Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democracy dies in darkness update

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Back when we had a DOJ, Congress wouldn’t have to do this investigation. The investigation would still be done behind closed doors however.

We had a special prosecutor. It was all over the news. RUSSIA!!!!!!

He didn't find anything.

So now UKRAINE!!!!!!

Good luck
    You really should have read his report.
    I read the transcipt

Why not share the bullet points of the report with us?

You pulled this same shit when Mueller came up empty

Pathological liar
    You didn’t read the mueller report. Just take the L.
    What did I miss?

Should be easy since daddy confessed

Then I will take the L

Go!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Back when we had a DOJ, Congress wouldn’t have to do this investigation. The investigation would still be done behind closed doors however.

He didn't find anything.

So now UKRAINE!!!!!!

Good luck
    I read the transcipt

Pathological liar
    Doogles said:

After 4 years of self inflicted abuse somebody should warn the gang to temper expectations.

I wonder who will be next to join @OZONE and apag in the tug graveyard after another disappointment.

The TDS kills.

If you are right, shouldn’t the impeachment inquiry please you? You sound anxious and concerned.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He didn't find anything.

So now UKRAINE!!!!!!

Good luck
    I read the transcipt

Pathological liar
    Doogles said:

After 4 years of self inflicted abuse somebody should warn the gang to temper expectations.

I wonder who will be next to join @OZONE and apag in the tug graveyard after another disappointment.

The TDS kills.

If you are right, shouldn’t the impeachment inquiry please you? You sound anxious and concerned.
    Why isn't it on TV in HD?

You sound stupid
  • Options
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He didn't find anything.

So now UKRAINE!!!!!!

Good luck
    I read the transcipt

Pathological liar
    Doogles said:

The TDS kills.

I'm really not that political, just an average Joe NorCal Puerto Rican watching the left make a mockery of the country.

Impeach or not I don't care, just pretty obvious it's a clown show for power. Biggest and most embarrassing tantrum meltdown in political history.

Just love America and trying to root for the home team is all.
    So you oppose making a mockery of the US, embarrassing tantrums and clown shows?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Schiff is doing exactly what Mueller did. Witness shopping until he finds one who contradicts the others, then threatens those who challenge his predetermined outcome with perjury.

In other words: Bill Taylor = Radical Leftist

Gotta admire the courage if not the wisdom of you gals going down with the ship.
    In other words, you're a strawman ass fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,513
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Good for those 30 GOP members. This scam needs to be shut down. Schitf the pussy ran and hid like a wimp.

We need more of this from Congressional members before the left completely tears down all of our standards and practices and impeaches a sitting President because they lost the election.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    sounds like everybody is being a bunch of pussies so what else is new
  • Options

Good for those 30 GOP members. This scam needs to be shut down. Schitf the pussy ran and hid like a wimp.

We need more of this from Congressional members before the left completely tears down all of our standards and practices and impeaches a sitting President because they lost the election.

Sounds like you stopped trump’s impeachment now.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    edited October 2019

And they put on a dog and pony show like a bunch of clowns to go get him. If you cant see that everybody is acting like a bunch fucking kids on every side of the aisle I cant help you. Fuck all these people.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well, throw this one onto the pile of obstruction of justice evidence in the impeachment inquiry. What a cool day to be a Trump supporter.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

They broke the law penalty of which is to remove their security clearances. You support equal justice right so I assume you'll be calling for their security clearances to be removed?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,271
    GDS said:

They broke the law penalty of which is to remove their security clearances. You support equal justice right so I assume you'll be calling for their security clearances to be removed?

"When a government betrays the people by amassing too much power and becoming tyrannical, the people have no choice but to exercise the original rights of self defense - to fight the government."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Jeffersonian Republicans. Weird.

• Options

GDS said:

"When a government betrays the people by amassing too much power and becoming tyrannical, the people have no choice but to exercise the original rights of self defense - to fight the government."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Louie Gohmert, Jeffersonian Republican.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    HHusky said:

Like fast and furious?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

GDS said:

- Thomas Jefferson

so holding a hearing is now tyrannical....we are certainly fucked aren't we...
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,442

GDS said:

- Thomas Jefferson

Investigating abuses of power = Too much power

Did Mike say you could use his fucking stupid libertarian shtick today?
  • Options
    There were 46 republican representatives in this tyrannical hearing including Devin nunes and Mike pence’s brother. Apparently Louie Gohmert and Matt Gaetz don’t think much of them. Oh well, it will be on television news all day today and the path to trump’s impeachment continues unabated.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Imagine thinking storming the SCIF and preventing a witness from testifying was a good idea and helps make you look innocent.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,271
    HHusky said:

GDS said:

- Thomas Jefferson

Investigating abuses of power = Too much power

Did Mike say you could use his fucking stupid libertarian shtick today?

What abuses did duly elected members of the U.S. House of representatives commit?

Holding double secret 'investigations' in the halls of congress is Dean Wormer level stupidity, Neidermeyer.