Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So we doing this for real now?

1235»

Comments

• Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,560
    PLEASE!!!!! Somebody pay more attention to the Chubby Chaser in this thread.

He is only going to beg for so long before he begins to cry.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,487
    C'mon @RaceBannon This is just the next stage in their impeachment process. We should give them the benefit of the doubt until they're done. :) Funny how the dems think their plan will be successful. It comes down to this. At some point, the house will have to vote to impeach or not. That is the final step. Without doing this, Senate can not try the case. I personally don't think they will pull that trigger and will find a way to weasel out of doing so and this will all fizzle out.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

C'mon @RaceBannon This is just the next stage in their impeachment process. We should give them the benefit of the doubt until they're done. :) Funny how the dems think their plan will be successful. It comes down to this. At some point, the house will have to vote to impeach or not. That is the final step. Without doing this, Senate can not try the case. I personally don't think they will pull that trigger and will find a way to weasel out of doing so and this will all fizzle out.

@CirrhosisDawg true?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937

Their base will kill them if they don't. The House will impeach him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    Nancy is in full 4 quarter offense but Bob is right, she will have to call the vote for real or get removed
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter
    Now they are going to vote to continue secret shit. New resolution no actual impeachment just the one sided shit show. Everyone they subpoena should refuse to show.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

The new reality is that the adults in the Senate won't take part in the sham

Its either legit or they quit

Dude61 said:

"Instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the 'impeachment inquiry' that does not include rights for the minority."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/

I look forward to McConnell scheduling the floor vote on this resolution.
    Graham has written a powerful resolution which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in co-sponsoring. Together they have attracted 50 co-sponsors – which means with Vice President Pence supporting them they would win a vote to dismiss any phony impeachment from the House that failed to meet a key standard of fairness.

The resolution:

“calls on the House of Representatives, prior to proceeding any further with its impeachment investigation into President Trump, to vote to initiate a formal impeachment inquiry;
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide President Trump, like every other American, with due process, to include the ability to confront his accusers, call witnesses on his behalf, and have a basic understanding of the accusations against him that would form any basis for impeachment; and
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide members of the minority with the ability to participate fully in all proceedings and have equal authority to issue subpoenas and other compulsory process.”
    Faced with this new reality, Speaker Pelosi suddenly ended months of avoiding a vote on the impeachment process and announced today that the House would vote this week.
    I look forward to McConnell scheduling a floor vote on this resolution.
    I think we all do since he has 51 votes

Do the impeachment right and get a Senate Trial

Keep up the bullshit and don't
    With trump’s impeachment moving to public hearings, now would be the perfect time for McConnell to schedule his “powerful” resolution for a senate vote. He’s got the 51 votes. Time to put everyone on record.

Dude61 said:

"Instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the 'impeachment inquiry' that does not include rights for the minority."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/

Graham has written a powerful resolution which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in co-sponsoring. Together they have attracted 50 co-sponsors – which means with Vice President Pence supporting them they would win a vote to dismiss any phony impeachment from the House that failed to meet a key standard of fairness.

The resolution:

“calls on the House of Representatives, prior to proceeding any further with its impeachment investigation into President Trump, to vote to initiate a formal impeachment inquiry;
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide President Trump, like every other American, with due process, to include the ability to confront his accusers, call witnesses on his behalf, and have a basic understanding of the accusations against him that would form any basis for impeachment; and
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide members of the minority with the ability to participate fully in all proceedings and have equal authority to issue subpoenas and other compulsory process.”
    Faced with this new reality, Speaker Pelosi suddenly ended months of avoiding a vote on the impeachment process and announced today that the House would vote this week.

With trump’s impeachment moving to public hearings, now would be the perfect time for McConnell to schedule his “powerful” resolution for a senate vote. He’s got the 51 votes. Time to put everyone on record.
    Let your lover Schiff throw up all over himself again
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

I’m looking forward to McConnell scheduling the powerful Lindsey Graham resolution rebuking schiff’s Impeachment inquiry. McConnell has 51 votes. Now would be the perfect time to show strength don’t you think?

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

I’m looking forward to McConnell scheduling the powerful Lindsey Graham resolution rebuking schiff’s Impeachment inquiry. McConnell has 51 votes. Now would be the perfect time to show strength don’t you think?
    Nope. The GOP is gutless

Let Schiff hang himself

Again
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter
    Repubs are going to have to subpoena Shitt and his minions who had contact with the whistle blower. They are fact witnesses. What did they discuss? What did they help the WB with as far as preperation etc.