Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Schiff witness vindman shared DJT call w/several people,likely violation of leakIng statute USC 798

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Apparently what was suspected all along has now been confirmed

Apparently, suspected or confirmed. Choose one

The language of pathological liars

Nice team hondo has put together. Probably won't make a bowl this year but still

ESL? OBK wants to deport you...
    What was suspected all long Scotty? What was left out?
    That the memo of the call was incomplete. In the memo Trump asks about investigating Biden then Zelensky replies the next prosecutor he brings in will look into the company, but Trump doesn't mention Burisma according to the memo.
    Gosh I always assumed that any Ukrainian investigation in to Biden and his son would involve the company that was paying Biden's son. Did you need that spelled out for you?

And why did you lie about the photo being staged and then lack the integrity to admit your head was up your ass? If I call you zero integrity piece of crap, but I don't include that I don't think very highly of you have I left something out by not saying that?
    Don't you have to go back to lying about the bill that was sent to Obama cutting entitlements?
    House passed a bill that cut entitlements. Harry Reid's Senate killed it. You lied and claimed no Republican supports cutting entitlement spending.

Still lying.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Nice team hondo has put together. Probably won't make a bowl this year but still

That the memo of the call was incomplete. In the memo Trump asks about investigating Biden then Zelensky replies the next prosecutor he brings in will look into the company, but Trump doesn't mention Burisma according to the memo.
    Gosh I always assumed that any Ukrainian investigation in to Biden and his son would involve the company that was paying Biden's son. Did you need that spelled out for you?

And why did you lie about the photo being staged and then lack the integrity to admit your head was up your ass? If I call you zero integrity piece of crap, but I don't include that I don't think very highly of you have I left something out by not saying that?
    Don't you have to go back to lying about the bill that was sent to Obama cutting entitlements?
    House passed a bill that cut entitlements. Harry Reid's Senate killed it. You lied and claimed no Republican supports cutting entitlement spending.

Still lying.
    Did the House bill pass in the Senate Hondo? Did you lie and claim that no Republican support cutting entitlement spending will you now run and hide like a fucking Kunt refusing to answer either of those questions? Yes.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Still lying.
    Did the House bill pass in the Senate Hondo?
    Still lying.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

It's not about what I need spelled out. Zelensky states the company Trump mentioned. Yet there was no company mentioned in the memo.

I have no idea if that photo was staged but Deej shit posting the same tweet five times in a row was too good to pass up. I enjoy watching you jump around though for two days because you got so excited about me trolling Deej.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Top Democrat Witness and Pompous Nutjob Col. Vindman Tried and Failed to Tamper with Rough Draft of President’s Call to Ukrainian President

“FOX News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge reported that Colonel Vindman may have violated the federal leaking statute 18 USC 798 when he leaked the president’s classified call to several other opertaives.

And now this…
    Vindman admitted during testimony that he tampered with and tried but failed to alter the transcript of President Trump’s call to the Ukrainian President”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/wow-top-democrat-witness-and-pompous-nutjob-col-vindman-tried-and-failed-to-tamper-with-rough-draft-of-presidents-call-to-ukrainian-president/

Who had DJ waiting all day for the Gateway Pundit to tell him why and how to smear a lifelong serviceman? That’s two in a row for anyone counting.

Yeah, Gen Flynn says hello you hypocritical douche bag.
    Hey ATL, We know you have trouble staying on task, but is Col. Vindman a pompous nut job who tampered with a transcript?
    Yes, by his own admission.
    By your own admission, you’re a shameless lying sack of shit. At least you’re consistent.
    You can deny that he didn't show classified information to numerous other individuals and that he didn't try to fraudulently change the transcript but those are the facts.
    Another post, another lie. Losing count at this point.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    So if I say I went surfing, you wouldn't know it was in the ocean unless I said the word "Ocean." Got it.

And of course you're lying about not thinking the photo was staged.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,574
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Top Democrat Witness and Pompous Nutjob Col. Vindman Tried and Failed to Tamper with Rough Draft of President’s Call to Ukrainian President

“FOX News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge reported that Colonel Vindman may have violated the federal leaking statute 18 USC 798 when he leaked the president’s classified call to several other opertaives.

And now this…
    Vindman admitted during testimony that he tampered with and tried but failed to alter the transcript of President Trump’s call to the Ukrainian President”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/wow-top-democrat-witness-and-pompous-nutjob-col-vindman-tried-and-failed-to-tamper-with-rough-draft-of-presidents-call-to-ukrainian-president/

Who had DJ waiting all day for the Gateway Pundit to tell him why and how to smear a lifelong serviceman? That’s two in a row for anyone counting.

Hey ATL, We know you have trouble staying on task, but is Col. Vindman a pompous nut job who tampered with a transcript?
    By your own admission, you’re a shameless lying sack of shit. At least you’re consistent.
    You can deny that he didn't show classified information to numerous other individuals and that he didn't try to fraudulently change the transcript but those are the facts.
    Correcting call notes, i.e. doing his job. Very nefarious.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

Is it apparently true, suspected to be true or confirmed to be true

It can't be all three

Unless you're a pathological liar.
    It was suspected and Vinland confirmed it according to reports. Need more coffee this morning? Sucks getting old eh...
    Now we add "according to reports"

Its pathological folks

What reports from who? Schiff?

We have seen the transcript. You'll never spin your way past that no matter how many lies you tell
    speaking of lies - it's not a transcript.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,610
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

It can't be all three

It was suspected and Vinland confirmed it according to reports. Need more coffee this morning? Sucks getting old eh...

Its pathological folks

We have seen the transcript. You'll never spin your way past that no matter how many lies you tell
    Yep saying it isn't a transcript is a lie

That you keep struggling to defend
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

It can't be all three

Its pathological folks

Yeah, we have no idea what Trump was asking them to investigate. We've only been talking about it for a month and a half.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
  • Options
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

It can't be all three

I like how the left puts all their trust in criminals.

He has zero credibility. None. Committed crimes. Attempted to alter an official classified document as well to say what HE wanted it to say.

The TDS in you maroons is unbelievable.
    Vindman a 20 year member of the US military who received a purple heart in Iraq is suddenly a criminal with zero credibility because he testified in a matter detrimental to Dear Leader...

Found a pick of sled the elephant!

• Options

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
    There is no transcript, madam.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The left claimed John Kerry was a war hero too

Meaningless

Meanwhile the list of heroes the left has trashed is miles long

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel so I take it this Vindman is a scoundrel
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

It can't be all three

Its pathological folks

Yeah, we have no idea what Trump was asking them to investigate. We've only been talking about it for a month and a half.
    Trump had been talking about it with Zelensky for a month and a half when he made the call? So your contention is that when Trump made the call and asked Zelensky to investigate Biden the pressure campaign was so well known to Zelensky that Trump simply mentioning Biden implied Burisma...really?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
    Explains why all of you were initially demanding that it be released.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
    And daddy confessed and read the report and on and on and on

Stop it and get some help
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
    Given that the notes confirmed the shakedown, why don’t we just call it “the Confession”?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
    Given that the notes confirmed the shakedown, why don’t we just call it “the Confession”?
    Why don't you add it to the Articles and vote then? You cracked the case
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

And now this…

That is just pathetic

And pathological
    And daddy confessed and read the report and on and on and on

Stop it and get some help
    I still don't understand what was said to be omitted from the transcript makes any difference. Oh no, they didn't mention the company in the transcript!!! And yet some how we've all been talking about that company for months now.