Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So we doing this for real now?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,929
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Holy fucking shit Honda is retarded...the 30th time pinning phoney shit on Trump is the charm!!!

2020 is going to be a fucking landslide for Trump hahahaha

"The polls want impeachment!"

Yeah, and Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. Like everything else media related, the polls are rigged in the donkeys favor.

Imagine the Dem party without black voters and illegals. Bad news guys...black support for republicans is at an all time high, and illegals voting is getting more and more difficult.

Fuck off. Forever. Trump is single handidly revolutionizing the Republican party. Who will do the same for the Dems? 0 percent it's any of the current candidatez

It's clear you have zero clue what I was saying. It's fine. You can stay clueless. It's a good look.
    Hondo has no fucking clue what he is saying:

Hondo explaining now why the deficit was so big under Obama:

No one is saying that spending wasn't an issue. Medicare part D, along with boomers retiring which increased spending on Medicare and SS were big factors.

Hondo 6 months ago: The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare
    Bob lacks context as always. You've quoted that many times and forget the point of that comment, which was a completely different discussion. You do understand that the net SS receipts far exceed the expenditures over time right? I also stated later I was incorrect on Medicare due to part B which was mostly unfunded and part D which was wholly unfunded.

Idiot.
    Fuck you and your "context" Kunt. You're constantly making up bullshit quotes and putting words into people's mouths that they never said. The "context" is that you talked out your fucking ass and claimed that SS and Medicare don't grow the debt. Now today, you're blowing Obama and excusing the debt he ran up because "Medicare and SS were big factors."

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The vote isn't even legit...they are not voting on a formal impeachment process or an even an official impeachment investigation. They are voting to say their previous unilateral Democrat announcement of an Inquiry somehow means something, and they are only doing it because they got a favorable ruling by some crazy DC judge and are trying to lock that ruling in before it gets appealed (DOJ finally filed a stay motion late yesterday).

The vote does not provide the minority or executive branch with any rights (i.e. calling witnesses, etc). It is yet another fraudulent step driven by a bunch of lying frauds.

What do you think happens when it gets to the Senate? In your words?
    HondoFS...

If it gets there all but maybe one or two Dems and a few Repubs (Romney) will vote for but it won't get anywhere close to 67. The Republican Party as an institution is dead if they vote to impeach Trump without a reason...and right now no matter how much the HondoFSBros are crying there is no reason. The guys in charge of the party are morons but I don't think they are that dumb.

The Democrats will be dead everywhere but the coasts and major inner cities if they go through with it, and it gives Trump an out/excuse if the economy falters between now and the election if they go through with it...that's why I'm surprised they are dumb enough to keep going.

That's not what I was referring to. And you are talking out your ass. None of us have seen the evidence. The public hasn't seen it yet either.

What I was referring to is the part about witnesses and a public "trial".
    Do you really think "evidence" is the determining factor in what Shiffforbrains and Pelosi decide to do here?
    No swaye. I've already stated the court of public opinion is the determining factor for him getting removed from office. For Pelosis crew? They are getting evidence and looks like they will vote. We'll see what evidence gets presented. I'm guessing you could have video of Trump shooting someone and you still wouldn't impeach him. So it probably doesn't matter to you what evidence there is in this case.
    What evidence? The Dems have had zero evidence so far. They are an 24/7/365 impeachment body continually in search of a crime.

WTF does public opinion have to do with it? You can't impeach someone because half the country are giant pussies and have TDS. Impeachment requires "high crimes and misdemeanors" not "Daddy hurt my feelers."

I would impeach Trump for shooting someone. Is that the next thing Shifforbrains will investigate? That Trump shot someone in Ukraine while acting as an agent of Putin and Russia? Wouldn't surprise me at this point. I'm sure Nadler has the evidence buried deep in his ass and is just waiting for his moment to pounce. Someone wake him up quick.

Evidence manufactured by delusional morons running a kangaroo court in secret is not actual evidence. It is opposition research masquerading as justice. Only morons are duped by this.

HTH.
    Sounds like you’ve stopped trump’s impeachment now.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Holy fucking shit Honda is retarded...the 30th time pinning phoney shit on Trump is the charm!!!

2020 is going to be a fucking landslide for Trump hahahaha

"The polls want impeachment!"

Yeah, and Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. Like everything else media related, the polls are rigged in the donkeys favor.

Imagine the Dem party without black voters and illegals. Bad news guys...black support for republicans is at an all time high, and illegals voting is getting more and more difficult.

Fuck off. Forever. Trump is single handidly revolutionizing the Republican party. Who will do the same for the Dems? 0 percent it's any of the current candidatez

It's clear you have zero clue what I was saying. It's fine. You can stay clueless. It's a good look.
    Hondo has no fucking clue what he is saying:

Hondo explaining now why the deficit was so big under Obama:

No one is saying that spending wasn't an issue. Medicare part D, along with boomers retiring which increased spending on Medicare and SS were big factors.

Hondo 6 months ago: The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare
    Bob lacks context as always. You've quoted that many times and forget the point of that comment, which was a completely different discussion. You do understand that the net SS receipts far exceed the expenditures over time right? I also stated later I was incorrect on Medicare due to part B which was mostly unfunded and part D which was wholly unfunded.

Idiot.
    Fuck you and your "context" Kunt. You're constantly making up bullshit quotes and putting words into people's mouths that they never said. The "context" is that you talked out your fucking ass and claimed that SS and Medicare don't grow the debt. Now today, you're blowing Obama and excusing the debt he ran up because "Medicare and SS were big factors."

