Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So we doing this for real now?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The new reality is that the adults in the Senate won't take part in the sham

Its either legit or they quit

Dude61 said:

"Instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the 'impeachment inquiry' that does not include rights for the minority."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/

I look forward to McConnell scheduling the floor vote on this resolution.
    Graham has written a powerful resolution which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in co-sponsoring. Together they have attracted 50 co-sponsors – which means with Vice President Pence supporting them they would win a vote to dismiss any phony impeachment from the House that failed to meet a key standard of fairness.

The resolution:

“calls on the House of Representatives, prior to proceeding any further with its impeachment investigation into President Trump, to vote to initiate a formal impeachment inquiry;
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide President Trump, like every other American, with due process, to include the ability to confront his accusers, call witnesses on his behalf, and have a basic understanding of the accusations against him that would form any basis for impeachment; and
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide members of the minority with the ability to participate fully in all proceedings and have equal authority to issue subpoenas and other compulsory process.”
    Faced with this new reality, Speaker Pelosi suddenly ended months of avoiding a vote on the impeachment process and announced today that the House would vote this week.
    Race copy pasta from Fox news. But too pussy to link to his source.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

According to Steve Bannon, the Dems are winning the propaganda war and impeachment is an inevitability.

I feel like too many Americans see through this charade and it won't happen. But I could be wrong of course.

Hi there!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/public_approval_of_the_impeachment_and_removal_of_president_trump-6957.html
    If you can't get over 50% with a NPR/PBS/Marist poll you ain't getting shit!

Hey idiot. Voters don't actually vote on impeachment. Politicians do actually look at polls when deciding how they want to vote.
    I'd prefer they look at the evidence or lack thereof

But hondo is his stupid way spills the beans on the Schiff plan to convict on phony leaks
    You don't actually mean that. Because the evidence isn't in your favor. The only hope you have is the court of public opinion. The exact same reason Clinton didn't get impeached. Sorry that reality bothers you.
    #FakeNews

True. I meant to type "the reason Clinton didn't get removed from office". That's my bad.
    No you didn't liar. Which is Hilarious because this has been you and El Monte's BIG gotcha for months now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

The new reality is that the adults in the Senate won't take part in the sham

Its either legit or they quit

Dude61 said:

"Instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the 'impeachment inquiry' that does not include rights for the minority."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/

I look forward to McConnell scheduling the floor vote on this resolution.
    Graham has written a powerful resolution which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in co-sponsoring. Together they have attracted 50 co-sponsors – which means with Vice President Pence supporting them they would win a vote to dismiss any phony impeachment from the House that failed to meet a key standard of fairness.

The resolution:

“calls on the House of Representatives, prior to proceeding any further with its impeachment investigation into President Trump, to vote to initiate a formal impeachment inquiry;
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide President Trump, like every other American, with due process, to include the ability to confront his accusers, call witnesses on his behalf, and have a basic understanding of the accusations against him that would form any basis for impeachment; and
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide members of the minority with the ability to participate fully in all proceedings and have equal authority to issue subpoenas and other compulsory process.”
    Faced with this new reality, Speaker Pelosi suddenly ended months of avoiding a vote on the impeachment process and announced today that the House would vote this week.
    Race copy pasta from Fox news. But too pussy to link to his source.

A bag of hammers will not be insulted by being compared to hondo's stupidity
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

According to Steve Bannon, the Dems are winning the propaganda war and impeachment is an inevitability.

I feel like too many Americans see through this charade and it won't happen. But I could be wrong of course.

Hi there!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/public_approval_of_the_impeachment_and_removal_of_president_trump-6957.html
    If you can't get over 50% with a NPR/PBS/Marist poll you ain't getting shit!

Hey idiot. Voters don't actually vote on impeachment. Politicians do actually look at polls when deciding how they want to vote.
    I'd prefer they look at the evidence or lack thereof

But hondo is his stupid way spills the beans on the Schiff plan to convict on phony leaks
    You don't actually mean that. Because the evidence isn't in your favor. The only hope you have is the court of public opinion. The exact same reason Clinton didn't get impeached. Sorry that reality bothers you.
    #FakeNews

True. I meant to type "the reason Clinton didn't get removed from office". That's my bad.
    No you didn't liar. Which is Hilarious because this has been you and El Monte's BIG gotcha for months now.
    Clinton was impeached. I've never ducked that idiot. He wasn't removed from office because the court of public opinion. Democrats even picked up 5 seats in the House just before the impeachment vote during the lame duck Congress.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,961
    The vote isn't even legit...they are not voting on a formal impeachment process or an even an official impeachment investigation. They are voting to say their previous unilateral Democrat announcement of an Inquiry somehow means something, and they are only doing it because they got a favorable ruling by some crazy DC judge and are trying to lock that ruling in before it gets appealed (DOJ finally filed a stay motion late yesterday).

