Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election implications. Doesn’t help Trump IMO

Options

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Looks like the voters of Virginia are a bunch of racist faggots, voting to give the party of the Ku Klux Klan along with their KKK governor full control of the government in that shithole state.

Backwoods Virginia was one of the hardest areas to implement Jim Crow laws.. Why does it surprise you there's a lot of racists still there?

That being said, I find it laughable you say a dude is a white supremacist now based on a photo almost 40 years ago. Yet..... You support Trump. Today.
    Please to be posting pics of Donald in blackface.

TIA
    Is wearing blackface in the early 80s equivalent do the president saying racist shit recently? You are better than that.
    Feel free to post that too.
    Sure did.
    And?
    You could read it.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    In case you missed it this is about Charlottesville racists voting for the blackface Democrats in Virginia

But but but notwithstanding
  • 2001400ex
    Options

In case you missed it this is about Charlottesville racists voting for the blackface Democrats in Virginia

Shocking that you are afraid to discuss Trump's racist comments yet want to bag on an elected governor.
  • insinceredawg
    insinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Options

Race has gone so far off the deep end that he now believes the "Unite the Right" rally was led by leftists. Sad how far he's fallen.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options

Race has gone so far off the deep end that he now believes the "Unite the Right" rally was led by leftists. Sad how far he's fallen.
    Ku Klux Klan supporter heard from.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Shocking that you are afraid to discuss Trump's racist comments yet want to bag on an elected governor.
    We're waiting for you to show us them

Not really

This thread is about the Democrats southern strategy

And blackface racist governors

But but but
  • DJDuck
    DJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Most of this is poor analysis. Bevin was a poor candidate and ranked the 2nd worst Governor in the Nation. He was down 17 Pts. Before Trump showed up and he almost drug him over the line.

Republicans won almost all statewide position.

AG
    State Treasurer
    State Auditoe
    Secretary of State
    Agricultural Commissioner
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    DJDuck said:

Most of this is poor analysis. Bevin was a poor candidate and ranked the 2nd worst Governor in the Nation. He was down 17 Pts. Before Trump showed up and he almost drug him over the line.

Republicans won almost all statewide position.

AG
    State Treasurer
    State Auditoe
    Secretary of State
    Agricultural Commissioner

Someone didn't read the thread and is parroting bullshit talking points.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

The Lt Governor is a rapist too

Yeah but he is black and a Rat so it’s cool.
  • Swaye
    Swaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,145 Founders Club
    Options

Virginia is about to get a heavy dose of democrat fascism similar to what exists on the Left Coast with democrat supermajorities and governors canceling ballot measure election results that they don't like and doing the opposite of what voters have instructed them to do. They allowed the democrats to gerrymander voting districts and this is the result. The antifa brigade will be rolled out to bludgeon and intimidate anyone who opposes their agenda.

Virginia voted in and continues to tolerate the leadership of a Governor who is on the record as supporting infanticide.

Virginia deserves everything that is coming its way.

Fuck you. I don't deserve it. I didn't vote for any of this trash that got elected. But I do agree that Virginia is now well and truly lost to progressive forces. And it will never go back because the GOP will never get unified government in VA. Demographic shifts, gerrymandering and liberal flight into the DC area assures it. Another good state falls to big government. North Carolina is next. Watch.
  • CirrhosisDawg
    CirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Options
    Swaye said:

Virginia is about to get a heavy dose of democrat fascism similar to what exists on the Left Coast with democrat supermajorities and governors canceling ballot measure election results that they don't like and doing the opposite of what voters have instructed them to do. They allowed the democrats to gerrymander voting districts and this is the result. The antifa brigade will be rolled out to bludgeon and intimidate anyone who opposes their agenda.

Virginia voted in and continues to tolerate the leadership of a Governor who is on the record as supporting infanticide.

Fuck you. I don't deserve it. I didn't vote for any of this trash that got elected. But I do agree that Virginia is now well and truly lost to progressive forces. And it will never go back because the GOP will never get unified government in VA. Demographic shifts, gerrymandering and liberal flight into the DC area assures it. Another good state falls to big government. North Carolina is next. Watch.
    What a tragedy. How are you ever going to overcome TDS with election results like these and trump’s historic unpopularity?
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    Swaye said:

Wait until the left gets their own illegals in there.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Swaye said:

Wait until legislation goes through. I know you are smart enough to not listen to the bullshit. Remember Washington's last go round of gun control? Everyone was saying it would put people in jail if you let someone borrow a gun and a bunch of other bullshit. None of that was true. Read the actual legislation when it comes out, I doubt they ban the sale of assault weapons.
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Wait until legislation goes through. I know you are smart enough to not listen to the bullshit. Remember Washington's last go round of gun control? Everyone was saying it would put people in jail if you let someone borrow a gun and a bunch of other bullshit. None of that was true. Read the actual legislation when it comes out, I doubt they ban the sale of assault weapons.
    Hondo all in on disarmament so his comrades can start the roundups and executions.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Hondo all in on disarmament so his comrades can start the roundups and executions.
    Did that happen in Washington? California? What's it like living in your mind where we are one step away from communist Russia?
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Did that happen in Washington? California? What's it like living in your mind where we are one step away from communist Russia?
    You are one step away in your mind. It's not going to work out for you.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

You are one step away in your mind. It's not going to work out for you.
    Sledog always the conspiracy theorist.