Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Come on Splitskin...lets do it

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

This thread is a tedious clusterfuck

New bored motto?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

New bored motto?
    Plagiarism my shit, fucko!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Stalin, u offer nothing so close legs
    Gee, I don't know. Stalin offers this board that you like to shit on all the time. And he has been protective of you, because you're sensitive about certain things about yourself. Donate a few bucks. Otherwise, shut your piehole and quit complaining about free beer.
    I really like Stalin. Maybe he shouldnt expose shit though. Ive donated b4 and would love to donate lots of money. More than the peanuts u poor fucks empty your pockets with. We'll see if he stays true to his rules universally, then i will.

Gee, I don't know. Stalin offers this board that you like to shit on all the time. And he has been protective of you, because you're sensitive about certain things about yourself. Donate a few bucks. Otherwise, shut your piehole and quit complaining about free beer.
    I really like Stalin. Maybe he shouldnt expose shit though. Ive donated b4 and would love to donate lots of money. More than the peanuts u poor fucks empty your pockets with. We'll see if he stays true to his rules universally, then i will.
    Well, step up fuckface. Donate. How much have you given so far?

Peanuts? Fuck off!
    You can come out hiding now Splitty from botcast... But u cant hide. Pup would have lit yo ass up today..then again any and everyday. Putz
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam

Nuke it. Or napalm. Just kill it.
    edited September 2019
    Minions as usual to the rescue. Btw, J go away. Didnt address u. Forgot youre on no post list. Now i rember why. Tacoma still stink? Apodment still tiny? Corolla still have 500k on odometer? Dick still hast been sucked? Save up;). Hitting gate will afford you more time to actually get off keyboard and work

Minions as usual to the rescue. Btw, J go away. Didnt address u. Forgot youre on no post list. Now i rember why. Tacoma still stink? Apodment still tiny? Corolla still have 500k on odometer? Dick still hast been sucked? Save up;). Hitting gate will afford you more time to actually get off keyboard and work

Don't try to deflect. Since you are rich and retired, why don't you donate something of substance to HCH? You spew enough shit on here that you should be required to pay.

You are the king of copouts and a spineless pussy. Put your nonexistent money where your shit spewing mouth is. Or fuck off.
    Post something. I bring enough here. When stalin chooses not to throw Pup under bus, which he came from his perch to do again today, ill donate plenty. Again ive donated b4 and would love to again, a lot...balls in Dereks court. Now get bent esofagus, u do zero here..
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam

I’d love to know which parts of this got edited. Editing a post that still ends up borderline incomprehensible takes true talent.