Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BD2W Forum Change Fupdate

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I looked at that website. It's Dogman 2.0.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Makes selling out look easy!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

Worse. At least dogman has some traffic. BDTW is a disaster. All the decent posters there should just cut their losses and post here. We want to talk shit behind a keyboard to their face!
    Fuck it. Bring the mouth breathing doogs here too so I can mock them incessantly.
    HH certainly represents some of the angriest posters. A great place for key board pounders.
    Tried to find the sonics poast that called BD2W the more negative of the two, HCH more deranged.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Worse. At least dogman has some traffic. BDTW is a disaster. All the decent posters there should just cut their losses and post here. We want to talk shit behind a keyboard to their face!
    Disaster doesn’t even begin to describe it. We only need 1 non Doogman/Doogpound site and HH is it. If you don’t like the Tug, don’t go there.
    I can imagine wanting a non- incel option. Like don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving HH, not just saying...
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,999 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Disaster doesn’t even begin to describe it. We only need 1 non Doogman/Doogpound site and HH is it. If you don’t like the Tug, don’t go there.
    I can imagine wanting a non- incel option. Like don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving HH, not just saying...
    Funny thing is most of us aren’t incels.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck it. Bring the mouth breathing doogs here too so I can mock them incessantly.
    HH certainly represents some of the angriest posters. A great place for key board pounders.
    You’re the king of the HH angry poster
    Thanks Mike!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    FirePete said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

Want to take the gloves off jimmy? Or too busy catching the crud
    I will break you like a pretzel boy!