Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Media Member Takes to Twitter to Call Coach Petersen a Liar

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I want WINNERS.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019

Beno4Life said:

I mean, BTP does have A BIT of a point doesn't he? We're starting Manu, Opera Singer, and Fuller, with little to no depth in our LB corps.

But still, yeah, full meltdown without knowing the details. I think LMC is right, tho, to ask the question about perception as it relates to Whoregon and negative recruiting. That I agree with him about. It's just alarming when he pushes a narrative so hard and other melt-downers like/RT/tag and then it becomes a talking point. That's when I get one of @DoogCourics massages and open a bottle of Passing Time and watch Succession.

Alas, if this means Botelho flipped and we still get Savvy, I'll explode.

TBSing, man. Fucking crazy, weird, fun world.

No team besides fucking Bama and Clemson has studs across the board. According to FS tbs retards we shouldnt have offered Azeem, Gaines, Gaskin, Rapp, Jones, Dissly, or Emtman

Fuck off
    What the fuck are you talking about the “tbs” tards all liked those dudes lmfao? @Dennis_DeYoung called rapp a 5 star...

The TBS “tards” didn’t like Opera, Manu, Fuller, Haener etc. tho. Nice call tho dude!

More shitty try hard kids!!!! Why do you hate talent?
    I don't hate talent. I hate you and grown men fawning over 14 year olds. Learn the fucking difference, or not
    It’s really weird they think any fan of UW doesn’t want top notch talent. It doesn’t even make sense and nobody has ever said that.
    But Aaron Fuller and Kyler Manu!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

I mean, BTP does have A BIT of a point doesn't he? We're starting Manu, Opera Singer, and Fuller, with little to no depth in our LB corps.

But still, yeah, full meltdown without knowing the details. I think LMC is right, tho, to ask the question about perception as it relates to Whoregon and negative recruiting. That I agree with him about. It's just alarming when he pushes a narrative so hard and other melt-downers like/RT/tag and then it becomes a talking point. That's when I get one of @DoogCourics massages and open a bottle of Passing Time and watch Succession.

No team besides fucking Bama and Clemson has studs across the board. According to FS tbs retards we shouldnt have offered Azeem, Gaines, Gaskin, Rapp, Jones, Dissly, or Emtman

Fuck off
    What the fuck are you talking about the “tbs” tards all liked those dudes lmfao? @Dennis_DeYoung called rapp a 5 star...

The TBS “tards” didn’t like Opera, Manu, Fuller, Haener etc. tho. Nice call tho dude!

I don't hate talent. I hate you and grown men fawning over 14 year olds. Learn the fucking difference, or not
    It’s really weird they think any fan of UW doesn’t want top notch talent. It doesn’t even make sense and nobody has ever said that.
    But Aaron Fuller!!!!
    You retards don't know whether a 3 star is good or if he is Amandre Williams. So shut the fuck up. No shit higher 247 stars likely means a better prospect, but it is far from an exact science. Stop pretending like it is because it just makes you, DDY, and LMC fucking insufferable
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off

But Aaron Fuller!!!!
    You retards don't know whether a 3 star is good or if he is Amandre Williams. So shut the fuck up. No shit higher 247 stars likely means a better prospect, but it is far from an exact science. Stop pretending like it is because it just makes you, DDY, and LMC fucking insufferable
    Pgos always right
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off

We have like 15 WR's on scholarship and Fuller's been the best one on the team since the Penn State game so going on like 20 games now. He's not perfect and he had one inexcusably awful game and I'd prefer if he was our slot than our #1 guy but that's not his fault. What the fuck is this obsession with shitting on him?

I do not understand it.
    He has a white parent, a lightly recruited 3 star, and he is from Texas.

That is leprosy in the eyes of the teen boy stalking cult
    Fixed, but yeah I think you got it
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off

We have like 15 WR's on scholarship and Fuller's been the best one on the team since the Penn State game so going on like 20 games now. He's not perfect and he had one inexcusably awful game and I'd prefer if he was our slot than our #1 guy but that's not his fault. What the fuck is this obsession with shitting on him?

I do not understand it.
    Hyperbole begets hyperbole. People were swinging big dicks that Fuller was a stud after our off-season natty was consummated with EWU Super Bowl. Everything you said is true, and the hate should more accurately be directed at Botticelli and possibly Chicken McChuckin. It's their PT that #MyMagicFeather would get.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    Why would you dislike Texas recruits? I didn’t know that was a thing until now. Big if true. I hear the Nick Saban loves them. Chip Kelly did too rofl.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Baccellia and Kyler Manu are starting because the elite talent told UW to fuck off in the 2015-2017 classes. That was the best they could do, which was obviously not good enough.

This time around, we told Jordan Banks no instead of him telling UW to fuck off. And UW wasn't the only team to tell him no either. Think what you want about Banks as a prospect vs. McDonald/Bruener (I think Banks is better than both), but this isn't the same kind of massive recruiting shortcoming that you want it to be BTP

SOME OF YOU NEED TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

1. UW offers
    2. Pete tells the player, think it over, take as much time as they need...
    3. With the caveat, if another player they offered at the same spot accepts before and UW has filled the spot, the player's offer is no longer valid
    4. This isn't the first instance, it won't be the last
    5. It's a transparent policy; it's more than fair
      There's just viel angst until step 3 is revealed, understandably.