Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Come on Splitskin...lets do it

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Should have mentioned, Baze too. Was that too intimidating for you?

Pup doesnt even know who baze is. That 2-word sheep is the worst HH has to offer. There's a few free-thinkers at HH, but group think has essentially ruined this joint...which is why the maestro prefers dawgman..
    even though that place is as dry as flower.

Both sites have flaws. Id take Stalin 100/100 times over Kim, and I respect him for sure But the posters have college football knowledge over there, unlike Split and most everyone here. Its ugly whats happened here and Derek allowed it. I have faith DJ II will figure it out.
    Give me a fucking break. You haven't had an original thought here in years. Every post is the same monotonous garbage...newbie/new fish blah, blah, blah....they know footbball on dawgman blah, blah, blah....no one makes predictions but Pup...blah, blah, blah...SEC sucks and the PAC is great....blah, blah, blah
    Yella has a point, Pup. I still like Pumpy and just want to laugh at his posts. The football takes are grange and always have been. The best ones have been recently since he steals Grundle’s shit.
    Yella has not 1 point. Until he starts a relevant thread..sheesh he's been here a year or 2. For the record, pumper has started 4000 at least. Lets be realistic here. I appreciate yell"s imput..but he hasnt really done much...and he's probably one of the better newfish

Are you still arguing with pumpeii

Dude dont roll in the mud

Why you gotta ruin all the hype for the Doog Pod season 2? Pumpeii's revenge?

Well fuck Bot, thats your job. Fire some shit up
    edited September 2019

Are you still arguing with pumpeii

Dude dont roll in the mud

Why you gotta ruin all the hype for the Doog Pod season 2? Pumpeii's revenge?

Id love to debate, talk football in general , or after a few big games of the day with a punk bitch like Splitter. Bring tommy...joking. but yellow? sure! Anyone here. Race would be funny as hell

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Pup, you had your chance. Done with you.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Thanks for adding nothing pup

Fuck you
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

This thread is a tedious clusterfuck

New board motto?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Should have mentioned, Baze too. Was that too intimidating for you?

Pup doesnt even know who baze is. That 2-word sheep is the worst HH has to offer. There's a few free-thinkers at HH, but group think has essentially ruined this joint...which is why the maestro prefers dawgman..
    even though that place is as dry as flower.

Both sites have flaws. Id take Stalin 100/100 times over Kim, and I respect him for sure But the posters have college football knowledge over there, unlike Split and most everyone here. Its ugly whats happened here and Derek allowed it. I have faith DJ II will figure it out.
    Give me a fucking break. You haven't had an original thought here in years. Every post is the same monotonous garbage...newbie/new fish blah, blah, blah....they know footbball on dawgman blah, blah, blah....no one makes predictions but Pup...blah, blah, blah...SEC sucks and the PAC is great....blah, blah, blah
    Yella has a point, Pup. I still like Pumpy and just want to laugh at his posts. The football takes are grange and always have been. The best ones have been recently since he steals Grundle’s shit.
    Yella has not 1 point. Until he starts a relevant thread..sheesh he's been here a year or 2. For the record, pumper has started 4000 at least. Lets be realistic here. I appreciate yell"s imput..but he hasnt really done much...and he's probably one of the better newfish
    Pup is a lil’ weakling geek boi watching in the stands. Meanwhile Yella breeding young husky pups with 6’2” D 1 full ride. Winners win, losers trade Sears stock on Ameritrade.
    Pics?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Pup, you had your chance. Done with you.

Coward fuck. Stillwaiting on bot
    Pup been commenting on SC game all night. U? Dodging pup. Saturday!!! Bot can set it up. Lots of football to discuss

This thread is a tedious clusterfuck

Stalin, u offer nothing so close legs
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club