Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MSNBC just two minutes ago...

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Just dropped in to say that I laugh that the party of birther, "need to pass it to see what's in it", pizzagate, Seth Rich, Benghazi, etc. has issue with the left being liars.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Just dropped in to say that I laugh that the party of birther, "need to pass it to see what's in it", pizzagate, Seth Rich, Benghazi, etc. has issue with the left being liars.

That's a good Kunt. The only person I've seen here talk about either Pizzagate or Seth Rich is you. Now you have two of your pals right here pushing the Chartlottesville lie and you say nothing but bring up a Pizzagate which I've only ever seen you refer to.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That's a good Kunt. The only person I've seen here talk about either Pizzagate or Seth Rich is you. Now you have two of your pals right here pushing the Chartlottesville lie and you say nothing but bring up a Pizzagate which I've only ever seen you refer to.

Bob thinks this board encompasses the entire right. Not to mention you weren't even here when that went down.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It is truly an amazing thing to watch. These fucking idiots can read the quotes where Trump was NOT giving praise to the scum neo nazi's yet they still continue the lie.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob thinks this board encompasses the entire right. Not to mention you weren't even here when that went down.
    Hondo fucks strawman ass because he is both stupid and a liar. I'm here now and today you have two leftists lying through their fucking teeth and you are saying nothing about it.

Bringing up Pizzagate, which again I've only seen you here ever refer to it, is just more of that standard Hondo the Kunt deflection.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

JFC people. