Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My final post at Dawgman

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Welcome DNC. When you figure out who I am I will give you a bright and shiny nickel.

Hint- I am not Sect14A

I always thought you were a particularly avid fan of Anna Kournikova

FUCK!
    you can keep the nickel

Thanks, It's my last one
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Welcome DNC. When you figure out who I am I will give you a bright and shiny nickel.

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
    you can keep the nickel

Thanks, It's my last one
    Never fear, I'm hearing minimum wage increase is going to save the day. Obamaphones for errybody!

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those liones. Why the mushy shit?

Fuck Kim. Stick your memories up his shredded butthole with a redhot poker.. Good work coming over to a real husky forum, but that bitch deserves no goodbye. Welcome aboard a sturdy ship!
    LawDawg1 said:

I'd cancel but like a dumbass I paid through February.

dnc said:

Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those lines. Why the mushy shit?

Fuck Kim. Stick your memories up his shredded butthole with a redhot poker.. Good work coming over to a real husky forum, but that bitch deserves no goodbye. Welcome aboard a sturdy ship!

The goodbye wasn't for Kim. There's actual posters over there I actually appreciate, particularly on the hoops board. Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    </blockquote

Hoops? Sheesh its difficult enough to get a football discussion going on this forum. But this site still rocks because one can say "fuck", and "Sark needs to give up playcalling, he's an idiotic playcaller at times. And that his team needs a leader, not a panic stricken and baffled head coach with his head buried in his laminated playcard the entire game" . Shit this would get your posting privileges revoked permanently over there.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those liones. Why the mushy shit?

LawDawg1 said:

I'd cancel but like a dumbass I paid through February.

dnc said:

Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those lines. Why the mushy shit?

The goodbye wasn't for Kim. There's actual posters over there I actually appreciate, particularly on the hoops board. Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    Is this an example of you talking X's and O's?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
    you can keep the nickel

Thanks, It's my last one
    Never fear, I'm hearing minimum wage increase is going to save the day. Obamaphones for errybody!

Like Sark, Obama also promised change. Both have given a 7-6 effort.
  • Options

dnc said:

I'm thinking next year is the year Gaddy makes the leap.
    Haven't you heard? Fuck Gaddy. It's all about Nigel Williams Goss now. Best PG evar!

I'm not gonna miss moosewhosailsdoog.

• Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

I miss those pictures. Bring them back!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
    you can keep the nickel

Thanks, It's my last one

But are showing great incremental progress
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
    you can keep the nickel

Thanks, It's my last one

But are showing great incremental progress
    The economy in 2015 could be special.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Not sure why many on here seem to dislike him, but IMO Yale is by far the only good thing going on Dawgman. Given how realistic and well-written he is, it's a wonder he is tolerated there.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Not sure why many on here seem to dislike him, but IMO Yale is by far the only good thing going on Dawgman. Given how realistic and well-written he is, it's a wonder he is tolerated there.

I think Yale gets some push back because of the air of superiority, but I agree with you.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    "Proposed changes." One of their favorites. What a crock of shit. Proposed changes are to provide even more shotty analysis, inaccurate recruiting information, and even more deletions of any posts that hint of criticism.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Went poof in about two minutes.

Since I'm sure it will annoy some to have to see it again, here it is (#HiKim!):

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I'm finally willing accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

Disagree
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Went poof in about two minutes.

Since I'm sure it will annoy some to have to see it again, here it is (#HiKim!):

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I'm finally willing accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

That's how YaleDawg feels as well- and thats coming from a guy who was there at the start.

Kim is a narcissistic fuckbag with a little man complex. He's ruined Dawgman.
    I didn't always agree with Yale, but if he left and came over, that would be an absolute shock. Kim would be reeling. I would giggle. Manly dudes giggle btw. Fuck off.
    Will wonders never cease? I've been giggling for a couple years now.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

That YaleDawg guy is a fucking asshole

I thought it was interesting he was already here when that whole convo about him started
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

I thought it was interesting he was already here when that whole convo about him started
    I had to be clued in via PM what was going on. I am not known for my brilliance.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

I had to be clued in via PM what was going on. I am not known for my brilliance.
    I guess I am the last horse...who?