Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BD2W Forum Change Fupdate

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

BD2W is a mix of huge doogs and the everything matters group that cares about recruiting more than the games.

DDY was one of the more outrageous posters here but somehow isn’t seen as such by posters elsewhere. A lot of the shit he posted was the type of stuff dogman and dogpound posters don’t want to be a part of. Really he just wanted a place where he would be parroted and everyone fell in line to suck his dick.

He already had that here and his brand was strong. I always knew they weren’t coming back. I just didn’t say anything.

Coker and DDY don’t even post there. Maybe they are planning a relaunch.

Something is amiss. They've both went from having a great presence here and on social media, to going off to start their own site, that falls thru, BD2W pops up, DDY is listed in the brain trust, yet he and Coker both have went radio silent compared to what they used to be doing.

Hope they get back to being a part of the UW community. They know their stuff and aren't afraid to tell it like they see it.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717

BD2W is a mix of huge doogs and the everything matters group that cares about recruiting more than the games.

DDY was one of the more outrageous posters here but somehow isn’t seen as such by posters elsewhere. A lot of the shit he posted was the type of stuff dogman and dogpound posters don’t want to be a part of. Really he just wanted a place where he would be parroted and everyone fell in line to suck his dick.

He already had that here and his brand was strong. I always knew they weren’t coming back. I just didn’t say anything.

DDY can't be a leader, he needs other people to struggle against. His brand is struggle. He also can't critique games so his in-season value is limited.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,456 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.

Proverbs 14:29

I always thought this was a Kim Grinolds quote.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    jecornel said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

I looked at that website. It's Dogman 2.0.

Worse. At least dogman has some traffic. BDTW is a disaster. All the decent posters there should just cut their losses and post here. We want to talk shit behind a keyboard to their face!
    Fuck it. Bring the mouth breathing doogs here too so I can mock them incessantly.
    HH certainly represents some of the angriest posters. A great place for key board pounders.
    Want to take the gloves off jimmy? Or too busy catching the crud
    I will break you like a pretzel boy!
    Slather my butthole in buttery maple syrup and eat it motherfucker!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

Worse. At least dogman has some traffic. BDTW is a disaster. All the decent posters there should just cut their losses and post here. We want to talk shit behind a keyboard to their face!
    Fuck it. Bring the mouth breathing doogs here too so I can mock them incessantly.
    HH certainly represents some of the angriest posters. A great place for key board pounders.
    I’m actually off to go have pancakes with a friend. (Not @Swaye)

So thank you for this visual @FirePete.
    He is plagiarism my shit fucko.

So thank ME.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

So thank ME.
    Thank you @PurpleJ.

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

EMFA!!!!!
    PurpleJ said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

So thank ME.
    it so good, i had to use it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    FirePete said:

jecornel said:

FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

Generous offer, but I will pass.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

I said a long tim ago that the horrible forum platform would hold them back. I was right.
    Huh, I thought pumpy was the one saying that
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    @jecornel belongs over there, not here.

I said a long tim ago that the horrible forum platform would hold them back. I was right.
    Thanks for the Pumpy.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

We have no use for a shitty chest lackie

We have no use for a shitty chest lackie
    Less be real. Lil Jimmy is twash.