Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eastern Oregon vs. Eastern Washington - The Debate Continues Here!

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    for the sake of this stupid thread, the divide between east and west is the cascade trail. and eastern anything in Oregon or Washington sucks when compared to the western side.

Bend is central by the way because they have Central Oregon CC. Ellensburg is central Wa obviously. I would take Bend over Ellensburg.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,585
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    Cle Elum and Lake Cle Elum is a cool area and not getting love in this thread.

Ellensburg does suck. Cool bars and I like Iron Horse Brewery, though
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Cle Elum Bakery and Owens Meats... what more do you want?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,919

Glondos, motherfucker.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I had an Irish Death for the first time in forever a couple weeks ago. That is a really good beer.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Bend > Ritzville

Bend is in Central Oregon you fucking idiot.
    Blow me faggot

Are you going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't western Washington but rather Coastal Washington?

Go fuck yourself and your sister hillbilly
    Hey hey now, there's no need to bring Aberdeen into this. For Jake's sake, this is a debate about EASTERN Washington and Oregon. Doesn't get much more west than Aberdeen.

Let's stick to the topic.
  • Options
    To help settle the Bend argument, we'll have to designate where Chelan/Wenatchee are in Washington. If Bend isn't Eastern Oregon, then neither is Lake Chelan/Wenatchee/etc.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

To help settle the Bend argument, we'll have to designate where Chelan/Wenatchee are in Washington. If Bend isn't Eastern Oregon, then neither is Lake Chelan/Wenatchee/etc.

• Options
    dnc said:

Ok!

@ApostleofGrief
  • Options
    Founders Club

I had an Irish Death for the first time in forever a couple weeks ago. That is a really good beer.
    Bottle or tap?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bottle or tap?
    Bottle.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,919

Moses Lake is the line of demarcation between central and eastern Washington - because, quite frankly, even Eastern WA doesn’t want that shithole.

Draw a line straight south from there and call it good. Bend is central OR.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,320
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BELLINGHAM ISN'T IN WESTERN WASHINGTON, IT'S IN NORTHWESTERN WASHINGTON!!!1!111!

Is it east of the mountains or west? Oh, Bend is east? Is it wet or deserty? Oh, deserty? Is it Oregon's geographically analogous Wenatchee or Cle Ellum? Why yes.

You can break the states down into as many geographical regions as you want to try dying on some hill that nobody cares about, but you have to be a fucking retard to not understand that this debate is framed as there being two in each state, and anybody who's had a cup of coffee in either state knows where the line of demarcation is.

You want to start arguing geometric semantics, I say you might as well argue that New York is west of Los Angeles via Europe and Asia.

Obstinate anal tardcakes.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Glondos, motherfucker.

Great sausages. Owner's an asshole, though.

So say my friends up there.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,313
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

BELLINGHAM ISN'T IN WESTERN WASHINGTON, IT'S IN NORTHWESTERN WASHINGTON!!!1!111!

Is it east of the mountains or west? Oh, Bend is east? Is it wet or deserty? Oh, deserty? Is it Oregon's geographically analogous Wenatchee or Cle Ellum? Why yes.

You can break the states down into as many geographical regions as you want to try dying on some hill that nobody cares about, but you have to be a fucking retard to not understand that this debate is framed as there being two in each state, and anybody who's had a cup of coffee in either state knows where the line of demarcation is.

You want to start arguing geometric semantics, I say you might as well argue that New York is west of Los Angeles via Europe and Asia.

Reno is west of Los Angeles. That's a doozy. Might want to take a nap after that.
  • Options
    Founders Club

That is a lot of typing to make such a fucktarded and wrong post. Each state has 3 regions...west, central, east. They are all very fucking different from each other and the central parts are the best in each stare rather easily.

HTFH
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bottle or tap?
    Bottle.
    On tap it's amazing.

Also a big fan of Icicle and Blewett in Leavenworth

It sounds lame but the Icicle Dark Cake Ale is amazing
  • Options
    I tell ya. This group can wander off topic like no other I've encountered.

I'm impressed af.