Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So we doing this for real now?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The vote isn't even legit...they are not voting on a formal impeachment process or an even an official impeachment investigation. They are voting to say their previous unilateral Democrat announcement of an Inquiry somehow means something, and they are only doing it because they got a favorable ruling by some crazy DC judge and are trying to lock that ruling in before it gets appealed (DOJ finally filed a stay motion late yesterday).

The vote does not provide the minority or executive branch with any rights (i.e. calling witnesses, etc). It is yet another fraudulent step driven by a bunch of lying frauds.

What do you think happens when it gets to the Senate? In your words?
    HondoFS...

If it gets there all but maybe one or two Dems and a few Repubs (Romney) will vote for but it won't get anywhere close to 67. The Republican Party as an institution is dead if they vote to impeach Trump without a reason...and right now no matter how much the HondoFSBros are crying there is no reason. The guys in charge of the party are morons but I don't think they are that dumb.

The Democrats will be dead everywhere but the coasts and major inner cities if they go through with it, and it gives Trump an out/excuse if the economy falters between now and the election if they go through with it...that's why I'm surprised they are dumb enough to keep going.

That's not what I was referring to. And you are talking out your ass. None of us have seen the evidence. The public hasn't seen it yet either.

What I was referring to is the part about witnesses and a public "trial".
    We've seen the transcript, so we know there is nothing there on Ukraine.

Keep lying to yourself HondoFS...
    Just like we saw the sharpied map so we know the hurricane hit Alabama.

HoustonFS.
    No, just like we saw you put your head up your ass and claim that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,095
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

The new reality is that the adults in the Senate won't take part in the sham

Its either legit or they quit

Dude61 said:

"Instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the 'impeachment inquiry' that does not include rights for the minority."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/

I look forward to McConnell scheduling the floor vote on this resolution.
    Graham has written a powerful resolution which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in co-sponsoring. Together they have attracted 50 co-sponsors – which means with Vice President Pence supporting them they would win a vote to dismiss any phony impeachment from the House that failed to meet a key standard of fairness.

The resolution:

“calls on the House of Representatives, prior to proceeding any further with its impeachment investigation into President Trump, to vote to initiate a formal impeachment inquiry;
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide President Trump, like every other American, with due process, to include the ability to confront his accusers, call witnesses on his behalf, and have a basic understanding of the accusations against him that would form any basis for impeachment; and
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide members of the minority with the ability to participate fully in all proceedings and have equal authority to issue subpoenas and other compulsory process.”
    Faced with this new reality, Speaker Pelosi suddenly ended months of avoiding a vote on the impeachment process and announced today that the House would vote this week.
    Race copy pasta from Fox news. But too pussy to link to his source.

A bag of hammers will not be insulted by being compared to hondo's stupidity
    I actually think the hammers would object!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Dude61 said:

"Instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the 'impeachment inquiry' that does not include rights for the minority."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/

Graham has written a powerful resolution which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in co-sponsoring. Together they have attracted 50 co-sponsors – which means with Vice President Pence supporting them they would win a vote to dismiss any phony impeachment from the House that failed to meet a key standard of fairness.

The resolution:

“calls on the House of Representatives, prior to proceeding any further with its impeachment investigation into President Trump, to vote to initiate a formal impeachment inquiry;
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide President Trump, like every other American, with due process, to include the ability to confront his accusers, call witnesses on his behalf, and have a basic understanding of the accusations against him that would form any basis for impeachment; and
    calls on the House of Representatives to provide members of the minority with the ability to participate fully in all proceedings and have equal authority to issue subpoenas and other compulsory process.”
    Faced with this new reality, Speaker Pelosi suddenly ended months of avoiding a vote on the impeachment process and announced today that the House would vote this week.
    I look forward to McConnell scheduling a floor vote on this resolution.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

I think we all do since he has 51 votes

Do the impeachment right and get a Senate Trial

Keep up the bullshit and don't
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The vote isn't even legit...they are not voting on a formal impeachment process or an even an official impeachment investigation. They are voting to say their previous unilateral Democrat announcement of an Inquiry somehow means something, and they are only doing it because they got a favorable ruling by some crazy DC judge and are trying to lock that ruling in before it gets appealed (DOJ finally filed a stay motion late yesterday).

The vote does not provide the minority or executive branch with any rights (i.e. calling witnesses, etc). It is yet another fraudulent step driven by a bunch of lying frauds.

HondoFS...

If it gets there all but maybe one or two Dems and a few Repubs (Romney) will vote for but it won't get anywhere close to 67. The Republican Party as an institution is dead if they vote to impeach Trump without a reason...and right now no matter how much the HondoFSBros are crying there is no reason. The guys in charge of the party are morons but I don't think they are that dumb.

The Democrats will be dead everywhere but the coasts and major inner cities if they go through with it, and it gives Trump an out/excuse if the economy falters between now and the election if they go through with it...that's why I'm surprised they are dumb enough to keep going.

