Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My final post at Dawgman

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

I knew HillsboroDuck was DNC. I had inside info on that one.

As far as Yale goes, I would be all for him if he decided to change allegiances.

Hardcore Husky is a rogue fan website (much like Shaggy Bevo) and our promise to you is not to limit discussion, positive or negative towards the UW Athletic Dept, football or basketball team.

But can we talk about the women's soccer team?

Sure. You'll just be mocked, derided, and possibly on the same road IMALOSER is on right now.
  • Options
    OscarZetaAcostaOscarZetaAcosta Member Posts: 28
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary

Now we have a poster to operate Sark's lawnmower

My sources inform me that the season is nigh. Time to start your lawnmower engines.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Oscar's our first Messican?

As far as we know.
    But AllKobeAllStopper prefers latinas to whites, so he's an honorary Messican.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dnc said:

If Lloyd St. Claire defects that would seal the deal.

Lloyd is banned from here. Check the list.
    007Dawg lives!

I miss spokanicoug.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'd cancel but like a dumbass I paid through February.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

Apparently I'm paid up through January, and they don't do refunds. I cancelled anyway.

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Shit's changed. I didn't sign up for any higher level BS.
  • Options

LawDawg1 said:

Lawyers are fucking idiots.
    You should invite your good fren and colleague creepycoog up in this bitch.

• Options
    dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

That's a good idea. He's always a post away from a meltdown.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

Isn't creepy the king of dawgboard now? He must like talking to himself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

As far as we know.
    Id include my smoking hot latina assistants but I'd hate for them to see this side of me
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

As far as we know.
    Id include my smoking hot latina assistants but I'd hate for them to see this side of me
    Better to keep this closeted.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yale's a good guy. He sees what's taking place over there, and tries to get in enough common sense posting as he can, without getting Kimberly all worked up. I think, if this place keeps growing, he'll come. I know he's pretty tired of the bullshit censorship that's taking place over there...we've discussed it.

We'll see.

I knew HillsboroDuck was DNC. I had inside info on that one.

As far as Yale goes, I would be all for him if he decided to change allegiances.

Hardcore Husky is a rogue fan website (much like Shaggy Bevo) and our promise to you is not to limit discussion, positive or negative towards the UW Athletic Dept, football or basketball team.

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    vadawg said:

Yale's a good guy. He sees what's taking place over there, and tries to get in enough common sense posting as he can, without getting Kimberly all worked up. I think, if this place keeps growing, he'll come. I know he's pretty tired of the bullshit censorship that's taking place over there...we've discussed it.

Glad I never discovered that place. I hate bullshit censorship. Too bad so many lives were wasted in WWII to put an end to Fascist shit that still lives on.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those lines. Why the mushy shit?

Fuck Kim. Stick your memories up his shredded butthole with a redhot poker.. Good work coming over to a real husky forum, but that bitch deserves no goodbye. Welcome aboard a sturdy ship!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those lines. Why the mushy shit?

Fuck Kim. Stick your memories up his shredded butthole with a redhot poker.. Good work coming over to a real husky forum, but that bitch deserves no goodbye. Welcome aboard a sturdy ship!

Can we talk some X's and O's please? Fuck!
  • Options

The goodbye wasn't for Kim. There's actual posters over there I actually appreciate, particularly on the hoops board. Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
  • Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

welcome aboard everyone, the bandwagon is picking up whoever wants to join...albeit 5 years late.

Can't speak for anyone else but I was an HHB pretty much from the start which is what led me to Kim giving me the banhammer in the great purge in the first place. I drifted once HHB went down, couldn't get behind anything that topdawgnc was running. Derek and a few others invited me here a few months back after Kim accused me out on the rivalry board for sharing my password with other HHBs and I told him I didn't have any contact with any of them anymore.

I've been posting here ever since as HillsboroDuck, but I'm not sure anyone but Sven made the connection. After Kim's latest "news", I figured it was time to just cut the Dawgman cord and embrace this place fulltime. There are things I'll miss over there, but much more that I will not.

Wait...nobody else figured this shit out????
    doesn't seem like it. maybe apag

I assumed you were HillsboroDuck. Nice to have it confirmed though.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dnc said:

Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    No need to fear, IMALOOSER is here.