Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ballz said:

I am sure it will come out later but would you have dismissed Mosiah Nasili-Kite?

Sadly yeah.
    Terrible thread for Ballz. Best part of this thread isn’t even the amazing info... it’s Ballz getting absolutely SMOKED.
    Disagree Cunt.
    White people are not minorities in this country and over the past 500 years European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history.

Lol. Citation needed.

Literally every ethnicity for thousands of years were bloodthirsty warmongers that killed and enslaved anyone they could. For a lot of reasons Europeans got a leg up on the competition in the 1600s or so, but dont act like that is something unique in human history.

Read a book on the Mongols or Turks. Not exactly a great alternative to the present.
    God, you are so defensive about being white. But no, you're right, living standards generally being worse before the toilet was invented proves that white people don't currently have privilege. Can't believe I never thought about that.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Ballz said:

I am sure it will come out later but would you have dismissed Mosiah Nasili-Kite?

Sadly yeah.
    Terrible thread for Ballz. Best part of this thread isn’t even the amazing info... it’s Ballz getting absolutely SMOKED.
    Disagree Cunt.
    White people are not minorities in this country and over the past 500 years European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history.

Lol. Citation needed.

Literally every ethnicity for thousands of years were bloodthirsty warmongers that killed and enslaved anyone they could. For a lot of reasons Europeans got a leg up on the competition in the 1600s or so, but dont act like that is something unique in human history.

Read a book on the Mongols or Turks. Not exactly a great alternative to the present.
    God, you are so defensive about being white. But no, you're right, living standards generally being worse before the toilet was invented proves that white people don't currently have privilege. Can't believe I never thought about that.
    Didnt say anything about privilege. Just took issue with the "what race is the most villainous " olympics
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

Ballz said:

Sadly yeah.
    Disagree Cunt.

Lol. Citation needed.

Spoken like a true white person
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019
    FirePete said:

Ballz said:

Sadly yeah.
    Disagree Cunt.

Lol. Citation needed.

Spoken like a true white person
    Facts are facts

And dont disrespect my 3% black heritage. Elizabeth Warren can only dream of that.
  • Options

Ballz said:

Sadly yeah.
    Disagree Cunt.

Lol. Citation needed.

Alpha post from a beta poster
  • Options
    Founders Club

Clean it up boys. Let's not scare away our most prized poster with the race hot talk. Take it to the Tug.

As usual its the cuck libs who start it. Ill end on that
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

@sonics1993

Any rumblings about Molden leaving early with a big year?
    When are we going to offer Wynden Ho'ohuli? Owen Prentice?
    We have offered 12 players in Texas (All ranked high). Will we land one?
    Who is more likely to be a DAWG in your opinion, Kingsley Suamataia or Jonah Miller?
    In your opinion is Banks the next commit or will there be someone before him?
    Why the hell do we have 3 turf fields and not 1 grass field for practice?
    Over/Under 1.5 coaches will be "moving on" after the season?
    What is your prediction for the 2019 season?

- There is a chance
    - mid way or after there junior season
    - To soon to say but a few of them are going to visit unofficially this year
    - Kingsley
    - Someone else
    - Don't know
    - Under
    - 10-2
    Thanks. You're the man.
  • Options

Clean it up boys. Let's not scare away our most prized poster with the race hot talk. Take it to the Tug.

As usual its the cuck libs who start it. Ill end on that

This pic needs to be used more often
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

@sonics1993

Who is more likely to be a DAWG in your opinion, Kingsley Suamataia or Jonah Miller?

- There is a chance
    - Kingsley
    - Someone else
    - Don't know
    - Under
    - 10-2
    Is the one coach JMFL? Or Gregory?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    Fuck this board is going to shit. Nothing worse than creepycoug AIDZ and spamming all over the fucking place. I think he needs a time out guys.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@sonics1993

- There is a chance
    - Kingsley
    - Someone else
    - Don't know
    - Under
    - 10-2
    Is the one coach JMFL? Or Gregory?
    Boner
  • Options
    Ballz said:

Fuck this board is going to shit. Nothing worse than creepycoug AIDZ and spamming all over the fucking place. I think he needs a time out guys.

Same could be said about you
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    FirePete said:

Ballz said:

I don't do that shit. Last time I did, I got banned and I've never done it again. Somebody clean it up. Really bad look.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    Ballz said:

FirePete said:

Ballz said:

I don't do that shit. Last time I did, I got banned and I've never done it again. Somebody clean it up. Really bad look.
    Link to said thread?
  • Options

Ballz said:

FirePete said:

Ballz said:

I don't do that shit. Last time I did, I got banned and I've never done it again. Somebody clean it up. I got called the n-word and the dude is still posting here. Really bad look.
    Link to said thread?
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/61760/hey-quooks-guess-what/p2
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fields are all turf probably because turf is cheaper to maintain especially for sports like football or if they get used on an almost daily basis.