Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democracy dies in darkness update

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,513
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

For the second time.

Feel free to quibble with the annotations. But let’s be honest, you’re too lazy to read it, too dumb to comprehend it, and you’ll be asking for it again in a week.

https://www.justsecurity.org/66475/ukraine-ukrainegate-overwhelming-confirmation-of-whistleblower-complaint-an-annotation/

I have read it dipshit. It proves absolutely nothing other than schitf broke the law and got some dem plant to make an accusation through 3rd hand information. It proves nothing. The fact you would even post this article when you know that the dem plant is anonymous and has not been asked one question by anyone other than schitf and the dem lawyers he had write this document for the dem plant makes you look even more ridiculous. There is zero proof of anything.

I swear in all my dealings with democrats both personally and professionally, you idiots on here are the lowest goose stepping liberal morons I have ever seen in my life.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,316
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You have dealt with a different class of dems than I have. They all lie or embrace their ignorance. They have no intellectual curiosity. Is hondo any different than zschiff or Nadler? Brennan or Comey? Maddow or Clapper. My mother in law is a nice person outside of politics. She loved JFK and bubba but Trump isn't moral enough to be president. She believes in open borders and the hockey stick.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

You have dealt with a different class of dems than I have. They all lie or embrace their ignorance. They have no intellectual curiosity. Is hondo any different than zschiff or Nadler? Brennan or Comey? Maddow or Clapper. My mother in law is a nice person outside of politics. She loved JFK and bubba but Trump isn't moral enough to be president. She believes in open borders and the hockey stick.

You believe that Mexico is going to pay for the border wall and that China is paying US tariffs. Embrace your ignorance.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You believe that Mexico is going to pay for the border wall and that China is paying US tariffs. Embrace your ignorance.
    I don't believe either of those things. But then again I don't believe that a large segment of my party is "trash."
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,316
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Uh, no. I think we should tax remittances to Mexico to pay for the wall. You don't. Neither does Congress. China is paying a chunk of the tariffs. So is the US consumer. But I do support them and fair trade. You don't. You root for the way team. Its almost like you had a point.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I don't believe either of those things. But then again I don't believe that a large segment of my party is "trash."
    Lack of self-awareness is one of your many weaknesses GayBob. It takes a back seat to your racism though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Lack of self-awareness is one of your many weaknesses GayBob. It takes a back seat to your racism though.
    I don't think low skilled and poorly educated blacks who compete with illegals for jobs are "trash" El Monte, but you do.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't think low skilled and poorly educated blacks who compete with illegals for jobs are "trash" El Monte, but you do.
    Who does? You lie with impunity and without conscience. Its what trumptrash do.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    what a trainwreck this thread is

*copy/paste to every other tug thread*
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who does? You lie with impunity and without conscience. Its what trumptrash do.
    Here's an improvement, CD: "You lie like Comey's FISA Affidavits."
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited October 2019

I have read it dipshit. It proves absolutely nothing other than schitf broke the law and got some dem plant to make an accusation through 3rd hand information. It proves nothing. The fact you would even post this article when you know that the dem plant is anonymous and has not been asked one question by anyone other than schitf and the dem lawyers he had write this document for the dem plant makes you look even more ridiculous. There is zero proof of anything.

I swear in all my dealings with democrats both personally and professionally, you idiots on here are the lowest goose stepping liberal morons I have ever seen in my life.

You asked for an article detailing the accuracy of the whistleblower's complaint. Nevermind that the IG testified under oath that the complaint was urgent and credible, I provided an article with annotations that you're too lazy or dishonest (or both) to refute. Instead we get treated to a dripping wad of your feelings on the matter.

Consider your sore snatch diagnosed.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

BREAKING: Public impeachment hearings likely to start next month with witnesses already interviewed in private. Republicans begged for it, and now they are getting it. This is a perfect example of being careful what you wish for. I guarantee you they’re already regretting it.

— Scott Dworkin (@funder) October 24, 2019
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

BREAKING: Public impeachment hearings likely to start next month with witnesses already interviewed in private. Republicans begged for it, and now they are getting it. This is a perfect example of being careful what you wish for. I guarantee you they’re already regretting it.

I'm not regretting it, and anyone who thinks that the House won't vote to impeach Trump is fooling themselves. The minute the Rats took back the House impeachment was a certainty.
  • Options
    Should make Thanksgiving dinner among families of mixed politics that much more fun.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Should make Thanksgiving dinner among families of mixed politics that much more fun.

I would leave any social gathering where people thought it was okay to discuss politics in mixed company, even if I agreed with the political views being espoused.
  • Options
    GDS said:

Because "We Impeached A Guy With No Chance of Being Removed" is the best campaign slogan ever.
  • Options

GDS said:

Because "We Impeached A Guy With No Chance of Being Removed" is the best campaign slogan ever.

• Options
    GDS said:

Enjoy your Tofurkey at the HondoBros house.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I would leave any social gathering where people thought it was okay to discuss politics in mixed company, even if I agreed with the political views being espoused.
    probably smart for you. mix company usually doesn't take well to calling people kunts and conflating politics with your pedo fantasies
  • Options
    PostWhiteFlag@GDS: You were over-the-top optimistic in 2016, too. So soon forgotten?