That's not what I was referring to. And you are talking out your ass. None of us have seen the evidence. The public hasn't seen it yet either.

Do you think the transcript is 100% of the evidence?

Lol do you ever wonder why people say Trump supporters are simple minded?
    The call was all they had until the transcripts got released...don't your remember the "whistleblower" was "deeply disturbed by what had transpired in the phone call." And then the transcript was released and we find out the guy was coordinating with ShifforBrains and its all a hoax.

Now its people's creative interpretations of that same call, somehow the transcript isn't the real transcript, and all sorts of other BS because they have nothing. It is why they are trying to dig up the Mueller Grand Jury records...they are looking for anything because they got nothing.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Do you really think "evidence" is the determining factor in what Shiffforbrains and Pelosi decide to do here?
    No swaye. I've already stated the court of public opinion is the determining factor for him getting removed from office. For Pelosis crew? They are getting evidence and looks like they will vote. We'll see what evidence gets presented. I'm guessing you could have video of Trump shooting someone and you still wouldn't impeach him. So it probably doesn't matter to you what evidence there is in this case.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

The call was all they had until the transcripts got released...don't your remember the "whistleblower" was "deeply disturbed by what had transpired in the phone call." And then the transcript was released and we find out the guy was coordinating with ShifforBrains and its all a hoax.

Now its people's creative interpretations of that same call, somehow the transcript isn't the real transcript, and all sorts of other BS because they have nothing. It is why they are trying to dig up the Mueller Grand Jury records...they are looking for anything because they got nothing.

There was much more evidence than that. You just refuse to accept it.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Do you really think "evidence" is the determining factor in what Shiffforbrains and Pelosi decide to do here?
    No swaye. I've already stated the court of public opinion is the determining factor for him getting removed from office. For Pelosis crew? They are getting evidence and looks like they will vote. We'll see what evidence gets presented. I'm guessing you could have video of Trump shooting someone and you still wouldn't impeach him. So it probably doesn't matter to you what evidence there is in this case.
    The public gets to voice it's opinion at the polls. You don't get to impeach based on feelings. HTH
  • Options

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

What part of “I am looking forward to McConnell scheduling the vote on this resolution don’t you understand?”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

What part of “I am looking forward to McConnell scheduling the vote on this resolution don’t you understand?”
    What part of I think we all do did you miss?

The resolution:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

There was much more evidence than that. You just refuse to accept it.
    No there wasn't

At all
  • Options

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

I'm looking forward to what Nancy brings to the table. No more secret investigations has your tighty whities in a bunch!
  • Options

Dude61 said:

The resolution:

What part of I think we all do did you miss?

The resolution:

It’s going to be a great time.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,652
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    Holy fucking shit Honda is retarded...the 30th time pinning phoney shit on Trump is the charm!!!

2020 is going to be a fucking landslide for Trump hahahaha

"The polls want impeachment!"

Yeah, and Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. Like everything else media related, the polls are rigged in the donkeys favor.

Imagine the Dem party without black voters and illegals. Bad news guys...black support for republicans is at an all time high, and illegals voting is getting more and more difficult.

Fuck off. Forever. Trump is single handidly revolutionizing the Republican party. Who will do the same for the Dems? 0 percent it's any of the current candidatez
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Holy fucking shit Honda is retarded...the 30th time pinning phoney shit on Trump is the charm!!!

Yeah, and Hillary had a 99% chance or winning. Like everything else media related, the polls are rigged in the donkeys favor.

Imagine the Dem party without black voters and illegals. Bad news guys...black support for republicans is at an all time high, and illegals voting is getting more and more difficult.

Fuck off. Forever. Trump is single handidly revolutionizing the Republican party. Who will do the same for the Dems? 0 percent it's any of the current candidatez

PGOS is one of the youngest posters here by the way

A New Hope
  • Options

Yeah, and Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. Like everything else media related, the polls are rigged in the donkeys favor.

It's clear you have zero clue what I was saying. It's fine. You can stay clueless. It's a good look.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

It's clear you have zero clue what I was saying. It's fine. You can stay clueless. It's a good look.
    Hondo has no fucking clue what he is saying:

Hondo explaining now why the deficit was so big under Obama:

No one is saying that spending wasn't an issue. Medicare part D, along with boomers retiring which increased spending on Medicare and SS were big factors.

Hondo 6 months ago: The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo has no fucking clue what he is saying:

Hondo explaining now why the deficit was so big under Obama:

No one is saying that spending wasn't an issue. Medicare part D, along with boomers retiring which increased spending on Medicare and SS were big factors.

Hondo 6 months ago: The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare
    Bob lacks context as always. You've quoted that many times and forget the point of that comment, which was a completely different discussion. You do understand that the net SS receipts far exceed the expenditures over time right? I also stated later I was incorrect on Medicare due to part B which was mostly unfunded and part D which was wholly unfunded.

Idiot.