Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BD2W Forum Change Fupdate

124»

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I thought the Haener stuff was ridiculous. My Uncle bit hard on that and got my dad all twitterpated about it. I had to tell him it was BS, there was no fucking way Heaner would beat Skinny
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

I kinda lost faith in DDY with Amandre Williams and big Dick Newton. Telling me Tuitele is a stud is one thing. Bashing the ever living daylights out of Newton is another. I trust the coaches a hellofalot more than the DDY scale. That being said, I really enjoy the TSIO podcast and wish they did it more often

I enjoy his posts at times, but he thinks he’s a really smart fan when he’s really not. His evaluation skills have proven to be mostly trash. He lives off the Rapp one.

He said Ty Jones, Osborne, and Spiker were DDY 3’s. Most of those 3’s are nothing special. I did agree with him about Jones and thought he would be great.

He does create content and at times has decent insights. Some of his act is shtick, but he absolutely thinks he’s on another level than everyone else when it comes to watching the games and recruiting. That’s been the case since dawgman.
    My favorite DDY moment was when he put this bored in a suicidal frenzy by claiming that his "sources" inside the program told him Petersen had named Haener the starter in spring and that Eason was headed to the transfer portal.

Then after it turned out he was full of shit, he did the EXACT SAME THING in fall camp and 90% of the bored went into full meltdown again.

I still think theres a chance we all may be the subjects of an east coast university 5-year study on groupthink and persuasion on college football fan message boards
    If we were a study and he was purposely making shit up to see if people would follow would be hilarious. Half the board used to parrot his retarded takes.

DDY after reading that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I thought the Haener stuff was ridiculous. My Uncle bit hard on that and got my dad all twitterpated about it. I had to tell him it was BS, there was no fucking way Heaner would beat Skinny

The Haener stuff made me even more skeptical of anyone claiming to have sources.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

The Haener stuff made me even more skeptical of anyone claiming to have sources.
    Any dick who read a few reports from Caple and Vorel knew Haener was way behind Eason. Gee stumping for Haener was the final nail in the coffin.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I kinda lost faith in DDY with Amandre Williams and big Dick Newton. Telling me Tuitele is a stud is one thing. Bashing the ever living daylights out of Newton is another. I trust the coaches a hellofalot more than the DDY scale. That being said, I really enjoy the TSIO podcast and wish they did it more often

I enjoy his posts at times, but he thinks he’s a really smart fan when he’s really not. His evaluation skills have proven to be mostly trash. He lives off the Rapp one.

He said Ty Jones, Osborne, and Spiker were DDY 3’s. Most of those 3’s are nothing special. I did agree with him about Jones and thought he would be great.

He does create content and at times has decent insights. Some of his act is shtick, but he absolutely thinks he’s on another level than everyone else when it comes to watching the games and recruiting. That’s been the case since dawgman.
    My favorite DDY moment was when he put this bored in a suicidal frenzy by claiming that his "sources" inside the program told him Petersen had named Haener the starter in spring and that Eason was headed to the transfer portal.

Then after it turned out he was full of shit, he did the EXACT SAME THING in fall camp and 90% of the bored went into full meltdown again.

I still think theres a chance we all may be the subjects of an east coast university 5-year study on groupthink and persuasion on college football fan message boards
    Fact: Haener got more 1st team reps than Skinny.

Although I never heard he'd been named the starter, the offensive coaches--by their actions and not so behind the scenes hot talk--sure advanced the narrative it was a neck and neck competition until the final week of fall camp.

Whatever the case, UW hindered Skinny's grasp of the offense and ultimately fucked the team and the fans, as always.