Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Media Member Takes to Twitter to Call Coach Petersen a Liar

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Why would you dislike Texas recruits? I didn’t know that was a thing until now. Big if true. I hear the Nick Saban loves them. Chip Kelly did too rofl.

Don’t even go there with the Texas thing.
    So that’s an actual thing? FMFYFE.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

1. UW offers
    2. Pete tells the player, think it over, take as much time as they need...
    3. With the caveat, if another player they offered at the same spot accepts before and UW has filled the spot, the player's offer is no longer valid
    4. This isn't the first instance, it won't be the last
    5. It's a transparent policy; it's more than fair
      A very good point. Banks could have pulled the trigger in the spring & this would be a non issue.
    6. Options
      dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
      First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
      Baseman said:

Another dude that had been considering UW committed, knowing that if Banks committed first, the player would lose his spot. The now silent commit had already visited...It's not Smalls--they are holding a spot for him. Currently, anyways.

Either way....

Is the silent commit considered a commit to another school currently?

I'll take my answer off the air.
    7. Options
      BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
      First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
      edited September 2019
      dnc said:

Baseman said:

Another dude that had been considering UW committed, knowing that if Banks committed first, the player would lose his spot. The now silent commit had already visited...It's not Smalls--they are holding a spot for him. Currently, anyways.

Either way....

Censored
    8. Options
      dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
      Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Either way....

Censored
      TYFYS

9. Options
      EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
      First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
      Houhusky said:

On the subject of the passionately obsessed teen boy stalkers....

1) I'll admit, I sometimes struggle to really understand the teen boy stalking sarcasm... Top of the list is them brown paper bag testing recruits and players as part of their evaluation and calling Pete racist... Its some hardcore Poes Law shit that I go back and forth on.

2) I always get the feeling that the hardcore TBS guys get more joy from a commit or great recruiting class than they do a win.

TBSing is a year round, potentially everyday perversion... The actual football you only get 12-15 toots per annum. I think it's a great feature of CFB over NFL, my own self.
    10. Options
      FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
      First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
      dnc said:

Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

I mean, BTP does have A BIT of a point doesn't he? We're starting Manu, Opera Singer, and Fuller, with little to no depth in our LB corps.

But still, yeah, full meltdown without knowing the details. I think LMC is right, tho, to ask the question about perception as it relates to Whoregon and negative recruiting. That I agree with him about. It's just alarming when he pushes a narrative so hard and other melt-downers like/RT/tag and then it becomes a talking point. That's when I get one of @DoogCourics massages and open a bottle of Passing Time and watch Succession.

Alas, if this means Botelho flipped and we still get Savvy, I'll explode.

TBSing, man. Fucking crazy, weird, fun world.

No team besides fucking Bama and Clemson has studs across the board. According to FS tbs retards we shouldnt have offered Azeem, Gaines, Gaskin, Rapp, Jones, Dissly, or Emtman

Fuck off
      What the fuck are you talking about the “tbs” tards all liked those dudes lmfao? @Dennis_DeYoung called rapp a 5 star...

The TBS “tards” didn’t like Opera, Manu, Fuller, Haener etc. tho. Nice call tho dude!

More shitty try hard kids!!!! Why do you hate talent?
      I don't hate talent. I hate you and grown men fawning over 14 year olds. Learn the fucking difference, or not
      It’s really weird they think any fan of UW doesn’t want top notch talent. It doesn’t even make sense and nobody has ever said that.
      But Aaron Fuller and Kyler Manu!!!
      We have like 15 WR's on scholarship and Fuller's been the best one on the team since the Penn State game so going on like 20 games now. He's not perfect and he had one inexcusably awful game and I'd prefer if he was our slot than our #1 guy but that's not his fault. What the fuck is this obsession with shitting on him?

I do not understand it.
      Hyperbole begets hyperbole. People were swinging big dicks that Fuller was a stud after our off-season natty was consummated with EWU Super Bowl. Everything you said is true, and the hate should more accurately be directed at Botticelli and possibly Chicken McChuckin. It's their PT that #MyMagicFeather would get.
      The Fuller hate goes back long before the EWU game.
      I love fuller, but he broke my heart against cal. he dropped ballz like little bitch and I know he better than that.
      #myfuller #stillaJAG
    11. Options
      FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
      First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
      Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Either way....

Censored
      i hope it is the irish, their tears salty tears taste so good. they like to bring up education talk lol
    12. Options
      HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

On the subject of the passionately obsessed teen boy stalkers....

1) I'll admit, I sometimes struggle to really understand the teen boy stalking sarcasm... Top of the list is them brown paper bag testing recruits and players as part of their evaluation and calling Pete racist... Its some hardcore Poes Law shit that I go back and forth on.

2) I always get the feeling that the hardcore TBS guys get more joy from a commit or great recruiting class than they do a win.

I’d sooner discuss the Texas Strategy again at Teq lenthgs than one more word on point 1.

13. Options
      DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,094
      Founders Club

Ahhh when you guys are complaining about how shitty Cole McDonald is 4-5 years down the line from now. I don’t wanna hear it.

You stupid fucks how the fuck did we end up with Fuller as our #1, Baceilla, Manu, Bowman, and Bronson starting? Oh that’s right because we didn’t fucking recruit. Fuck off you dumb fucking stupid piece of shit.

We complain about losing to Cal and Oregon. Just get good players. Enough of this sizzle bullshit.
      Cooper McDonald is not a good player. Jordan Banks is. It’s almost like recruiting is how you get good fucking players
      Maybe Jordan Banks was being and idiot and burned a lot of bridges.
      Maybe his dad is afraid to fly. Maybe he just won't.
    14. Options
      BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Ahhh when you guys are complaining about how shitty Cole McDonald is 4-5 years down the line from now. I don’t wanna hear it.

You stupid fucks how the fuck did we end up with Fuller as our #1, Baceilla, Manu, Bowman, and Bronson starting? Oh that’s right because we didn’t fucking recruit. Fuck off you dumb fucking stupid piece of shit.

We complain about losing to Cal and Oregon. Just get good players. Enough of this sizzle bullshit.
      Cooper McDonald is not a good player. Jordan Banks is. It’s almost like recruiting is how you get good fucking players
      Maybe Jordan Banks was being and idiot and burned a lot of bridges.
      Maybe his dad is afraid to fly. Maybe he just won't.
      We're getting the Robinson twins!
    15. Options
      CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
      Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Maybe these people are doogs. Maybe J was right.

Ironic when this the opposite of dooging...
      No.
      I s see whatZs so assess Z do a e r,4 cheers for f good does he r4 c see see e we see see d as as see Zze athe as far zf see Zded there is see see see see d

Bye
      I love *REDACTED*!!!1!1
    16. Options
      Standard Supporter
      OPT was deleted, good. Mods, maybe then delete this whole thread.
    17. Options
      Standard Supporter

OPT was deleted, good. Mods, maybe then delete this whole thread.

Huh?

I was wondering why your op was blank.

Now I know.
      It was Twetters from last night's freak out.