Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

how do you alt-right fringe high school educated guys rationalize this one?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

It appears the quid pro quo was for a meeting, not a demand for investigation. No wonder Schiff and Company wanted all of this behind closed doors for over a month.

Both. Pay attention.
    Only one can be proven. Or is the TDS so strong that burden of proof just doesn’t matter anymore?
    I think you mean that if trump didn't say "no aid money unless you investigate"? It's a stupid argument, since his actions were known to Ukraine soon enough and actions speak louder than words. It wasn't all on the same day, but over the course of a short window of a couple of months when this happened.
    How is this materially different than Biden's
    That's not what Biden said. I'd watch the video again. Then after that, I'd look at the facts and circumstances around his comment.
    Boldface. Pathological. Liar.
    Show me the video where Biden said "no aid if you DON'T stop investigating"?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

Life is one big quid pro quo

Loosers have a hard time grasping that concept.

the problem becomes when a president uses tax payer funded aid in a quid pro quo to advance his own political interests.
    But no problem when the tax payer funded quid pro quo protects the politician's personal and family interests.

Got it. Makes total sense now.

• Options

GDS said:

the problem becomes when a president uses tax payer funded aid in a quid pro quo to advance his own political interests.
    But no problem when the tax payer funded quid pro quo protects the politician's personal and family interests.

Have you looked at the facts and circumstances around Bidens comment?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I thought that investigating corruption and the Ukraine's role in the 2016 election was in our national interest?

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/11/05/uh-oh-hunter-bidens-name-pops-2016-state-dept-e-mails-discussing-end-burisma-corruption-probe/
    your opinion piece misrepresents when Biden made the request to Poroshenko pursuant to US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian anti-corruption advocate policy.
    Actually the opinion piece links to the email exchange from 2016 that show Hunter Biden's name was invoked by Ukrainian officials as a reason why the State Department should help with ending the corruption probe.

that's not what the email shows and Biden didn't make the Shokin request in March 2016 as your opinion piece states. He made the push during a Dec 2015 trip to Ukraine. Realize that's not as convenient for your timeline but sorry to let facts get in your way.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

There's 50,000 dollars facts per month that Hunter Biden pulled down. So, yes.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

Unfortunately the facts don't support that conclusion but if they did I'd have a yuge problem with it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

There's 50,000 dollars facts per month that Hunter Biden pulled down. So, yes.

Where is his work on a board illegal or impeachable?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

It appears the quid pro quo was for a meeting, not a demand for investigation. No wonder Schiff and Company wanted all of this behind closed doors for over a month.

Both. Pay attention.
    Only one can be proven. Or is the TDS so strong that burden of proof just doesn’t matter anymore?
    I think you mean that if trump didn't say "no aid money unless you investigate"? It's a stupid argument, since his actions were known to Ukraine soon enough and actions speak louder than words. It wasn't all on the same day, but over the course of a short window of a couple of months when this happened.
    How is this materially different than Biden's
    That's not what Biden said. I'd watch the video again. Then after that, I'd look at the facts and circumstances around his comment.
    Boldface. Pathological. Liar.
    Show me the video where Biden said "no aid if you DON'T stop investigating"?
    That part of $1 billion dollars do you not understand?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Just came here to say that it's a bold move for the guy with a degree from Central to call out education as the differentiation of intelligence.

Where did race get his college degree?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Just came here to say that it's a bold move for the guy with a degree from Central to call out education as the differentiation of intelligence.

Yes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

And as already proven, a 1970's high school grad is smarter than 99% of recent college grads

And I'm smarter than you.

I don't need a resume. I have results. Ty was two time national coach of the year. I doubt Saban has ever been

• Options

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

And as already proven, a 1970's high school grad is smarter than 99% of recent college grads

I don't need a resume. I have results. Ty was two time national coach of the year. I doubt Saban has ever been

You couldn't hack college and dropped out. Not smart enough. I saw a lot like you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

You couldn't hack college and dropped out. Not smart enough. I saw a lot like you.
    Hey too stupid to get into UW CWU guy. Who is your candidate?

Come on gutless. Spill it

I got into UW by the way. You didn't
  • Options

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

DoogbotFS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

DoogbotFS
    How much did you pay for the education that came up with that comeback? Is it too late for you to get a refund?
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

DoogbotFS
    How much did you pay for the education that came up with that comeback? Is it too late for you to get a refund?
    I paid for my Freshman-junior year tuition at UW. I won an academic scholarship my senior year for the full year’s tuition. I worked for a year afterwards and the received a fellowship to USC for graduate school (100% tuition plus a $500 month stipend in 1989-91). So I paid about $6,000 for a BA from UW and an MS from USC.
  • Options
    @RaceBannon
    Graduate before you pop off with snobbery
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@RaceBannon
    Graduate before you pop off with snobbery

Who is your candidate? Just because I got into UW and you couldn't is no reason to be bitter

Some guys needed college. I didn't

Its ok we really are not all equal. I'm better than you
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Obsessed much?

Olympia High

DoogbotFS
    I paid for my Freshman-junior year tuition at UW. I won an academic scholarship my senior year for the full year’s tuition. I worked for a year afterwards and the received a fellowship to USC for graduate school (100% tuition plus a $500 month stipend in 1989-91). So I paid about $6,000 for a BA from UW and an MS from USC.
    So like Ty you won coach of the year

And still suck