Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

someone just posted this on dawgman
    "Also, there's a rival UW site that would kill for Sonics and Jr's info."

Y’all hate on dawgman so much, I know they’re way too PC and Kim acts like he’s god and over-polices everything... but other than that, the community is great.
    Yea, how will I ever get by without insights from chrisvashon and all the other brilliant football minds over there?

Here, take my money Kim!!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was excited thinking maybe Sonics had come back or Acrop was dropping further knowledge.

Instead I find LPT PTSD AIDS.

I hate you all.
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    Sonics1993 summary-

- There is 2 players both currently committed elsewhere we are in good shape with and could flip.

My speculation on these 2 are Jake Shipley and Jaden Navarette. Not knowing anything but we kind of have an idea what our DB class will be and haven't filled any DL spots

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

I've met the lemon party trio a handful of times. I agree with the person who said Eklund is fucking dumb. Kim tries too hard and thinks he's the coolest guy in the room. Fetters is miserable to deal with.

I never saw Fetters be anything but a prick.

Ecklund started out ok but started to take on the Fetters attitude pretty quickly and never contributed quality or insightful content.

Kim was fine when I started there because he was virtually invisible. Samek was the primary content contributor and forum participant among the bosses. The site went from barely worth the $10.95 to a complete joke the day that Samek backed out and Kim moved in.
    Some half brain made that same observation when he moved into this shithole

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

I've met the lemon party trio a handful of times. I agree with the person who said Eklund is fucking dumb. Kim tries too hard and thinks he's the coolest guy in the room. Fetters is miserable to deal with.

I never saw Fetters be anything but a prick.

Ecklund started out ok but started to take on the Fetters attitude pretty quickly and never contributed quality or insightful content.

Kim was fine when I started there because he was virtually invisible. Samek was the primary content contributor and forum participant among the bosses. The site went from barely worth the $10.95 to a complete joke the day that Samek backed out and Kim moved in.
    Some half brain made that same observation when he moved into this shithole

I think I would've chimed in with my agreement, but I dont think I was here yet. I was in limbo at that point, unable to stomach doogman but reluctant to get mired in this cesspool.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sonics1993 summary-

- There is 2 players both currently committed elsewhere we are in good shape with and could flip.

My speculation on these 2 are Jake Shipley and Jaden Navarette. Not knowing anything but we kind of have an idea what our DB class will be and haven't filled any DL spots

I thought it might be Navarette but he said no.
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

someone just posted this on dawgman
    "Also, there's a rival UW site that would kill for Sonics and Jr's info."

Y’all hate on dawgman so much, I know they’re way too PC and Kim acts like he’s god and over-polices everything... but other than that, the community is great.

If you could the best of both sites you'd have a site that was bad ass and a asset to husky football.

I get why the split happened different strokes for different folks. Derek, Race and yall wanted to flex your nuts like and be outside dawgs. Kim wanted inside pomeranians he could house train.

But these days censorship has gone beyond vulgarity it's a combo of Kim's megalomania and a desire to be marketable to the athletic dept.

But for all the hate some of you gringos are still ante'in up the $10.95 so you can talk shit any chance you get.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Quite honestly, I've never given Dawgman one red cent.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sonics1993 summary-

There's not a lot of flip possibilities there. Done at QB. Done at RB. Supposedly done at OL (sorry Marcus Henderson), Done at WR unless Gary Bryant wants in, DB class is mapped out (very slim chance we could flip Ransom), ILB class is Banks or nobody, OLB class is Smalls, Navarrette, or Keneley, D-line class is focused on Carlton but they have history with Shipley as well.

Only real flip candidates are:

Lathan Ransom: We weren't even in his top-5
    Jaden Navarrette: Possible if he visits.
    Kole Taylor: LOL not happening because Paopao
    Johnny Wilson: If he has a big Senior year UW may circle back to him but it looks like that bridge has been burned which is fine with me.
    Gee Scott Jr: Seems locked in with OSU.
    Jordan Botelho: Has communication with UW opened back up? I could see that.

So yeah, if there are two flip candidates I'm looking at Botelho, Shipley, and Navarrette as the most likely options. 66.6% chance we flip an Oregon commit, again.
    Nope
    Herbig.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sonics1993 summary-

There's not a lot of flip possibilities there. Done at QB. Done at RB. Supposedly done at OL (sorry Marcus Henderson), Done at WR unless Gary Bryant wants in, DB class is mapped out (very slim chance we could flip Ransom), ILB class is Banks or nobody, OLB class is Smalls, Navarrette, or Keneley, D-line class is focused on Carlton but they have history with Shipley as well.

Only real flip candidates are:

Lathan Ransom: We weren't even in his top-5
    Jaden Navarrette: Possible if he visits.
    Kole Taylor: LOL not happening because Paopao
    Johnny Wilson: If he has a big Senior year UW may circle back to him but it looks like that bridge has been burned which is fine with me.
    Gee Scott Jr: Seems locked in with OSU.
    Jordan Botelho: Has communication with UW opened back up? I could see that.

So yeah, if there are two flip candidates I'm looking at Botelho, Shipley, and Navarrette as the most likely options. 66.6% chance we flip an Oregon commit, again.
    Nope
    Clark Phillips.