Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Media Member Takes to Twitter to Call Coach Petersen a Liar

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019

Ahhh when you guys are complaining about how shitty Cole McDonald is 4-5 years down the line from now. I don’t wanna hear it.

You stupid fucks how the fuck did we end up with Fuller as our #1, Baceilla, Manu, Bowman, and Bronson starting? Oh that’s right because we didn’t fucking recruit. Fuck off you dumb fucking stupid piece of shit.

We complain about losing to Cal and Oregon. Just get good players. Enough of this sizzle bullshit.
    Cooper McDonald is not a good player. Jordan Banks is. It’s almost like recruiting is how you get good fucking players
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ahhh when you guys are complaining about how shitty Cole McDonald is 4-5 years down the line from now. I don’t wanna hear it.

You stupid fucks how the fuck did we end up with Fuller as our #1, Baceilla, Manu, Bowman, and Bronson starting? Oh that’s right because we didn’t fucking recruit. Fuck off you dumb fucking stupid piece of shit.

We complain about losing to Cal and Oregon. Just get good players. Enough of this sizzle bullshit.
    Cooper McDonald is not a good player. Jordan Banks is. It’s almost like recruiting is how you get good fucking players
    Who?
  • Options

Maybe Jordan Banks was being and idiot and burned a lot of bridges.
    Nah he’s as OKG as it gets lmfao
  • Options

Maybe Jordan Banks was being and idiot and burned a lot of bridges.
    Nah he’s as OKG as it gets lmfao
    That joke flew over your head.
    Danny Mattingly i know.

If anyone is being an idiot and burning a lot of bridges rn it’s me
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    I mean, BTP does have A BIT of a point doesn't he? We're starting Manu, Opera Singer, and Fuller, with little to no depth in our LB corps.

But still, yeah, full meltdown without knowing the details. I think LMC is right, tho, to ask the question about perception as it relates to Whoregon and negative recruiting. That I agree with him about. It's just alarming when he pushes a narrative so hard and other melt-downers like/RT/tag and then it becomes a talking point. That's when I get one of @DoogCourics massages and open a bottle of Passing Time and watch Succession.

Alas, if this means Botelho flipped and we still get Savvy, I'll explode.

TBSing, man. Fucking crazy, weird, fun world.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

I guess being attracted to teenage boys and having meltdowns like teenage boys goes hand in hand for our TBS fanbase.

LMC and DDY are like the weird extended family members that are way too handsy. B2P is the child they are currently grooming

Cleanse the entire lot with fire and be done with it. Embarrassing.

Do you trust the corches tho?

Ya like Manu, Opera Singer, Fuller, our shitty depth at LBer? Lol fuck off pgost
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I guess being attracted to teenage boys and having meltdowns like teenage boys goes hand in hand for our TBS fanbase.

LMC and DDY are like the weird extended family members that are way too handsy. B2P is the child they are currently grooming

Cleanse the entire lot with fire and be done with it. Embarrassing.

I’ve left them alone so far because I’m classy and I even like some of those guys, but I’m starting to reconsider that position.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,534
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Beno4Life said:

I mean, BTP does have A BIT of a point doesn't he? We're starting Manu, Opera Singer, and Fuller, with little to no depth in our LB corps.

But still, yeah, full meltdown without knowing the details. I think LMC is right, tho, to ask the question about perception as it relates to Whoregon and negative recruiting. That I agree with him about. It's just alarming when he pushes a narrative so hard and other melt-downers like/RT/tag and then it becomes a talking point. That's when I get one of @DoogCourics massages and open a bottle of Passing Time and watch Succession.

No team besides fucking Bama and Clemson has studs across the board. According to FS tbs retards we shouldnt have offered Azeem, Gaines, Gaskin, Rapp, Jones, Dissly, or Emtman

Fuck off
  • Options

Beno4Life said:

No team besides fucking Bama and Clemson has studs across the board. According to FS tbs retards we shouldnt have offered Azeem, Gaines, Gaskin, Rapp, Jones, Dissly, or Emtman

Fuck off
    What the fuck are you talking about the “tbs” tards all liked those dudes lmfao? @Dennis_DeYoung called rapp a 5 star...

The TBS “tards” didn’t like Opera, Manu, Fuller, Haener etc. tho. Nice call tho dude!

More shitty try hard kids!!!! Why do you hate talent?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,534
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off
    What the fuck are you talking about the “tbs” tards all liked those dudes lmfao? @Dennis_DeYoung called rapp a 5 star...

The TBS “tards” didn’t like Opera, Manu, Fuller, Haener etc. tho. Nice call tho dude!

More shitty try hard kids!!!! Why do you hate talent?
    I don't hate talent. I hate you and grown men fawning over 14 year olds. Learn the fucking difference, or not
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Beno4Life said:

Would tonight’s aggrieved prefer the optics of dropping committed MacDonald for Banks? I really don’t think that’s the choice in actuality, but a whole lot of shitting on a commit tonight.

Beno4Life said:

Would tonight’s aggrieved prefer the optics of dropping committed MacDonald for Banks? I really don’t think that’s the choice in actuality, but a whole lot of shitting on a commit tonight.
    Would I prefer a really good kid from La over a shitty kid from texas? Fucking duh