Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democracy dies in darkness update

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The best part is. Trumptards are whining that the investigation isn't on TV and referencing Clinton. They don't even know that the house didn't investigate Clinton, they just held an impeachment vote during the lame duck Congress. The investigation into Clinton was by an independent counsel and was not on TV.

But your news source said Clinton!!! So you repeat it here.

Secret. What you have to try and do because you don't have the votes. Never been done before but hey you don't have the votes for a legal witch hunt lynching coup.
    Read up on Clinton. I know you like to say it's never been done before cause your news source said so. You ever feel lied to?
    Please poont out the impeachment investigation that was begun without a majority vote in the house.
    Andrew Johnson.
    Try again.

"The impeachment of Andrew Johnson was initiated on February 24, 1868, when the United States House of Representatives resolved to impeach Andrew Johnson, 17th president of the United States, for "high crimes and misdemeanors", which were detailed in 11 articles of impeachment."
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The best part is. Trumptards are whining that the investigation isn't on TV and referencing Clinton. They don't even know that the house didn't investigate Clinton, they just held an impeachment vote during the lame duck Congress. The investigation into Clinton was by an independent counsel and was not on TV.

Secret. What you have to try and do because you don't have the votes. Never been done before but hey you don't have the votes for a legal witch hunt lynching coup.
    Read up on Clinton. I know you like to say it's never been done before cause your news source said so. You ever feel lied to?
    Please poont out the impeachment investigation that was begun without a majority vote in the house.
    Andrew Johnson.
    Try again.

"The impeachment of Andrew Johnson was initiated on February 24, 1868, when the United States House of Representatives resolved to impeach Andrew Johnson, 17th president of the United States, for "high crimes and misdemeanors", which were detailed in 11 articles of impeachment."
    Try again yourself retard. You said an impeachment that began with a preliminary vote. There were preliminary votes for Clinton and Nixon but not Andrew Johnson. Trump will get his public impeachment vote like Andrew Johnson. When Schiff says so.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Have you read the Starr report? They actually voted for impeachment on Clinton without a Congressional investigation.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you want to build support from the public and have a case you do it in public

If you have no case and want to try to get support by lying and selective leaking you do it in private

Schiff confessed to this

The only ones insisting that this won’t happen is you and your fellow panicked trumptards. Stay tuned. I’ll keep you posted as trump’s impeachment approaches.
    So what are they waiting for? Do it now.

Oh, wait: They need to build a case first.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More speculation today that Nancy doesn't have the votes

Again

Nice to see progressives going back to the 1860s

• Options

ramenduck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The reason Nixon ultimately resigned was that the Watergate Hearings were must see TV in 1973 and the Impeachment hearings were also on TV. Not in HD though.

And get this, they finally got the smoking gun and bi partisan agreement that it was time to LEAVE for Dick

The Clinton Impeachment was considered more partisan partly because it was and mostly because Clinton has a (D) behind his name. It was also televised and ultimately doomed to a no conviction vote even though Bubba did break the law and end up disbarred. People didn't much care

But our current democrats once again insisting on fucking things up, have never settled on what exactly they want to impeach Trump for, failed on a Special Counsel, and now are throwing shit at the wall about anything they can make up with fake whistle blowers and morons claiming that daddy confessed they just can't show you where

Scandals need a hook like anything else which is why after Watergate every scandal was given a gate after it for years. Spying on the DNC and covering it up was an understandable scandal and there were tapes and daddy did confess and it still took a couple years.

This is nothing like that and wet dreams of Trump suddenly resigning are fucking stupid. This is the life Trump has lived. He's out doing rallies not holed up talking to portraits in the White House.

Sam Darnold and Donald Trump live for moments like this

But please continue

You have to admire Race’s willingness to argue there are no grounds for impeachment even as many of the grounds become more obvious.
    So obvious you can't point them out
    Obstruction of justice

Suborning perjury

Soliciting foreign aid in a US political campaign.

Not difficult.
    Now all you need is proof

Sounds serious. May make good articles of impeachment
    Gosh what happened to collusion with the Russians?
    What happened to the "witness"? Schitf met with, coached and then lawyered up the fake witness with 15th hand information. A witness who worked for biden and was a big rat supporter no less. Now we haven't heard a peep.
    His/her complaint explicitly named many of the witnesses that have now been interviewed and whom we are currently discussing. That this would occur was explained to you very early on.

I know this stuff moves a little fast for you, Atl but do keep up.

You have no fucking idea what has happened as of yet. You know why? Because this whole 3rd world ram rod shitf has going is in secret. The only thing you know is what is being leaked and the only thing being leaked is what schitf is leaking. Any smart adult knows this is a complete sham of an investigation. If one side cannot present anything and is continually stopped during questioning, this is a set up and a Soviet style trial. You should be ashamed of yourselves but you like this kangaroo court type of power.
    The HondoBros don't know what a "soviet style trial" is. Their two moms who raised them didn't teach them any history.
  • Options
    The TrumpTrash meltdown over Schiff’s inquiry and trump’s pending impeachment is testament to the success of the current House strategy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The TrumpTrash meltdown over Schiff’s inquiry and trump’s pending impeachment is testament to the success of the current House strategy.

CD confesses
  • Options
    It's almost like a President got impeached by the house about 20 years ago and NOGAF then, either.
  • Options

It's almost like a President got impeached by the house about 20 years ago and NOGAF then, either.

Then what’s with the TrumpTrash meltdown? You and race confess to caring here every day.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Then what’s with the TrumpTrash meltdown? You and race confess to caring here every day.
    I must confess that you don't have a clue
  • Options

I'm surprised that something you're so certain and confident about is taking so long. You've got the numbers in the house, and you all think you have the goods, so what's the hold up? Impeach him.

Or are you too afraid of the likely outcome and consequences?

Mmm-mmm. Little people shouldn't play big people games. That's how you get hurt.
  • Options

I'm surprised that something you're so certain and confident about is taking so long. You've got the numbers in the house, and you all think you have the goods, so what's the hold up? Impeach him.

Mmm-mmm. Little people shouldn't play big people games. That's how you get hurt.
    You can’t wait 6-8 weeks? Good. Your 50 day meltdown is going to be great fun.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Andrew Johnson.
    Try again.

Try again yourself retard. You said an impeachment that began with a preliminary vote. There were preliminary votes for Clinton and Nixon but not Andrew Johnson. Trump will get his public impeachment vote like Andrew Johnson. When Schiff says so.
    Post your source.
  • Options

I've watched 3 years of your devastation over Hillary's loss in 2016. I can wait an enjoy the show a little longer. No problem.
  • Options

I've watched 3 years of your devastation over Hillary's loss in 2016. I can wait an enjoy the show a little longer. No problem.
    I’m sure you can back up your idiotic posts and preoccupation with 2016. Who’s devastated by hillary’s loss?
  • Options
  • Options

I’m sure you can back up your idiotic posts and preoccupation with 2016. Who’s devastated by hillary’s loss?
    You need help with "your?" Worse than I thought.
  • Options

This, right here, is how a Meltdown starts.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,513
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    GDS said:

4 straight Atl posts and each with at least one lie. Sweet geezus man seek help.

Prove the lies bitch or STFU. You come in with the accusations but never back your mouth up.. Why is that/