Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

how do you alt-right fringe high school educated guys rationalize this one?

124»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Just came here to say that it's a bold move for the guy with a degree from Central to call out education as the differentiation of intelligence.

Where did race get his college degree?
    Obsessed much?

Olympia High

And as already proven, a 1970's high school grad is smarter than 99% of recent college grads

And I'm smarter than you.

I don't need a resume. I have results. Ty was two time national coach of the year. I doubt Saban has ever been

DoogbotFS
    How much did you pay for the education that came up with that comeback? Is it too late for you to get a refund?
    I paid for my Freshman-junior year tuition at UW. I won an academic scholarship my senior year for the full year’s tuition. I worked for a year afterwards and the received a fellowship to USC for graduate school (100% tuition plus a $500 month stipend in 1989-91). So I paid about $6,000 for a BA from UW and an MS from USC.
    So like Ty you won coach of the year

And still suck
    Yeah, I didn’t get a trump tax cut like you. I made too much money.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

@RaceBannon
    Graduate before you pop off with snobbery

Who is your candidate? Just because I got into UW and you couldn't is no reason to be bitter

Some guys needed college. I didn't

Its ok we really are not all equal. I'm better than you
    Very weak
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just came here to say that it's a bold move for the guy with a degree from Central to call out education as the differentiation of intelligence.

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

And as already proven, a 1970's high school grad is smarter than 99% of recent college grads

I don't need a resume. I have results. Ty was two time national coach of the year. I doubt Saban has ever been

DoogbotFS
    How much did you pay for the education that came up with that comeback? Is it too late for you to get a refund?
    I paid for my Freshman-junior year tuition at UW. I won an academic scholarship my senior year for the full year’s tuition. I worked for a year afterwards and the received a fellowship to USC for graduate school (100% tuition plus a $500 month stipend in 1989-91). So I paid about $6,000 for a BA from UW and an MS from USC.
    So like Ty you won coach of the year

And still suck
    Yeah, I didn’t get a trump tax cut like you. I made too much money.
    Good for you

Exploiting illegals pays well otherwise why would scumbags exploit illegals?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@RaceBannon

Who is your candidate? Just because I got into UW and you couldn't is no reason to be bitter

Very weak
    Who is your candidate wildcat?
  • Options

@RaceBannon

Very weak
    Who is your candidate wildcat?

ROCKEFELLER

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Trumptard dropout
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trumptard dropout

Who are you for?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

I didn't realize I was defending Race.

Just pointing out that the Moses Lake Community College Grad probably shouldn't be throwing the academis stone too hard.

I'm pretty sure even YOU would edit: enjoy a belly laugh in the media room at that pretense to an education.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

DoogbotFS
    The positive takeaway here for Huskies, is that UW only funded one year of this failed abortion and SC is responsible for the rest.

It’s not your fault guys.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Trumptard dropout

Is this the same fool who now poasts as @AOG?