Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My final post at Dawgman

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Went poof in about two minutes.

Since I'm sure it will annoy some to have to see it again, here it is (#HiKim!):

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I'm finally willing accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You know it steamed Kim to have that Dave ending on there. Hahahahah!

In closing, fuck Woodward.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    "Went poof in about two minutes." Ah, the speed of censorship.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Another thought. It must be getting pretty bad over there. DNC AND AUBURN show up here? Hey, the more the merrier...just thinking the ship must really be sinking at Doogfarm. Soooo many refugees here the last few days...
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    welcome aboard everyone, the bandwagon is picking up whoever wants to join...albeit 5 years late.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still can't believe it's looking like it's the real AuburnDawg. I thought it was for sure a phony account.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Hahaha, yeah HHB version 3.0 and they finally come around....better late than never, and the thought that they are pulling their money out of that shithole does make me smile a bit. Perhaps Fetters will lose weight when he can't afford nachos.

#foodstampdiet
  • Options

welcome aboard everyone, the bandwagon is picking up whoever wants to join...albeit 5 years late.

Can't speak for anyone else but I was an HHB pretty much from the start which is what led me to Kim giving me the banhammer in the great purge in the first place. I drifted once HHB went down, couldn't get behind anything that topdawgnc was running. Derek and a few others invited me here a few months back after Kim accused me out on the rivalry board for sharing my password with other HHBs and I told him I didn't have any contact with any of them anymore.

I've been posting here ever since as HillsboroDuck, but I'm not sure anyone but Sven made the connection. After Kim's latest "news", I figured it was time to just cut the Dawgman cord and embrace this place fulltime. There are things I'll miss over there, but much more that I will not.

• Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    oh, and welcome DNC. glad to have you hear.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Can't speak for anyone else but I was an HHB pretty much from the start which is what led me to Kim giving me the banhammer in the great purge in the first place. I drifted once HHB went down, couldn't get behind anything that topdawgnc was running. Derek and a few others invited me here a few months back after Kim accused me out on the rivalry board for sharing my password with other HHBs and I told him I didn't have any contact with any of them anymore.

I've been posting here ever since as HillsboroDuck, but I'm not sure anyone but Sven made the connection. After Kim's latest "news", I figured it was time to just cut the Dawgman cord and embrace this place fulltime. There are things I'll miss over there, but much more that I will not.

Wait...nobody else figured this shit out????
  • Options

dnc said:

Went poof in about two minutes.

Since I'm sure it will annoy some to have to see it again, here it is (#HiKim!):

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I'm finally willing accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

That's how YaleDawg feels as well- and thats coming from a guy who was there at the start.

Kim is a narcissistic fuckbag with a little man complex. He's ruined Dawgman.
    I'm a posiYale. Impressed how much he's able to get away with over there. I hope he continues to speak freely.

• Options

dnc said:

Wait...nobody else figured this shit out????
    doesn't seem like it. maybe apag

• Options

oh, and welcome DNC. glad to have you hear.

Thanks Volcano. I've always appreciated your classy poasts.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Be sure to encourage people to leave dogboy. I had a couple dozen conversations with guys when I left. They were shocked at some of the crap Grinolds said to me when I canceled. Some of them canceled and came here.

It's wrong to give high-handed arrogant companies your money, particularly when their business isn't really that important in the scheme of things.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Swaye said:

Another thought. It must be getting pretty bad over there. DNC AND AUBURN show up here? Hey, the more the merrier...just thinking the ship must really be sinking at Doogfarm. Soooo many refugees here the last few days...

Yes I noticed this forum has exploded and so many new members. This is the new go to spot to talk Husky sports without fearing of censorship.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I dont know if you've heard dnc, but we prefer pie here.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    For what it's worth: a buck 62.

Dawgman.Com - Website Report
    dawgman.com receives about 1 unique visitors and 4 (3.00 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about n/a/day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $1.62. According to Alexa Traffic Rank dawgman.com is ranked number 16,777,215 in the world and 0% of global Internet users visit it. This site has Google page rank of 0. Site is hosted in Seattle, WA, 98101, United States and links to network IP address 216.187.121.100.