisanship intensify...Trump will win the Red States by even larger margins than 2016 and Warren will win the Blue states by even larger margins.

Florida, Penn, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota will determine the election. I think Pennsyvania will be the hardest for Trump out of those, and if he loses there he'll have an upwards battle to get reelected.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TIA
    #clockworkshill

You clearly don't have time to read the article I posted.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TIA
    #clockworkshill

You clearly don't have time to read the article I posted.
    I read it.

That’s why I asked the question, dumbass.
  • HoustonHusky
    HoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why is that laughable?

But but but but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC2fT4dakFU
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why is that laughable?

But but but but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC2fT4dakFU
    And?
  • PurpleThrobber
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TIA
    Feel free to post that too.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TIA
    Sure did.
  • PurpleThrobber
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TIA
    Sure did.
    And?