Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Move Salvon to WR

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

Salvon has improved markedly this year. He’s finally hitting the hole and mostly running north south. The recruiting fags that wanted bhoonnooppahahaa fired should apologize and fuck off. Starting with @NorwegianHusky and @Dennis_DeYoung (lol).

That being said, give me DICK any day. Such fag!

P.S. @backthepack sucks as bad at math as he does at evaluating running backs

He improved last game. Not this year J. And probably because he reads HCH.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Salvon has improved markedly this year. He’s finally hitting the hole and mostly running north south. The recruiting fags that wanted bhoonnooppahahaa fired should apologize and fuck off. Starting with @NorwegianHusky and @Dennis_DeYoung (lol).

He was good against USC and Arizona. Not saying I want him in on short yardage. Don’t twist. Not that his line helps much in those situations.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Cam Davis is dick newt with breakaway speed and wiggle
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

He was good against USC and Arizona. Not saying I want him in on short yardage. Don’t twist. Not that his line helps much in those situations.
    He was terrible for the first half of the Arizona game. Good the second half. Even a former player said McGrew should get the bulk of the carries.

Ahmed is a good but frustrating player. Louis Rankin on better teams. He’s fine, I like him. To pretend likes he’s a huge stud is FS. If he does go to the NFL, we won’t really miss him. We are fine at RB.
  • Options
    Cam’s going to be Chris Polk level good if not better. He’s really fucking good.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

He was terrible for the first half of the Arizona game. Good the second half. Even a former player said McGrew should get the bulk of the carries.

Ahmed is a good but frustrating player. Louis Rankin on better teams. He’s fine, I like him. To pretend likes he’s a huge stud is FS. If he does go to the NFL, we won’t really miss him. We are fine at RB.
    Who said he is a huge stud? Backpack?

His level of play has improved, as has McGrew. My point is our RB coach is doing his job.
  • Options
    He’s a stud he went for 153 and 140 against USC and Oregon. Lol.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He is a stud unless you want the hard yards backpackFS.
  • Options
    Try hard narratives are the best.

Going tight on short yardage situations like we do is FS especially with our OL. Spread it the fuck out. When we did on Saturday with Salvon we got every single first down lol.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Math homework time.
  • Options
    I’m a fag but somehow you’re an even bigger one
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Hitting the hole? He stops his feet as much as he's always done. If anything he's even slower at hitting the hole this year, he just doesn't bounce it outside as much. What the fuck are you even watching?

Salvon was good when they were forced to give him carries because of injuries, and thus stopped taking him off the field as soon as he got warmed up.

Also the interior OL has been much better this year. Kirkland and Center are beasts in the run game, and Watty is slightly less shitty this year.

As usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m starting to think this discussion is like politics people see what the fuck they want
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I’m starting to think this discussion is like politics people see what the fuck they want

Take this shit to the tug
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Cam Davis is dick newt with breakaway speed and wiggle

You could tell that from 2 runs? lol
  • Options
    Hudl, scrimmages, the way people around the program talk about him etc. I mean he literally threw Adarius Pickett to the ground with a stiff arm at pretty much a stand still. He’s going to be very good
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think it's pretty simple;

If the UW coaches have a gameplan to use Salvon like they did against Oregon (lots of sweeps, speed options, etc. to get him to the edge and let him use his speed to beat people)--he is (rather easily) the best RB on the roster.

If for some reason their gameplan is to pound between the tackles, he isn't (when Newt is healthy).