Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's the offensive line's fault we can't convert a 3rd and 1 fupdate

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,970 Founders Club
    Oh and I'm right
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2019
    The OL is not bad, but it is not good either
    FirePete said:

Is that the standard now?

What the fuck do you think I've been saying

Doogs
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

Is that the standard now?

What the fuck do you think I've been saying

Doogs
    You saying they suck. I am saying they do not suck, but also not good
    So

They suck

No where you are. This isn't doogman
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,648 Standard Supporter
    is all of this going to lead to a new version of HCH lead by an aspiring writer?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2019

If you can’t see this offense is fucked... I can’t help you
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2019

What’s wrong with that play? Looks like a play action rollout to the right. A lot of teams run that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,375 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    The O line was supposed to be our biggest strength this year and whether you think they're good or bad, they are without a doubt Charmin soft and cost us Oregon where we needed to match scores with them, Cal where we should have run it down their throats all second half, and Stanford where we should have beat them at their own game.

Really the most disappointing aspect of the season because Trey and Center used to have a lot of attitude and heart.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,375 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

The O line was supposed to be our biggest strength this year and whether you think they're good or bad, they are without a doubt Charmin soft and cost us Oregon where we needed to match scores with them, Cal where we should have run it down their throats all second half, and Stanford where we should have beat them at their own game.

Really the most disappointing aspect of the season because Trey and Center used to have a lot of attitude and heart.

They can’t run it down Carl’s throat in the 2nd half when runs aren’t called. Ahmed had a good game vs Cal. Newton too. 30 carries for 161 yards between the two of them.

Cal is a disaster now, but that’s still a solid defense that was playing very well at the time. Looking back on the Cal game, it was a precursor to the season. They ran all over us and now can’t run on anyone.
    The defense is inconsistent but we should be winning shootouts when needed (Oregon) and if the offense does what they were predicted to do, and what their talent assumes they should do, then Cal and Stanford would not have had enough clock to come back.

Our fucking offense goes 3 and out faster than any team in this conference and hangs the defense out to dry.

We're so used to 13 and 19 points being acceptable from 2017-18 and it's not.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

What’s wrong with that play? Looks like a play action rollout to the right. A lot of teams run that.
    Ineligible receiver down field, 10 yard penalty, repeat the down.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Deadball fowl, Unsportsmanlike conduct, bench, 15 yard penalty
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,683
    edited October 2019
    Stopped reading after the first page when this inevitably devolves into shitty doog posts that I don’t care to read.

Race, my alt, is right. As always. After the Cal game I pointed out that Pete has never had a real DAWG oline and was right as well.

They are front running fucks (pun intended) who shrivel up when it really counts. Like scoring TDs and converting to extend drives. Pete needs to fix it or his reputation will continue to be that of a Jake Browning soft loser coach.

6 years now. Take solace in the advanced metrics you @HeretoBeatmyChest fucking doog losers.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Yikes. Easy to spot now.
    PurpleJ said:

Stopped reading after the first page when this inevitably devolves into shitty doog posts that I don’t care to read.

Race, my alt, is right. As always. After the Cal game I pointed out that Pete has never had a real DAWG oline and was right as well.

They are front running fucks (pun intended) who shrivel up when it really counts. Like scoring TDs and converting to extend drives. Pete needs to fix it or his reputation will continue to be that of a Jake Browning soft loser coach.

6 years now. Take solace in the advanced metrics you @HeretoBeatmyChest fucking doog losers.

Agree with my alt

Or am I the alt?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,683

PurpleJ said:

Agree with my alt

Or am I the alt?
    We all somebody’s alt.

@MultiverseDawg