Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Come on Splitskin...lets do it

And here, not the newfish forum. What u want to talk about,? College football? Come on!!!!

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Split? You taking time to prepare defense ? Pup flies by seat of pants. Never has to search Goog for everything i post
    edited September 2019
    Bring it . Split respons to pup every 25 seconds, look at post times blood. Been 9 minutes. Do math duck. Thats funny, didnt mean to insult u:)
    edited September 2019
    Why does everyone but splitty respnd? Gatorz, go to the cfb bored You are the newbie i referred to. Or do it here like a man

And Pup only been ''trounced' by the same group of 4 newfish who just chin anyone who goes after pup...with zero retort. Gatorz, u wanna get into a cfb debate, discussion? Pup would bury your little twat in 3 posts. Id give u 2 to keep you on canvas, then put u on that funky feeling texture. Bring something dude
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    Everyone but Split.ho hummm
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Why does everyone but splitty respnd? Gatorz, go to the cfb bored You are the newbie i referred to. Or do it here like a man

And Pup only been ''trounced' by the same group of 4 newfish who just chin anyone who goes after pup...with zero retort. Gatorz, u wanna get into a cfb debate, discussion? Pup would bury your little twat in 3 posts. Id give u 2 to keep you on canvas, then put u on that funky feeling texture. Bring something dude

Pump, I washed my hands of you months ago. I don't go back for sloppy seconds. That's just bad etiquette.

Why does everyone but splitty respnd? Gatorz, go to the cfb. You are the newbie i referred to

Score board bitch!! That newbie beat you like running mule.

Yellow i dont want to discuss crew. Bring a cfb post. Why im here.. why we're all supposed to be here.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Why does everyone but splitty respnd? Gatorz, go to the cfb. You are the newbie i referred to

Yellow i dont want to discuss crew. Bring a cfb post. Why im here.. why we're all supposed to be here.
    Wilner is picking BYU to cover the spread. I think we cover but am very concerned. Wilner seems to have our number of late (he called the Cal loss). Still think BYU is going to be flat. Hard to be up after 2 emotional games in a row.
    Splitskin, we dont get 30 minutes for a post. We are testing one's on-the-fly posting ability...youve already lost. I asked for something from u 30 minutes ago. Your minions came to your defense with absolutely nothing, so that strategy didnt work.

Lets talk rapid-fire college football, all conferences, ANY fucking topic, all day long
    As i said, lets do a Puddycast with BOT. That dude tries, a good dawg fan, Pup a legend
    ... WTF do you introduce to HH you coward bitch?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

That fact that Puppy was closer than I was to GRG, makes me want to kill myself.

That fact that Puppy was closer than I was to GRG, makes me want to kill myself.

Im planning for trade strategy for friday. Ill check in here and there for Split. Funny, he here 18/7, responds every 15 seconds to EVERY FUCKING PUP POST, the last 3 months, but when i actually challenge him (because he challenged pup), he suddenly disappears for an hour.

I GUARANTEE grundle is doing research to sound educated in his next post. 45 minutes its taken for a retort...45!. He'll try and catch Pup in a trap. Just watch. I already kicked Shitskin's fanny, no matter what he fake's his way through in his next (and very late) post.

My odds im laying is Grundy posts on the CFB bored and claims he gots the Pups