Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Which players on the team have made the biggest jumps in their development this off season?

Has there been any depth chart movement since the practices were closed to the media that you know of?

Outside of Tryon, who has looked good rushing off the edge so far in Fall camp?

Latu, and Ngata.

Latu getting some reps with the 1s and a lot of reps with 2.

ZTF and Bowman doing their thing too.

I heard dudes rave about Tuitele, Taki, Tuli, and Levi on the interior too. Paama gunna be ready by his rs soph year, he needs some time. Too bad Bandes had a set back in spring.
    That’d be great to get production outta Ngata. Haven’t seen much.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If the coaches don’t like this site and it’s not helpful to recruiting, why are you here? Are you domesticating us?

Boredom, won't be on this site for long.
    Where will you go next?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Which players on the team have made the biggest jumps in their development this off season?

Has there been any depth chart movement since the practices were closed to the media that you know of?

Latu, and Ngata.

I heard dudes rave about Tuitele, Taki, Tuli, and Levi on the interior too. Paama gunna be ready by his rs soph year, he needs some time. Too bad Bandes had a set back in spring.
    He dominated the spring game
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Latu, and Ngata.

He dominated the spring game
    Now just imagine how dominant he could be if he got up to 230-235. Hopefully the lack of weight gain was more due to his shoulder injury than anything else
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

On a scale of 1-10, how much does the staff dislike Grinolds, Eklund and Fetters?

Can't answer
    So 11. Thanks.
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    @sonics1993 really felt like curtin got turnt to 11 post the smalls Oregon drama even messaging took a shit from OKG to B4L and NFL data. Was this a direct pivot after Cristoballs got in Smalls head?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

@AcropolisJr @sonics1993 - Can each one of you give us a bold prediction come signing day?

Depends on what you consider bold...

UW ends the cycle with a 5-star, weather that’s a new commit or old, I’ll keep that opinion to myself.
    I was thinking something off the radar that you think will happen. A flip maybe? A decommittment? A transfer?