Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democracy dies in darkness update

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

PostWhiteFlag@GDS: You were over-the-top optimistic in 2016, too. So soon forgotten?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This time it's for real!

Or not
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Should make Thanksgiving dinner among families of mixed politics that much more fun.

I would leave any social gathering where people thought it was okay to discuss politics in mixed company, even if I agreed with the political views being espoused.
    probably smart for you. mix company usually doesn't take well to calling people kunts and conflating politics with your pedo fantasies
    That's just my stage persona, in real life I can be civil But I'd happy to call you Kunt to your face if you like.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Should make Thanksgiving dinner among families of mixed politics that much more fun.

I would leave any social gathering where people thought it was okay to discuss politics in mixed company, even if I agreed with the political views being espoused.
    probably smart for you. mix company usually doesn't take well to calling people kunts and conflating politics with your pedo fantasies
    That's just my stage persona, in real life I can be civil But I'd happy to call you Kunt to your face if you like.
    NASA appreciates your restraint.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ramenduck said:

I have read it dipshit. It proves absolutely nothing other than schitf broke the law and got some dem plant to make an accusation through 3rd hand information. It proves nothing. The fact you would even post this article when you know that the dem plant is anonymous and has not been asked one question by anyone other than schitf and the dem lawyers he had write this document for the dem plant makes you look even more ridiculous. There is zero proof of anything.

I swear in all my dealings with democrats both personally and professionally, you idiots on here are the lowest goose stepping liberal morons I have ever seen in my life.

You asked for an article detailing the accuracy of the whistleblower's complaint. Nevermind that the IG testified under oath that the complaint was urgent and credible, I provided an article with annotations that you're too lazy or dishonest (or both) to refute. Instead we get treated to a dripping wad of your feelings on the matter.

Consider your sore snatch diagnosed.

It did not qualify as urgent. second and third hand bullshit never does. HTH
  • Options

GDS said:

Enjoy your Tofurkey at the HondoBros house.
    Do commies celebrate Thanksgiving?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

I don't know. But it's HUGE with the Gays.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,513
    Sledog said:

ramenduck said:

I have read it dipshit. It proves absolutely nothing other than schitf broke the law and got some dem plant to make an accusation through 3rd hand information. It proves nothing. The fact you would even post this article when you know that the dem plant is anonymous and has not been asked one question by anyone other than schitf and the dem lawyers he had write this document for the dem plant makes you look even more ridiculous. There is zero proof of anything.

I swear in all my dealings with democrats both personally and professionally, you idiots on here are the lowest goose stepping liberal morons I have ever seen in my life.

You asked for an article detailing the accuracy of the whistleblower's complaint. Nevermind that the IG testified under oath that the complaint was urgent and credible, I provided an article with annotations that you're too lazy or dishonest (or both) to refute. Instead we get treated to a dripping wad of your feelings on the matter.

The document was written by rat lawyers. There has been zero cross examination. It is total garbage and that asshole who posted it is as dumb a sack of rocks for even trying to defend such a joke.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

Sledog said:

ramenduck said:

The document was written by rat lawyers. There has been zero cross examination. It is total garbage and that asshole who posted it is as dumb a sack of rocks for even trying to defend such a joke.
    A lot of bluster and feelings to say you can't refute that its content has been largely corroborated. When presented with evidence, you goose step back into your talking points safe space and suck your thumb. Enjoy your shows today, Atl.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,271
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

GDS said:

I don't know. But it's HUGE with the Gays.
    There's a stuffing joke in there somewhere.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You’ll get your public hearing and impeachment vote trumptards. When Schiff says so. You don’t doubt it’s coming do you?

Imagine pushing in all of your chips on Schiff and Nadler.

Sad.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

You’ll get your public hearing and impeachment vote trumptards. When Schiff says so. You don’t doubt it’s coming do you?

Imagine pushing in all of your chips on Schiff and Nadler.

Sad.
    El Monte’s love for Nadler has cooled since he made an ass out of himself in the Mueller and Cohen hearings.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Don’t look now GayBob but nadler just bitch-slapped trump in federal court. The court ruled in favor of nadler and the judiciary committee this afternoon as trump sought to hide the mueller grand jury testimony. You should be used to all this losing by now though.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Don’t look now GayBob but nadler just bitch-slapped trump in federal court. The court ruled in favor of nadler and the judiciary committee this afternoon as trump sought to hide the mueller grand jury testimony. You should be used to all this losing by now though.

How many times have you fellated Nadler, CD? Jesus! Come up for air once in awhile.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Step after step Nadler just keeps on winning.

• Options
    Just tighten his belt. It'll all be over quickly!
  • Options