The vote does not provide the minority or executive branch with any rights (i.e. calling witnesses, etc). It is yet another fraudulent step driven by a bunch of lying frauds.

The vote isn't even legit...they are not voting on a formal impeachment process or an even an official impeachment investigation. They are voting to say their previous unilateral Democrat announcement of an Inquiry somehow means something, and they are only doing it because they got a favorable ruling by some crazy DC judge and are trying to lock that ruling in before it gets appealed (DOJ finally filed a stay motion late yesterday).

The vote does not provide the minority or executive branch with any rights (i.e. calling witnesses, etc). It is yet another fraudulent step driven by a bunch of lying frauds.

What do you think happens when it gets to the Senate? In your words?
    2001400ex said:

The resolution:

2001400ex said:

The resolution:

Nice copy pasta from Fox news.
    2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

If it gets there all but maybe one or two Dems and a few Repubs (Romney) will vote for but it won't get anywhere close to 67. The Republican Party as an institution is dead if they vote to impeach Trump without a reason...and right now no matter how much the HondoFSBros are crying there is no reason. The guys in charge of the party are morons but I don't think they are that dumb.

The Democrats will be dead everywhere but the coasts and major inner cities if they go through with it, and it gives Trump an out/excuse if the economy falters between now and the election if they go through with it...that's why I'm surprised they are dumb enough to keep going.

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

If it gets there all but maybe one or two Dems and a few Repubs (Romney) will vote for but it won't get anywhere close to 67. The Republican Party as an institution is dead if they vote to impeach Trump without a reason...and right now no matter how much the HondoFSBros are crying there is no reason. The guys in charge of the party are morons but I don't think they are that dumb.

The Democrats will be dead everywhere but the coasts and major inner cities if they go through with it, and it gives Trump an out/excuse if the economy falters between now and the election if they go through with it...that's why I'm surprised they are dumb enough to keep going.

That's not what I was referring to. And you are talking out your ass. None of us have seen the evidence. The public hasn't seen it yet either.

What I was referring to is the part about witnesses and a public "trial".
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

That's not what I was referring to. And you are talking out your ass. None of us have seen the evidence. The public hasn't seen it yet either.

We've seen the transcript, so we know there is nothing there on Ukraine.

Keep lying to yourself HondoFS...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,344 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Do you really think "evidence" is the determining factor in what Shiffforbrains and Pelosi decide to do here?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Do you think the transcript is 100% of the evidence?

Lol do you ever wonder why people say Trump supporters are simple minded?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

The democrats wouldn't be hiding if they had any evidence

But Trump supporters are simple minded

Trump released the transcript that blew the whole scam out of the water before it started hence the need to go into hiding and leaking bullshit

Whatever team hondo accuses you of, they are guilty of
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

but but but we saw the transcript that the Trump admin released. There is no way there is any other evidence whatsoever. Case closed! Checkmate libs!

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

but but but we saw the transcript that the Trump admin released. There is no way there is any other evidence whatsoever. Case closed! Checkmate libs!
    Feel free to show this evidence. When you come out of hiding that is
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Trump released the transcript that blew the whole scam out of the water before it started hence the need to go into hiding and leaking bullshit

You mean you're not swayed by the parade of witnesses who all swear that there really was a quid pro quo in that transcript you're just not smart enough to see it?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Just like we saw the sharpied map so we know the hurricane hit Alabama.

HoustonFS.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,818 Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Umm.....it was the transcript of the actual call. We all read it, it is in no way incriminating. It doesn't matter which ghost you put forward to serve your purposes of impeaching Trump for nothing, the phone call was not incriminating. Get it? Do you understand and comprehend plain English?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

You mean you're not swayed by the parade of witnesses who all swear that there really was a quid pro quo in that transcript you're just not smart enough to see it?
    I guess I needed to read the report to find Daddy's confession