You are the one pulling quotes out of context then screaming about people lying. You know what they call that right?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,330 Founders Club
    edited October 2019

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The vote isn't even legit...they are not voting on a formal impeachment process or an even an official impeachment investigation. They are voting to say their previous unilateral Democrat announcement of an Inquiry somehow means something, and they are only doing it because they got a favorable ruling by some crazy DC judge and are trying to lock that ruling in before it gets appealed (DOJ finally filed a stay motion late yesterday).

The vote does not provide the minority or executive branch with any rights (i.e. calling witnesses, etc). It is yet another fraudulent step driven by a bunch of lying frauds.

HondoFS...

If it gets there all but maybe one or two Dems and a few Repubs (Romney) will vote for but it won't get anywhere close to 67. The Republican Party as an institution is dead if they vote to impeach Trump without a reason...and right now no matter how much the HondoFSBros are crying there is no reason. The guys in charge of the party are morons but I don't think they are that dumb.

The Democrats will be dead everywhere but the coasts and major inner cities if they go through with it, and it gives Trump an out/excuse if the economy falters between now and the election if they go through with it...that's why I'm surprised they are dumb enough to keep going.

That's not what I was referring to. And you are talking out your ass. None of us have seen the evidence. The public hasn't seen it yet either.

Do you really think "evidence" is the determining factor in what Shiffforbrains and Pelosi decide to do here?
    No swaye. I've already stated the court of public opinion is the determining factor for him getting removed from office. For Pelosis crew? They are getting evidence and looks like they will vote. We'll see what evidence gets presented. I'm guessing you could have video of Trump shooting someone and you still wouldn't impeach him. So it probably doesn't matter to you what evidence there is in this case.
    What evidence? The Dems have had zero evidence so far. They are an 24/7/365 impeachment body continually in search of a crime.

WTF does public opinion have to do with it? You can't impeach someone because half the country are giant pussies and have TDS. Impeachment requires "high crimes and misdemeanors" not "Daddy hurt my feelers."

I would impeach Trump for shooting someone. Is that the next thing Shifforbrains will investigate? That Trump shot someone in Ukraine while acting as an agent of Putin and Russia? Wouldn't surprise me at this point. I'm sure Nadler has the evidence buried deep in his ass and is just waiting for his moment to pounce. Someone wake him up quick.

Evidence manufactured by delusional morons running a kangaroo court in secret is not actual evidence. It is opposition research masquerading as justice. Only morons are duped by this.

HTH.
    This "impeachment" and the way it is being conducted is the best thing that could have happened to Trump. I don't want it stopped. Surprised you can't see that.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,487
    By far more evidence, do you mean the stuff that Shiff's committee has selected to leak from their secret interviews that the media is talking about incessantly? What other public evidence is there right now besides the transcript that is both credible, public and proven? Dems are playing dirty pool. Graham called them on it and now it's a new ballgame. This bullshit "resolution" today falls way short of doing this in a fair manner which, frankly, if the tables were turned, they would be arguing for.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

We've seen the transcript, so we know there is nothing there on Ukraine.

Keep lying to yourself HondoFS...
    Do you think the transcript is 100% of the evidence?

Lol do you ever wonder why people say Trump supporters are simple minded?
    The call was all they had until the transcripts got released...don't your remember the "whistleblower" was "deeply disturbed by what had transpired in the phone call." And then the transcript was released and we find out the guy was coordinating with ShifforBrains and its all a hoax.

Now its people's creative interpretations of that same call, somehow the transcript isn't the real transcript, and all sorts of other BS because they have nothing. It is why they are trying to dig up the Mueller Grand Jury records...they are looking for anything because they got nothing.

Keep lying to yourself HondoFS...
    There was much more evidence than that. You just refuse to accept it.
    You constant dumb-ass comments about "why are you so worried?" shows that you just don't get it CirrosisDawg. Swaye is right - we are perfectly happy to let your idols continue to fuck this up as long as they want.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    This "impeachment" and the way it is being conducted is the best thing that could have happened to Trump. I don't want it stopped. Surprised you can't see that.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    So playing dumb, getting angry, indignant and sanctimonious was all a big act from you?
    You have a smart ass comment for everything. Where's the fucking mute button?

Did you go to UW? If so, I'm curious what your major was as critical thinking doesn't seem like it was something you learned.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    So playing dumb, getting angry, indignant and sanctimonious was all a big act from you?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,953 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    Retarded monkey boy slamming the keys again

You constant dumb-ass comments about "why are you so worried?" shows that you just don't get it CirrosisDawg. Swaye is right - we are perfectly happy to let your idols continue to fuck this up as long as they want.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    Lot of angry indignant posts and words from you trumptards for something you profess to welcome. Enjoy trump’s impeachment!

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    Lot of angry indignant posts and words from you trumptards for something you profess to welcome. Enjoy trump’s impeachment!
    Meltdown

Nobody cares about the bullshit show that your masters are putting on

Sad
    Trump's impeachment is a non-event honestly given how the dems are going about it. Funny you can't see that.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Trump's impeachment is a non-event honestly given how the dems are going about it. Funny you can't see that.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    Blame the Dems. Ignore the actions of your guy.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    Yes, I see you started a thread full of posts from angry trumptards because impeachment is going great for trump. Sounds totally legit.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,526 Founders Club

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    But but but
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,929
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    I'm not ignoring the actions of my guy.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the shadowy leader of the Islamic State group who presided over its global jihad and became arguably the world’s most wanted man, is believed dead after being targeted by a U.S. military raid in Syria.

S&P 500 hits record high on strong earnings season

I like the actions of my guy.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Republicans can only subpoena with democrat approval. What a joke. Is this the Soviet Union? If Republicans have any guts at all (they don't, and have proven this time and again) they would refuse to participate or lend any legitimacy to this farce of a proceeding at all.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HTH.
    Surprised you can't see that.
    Im not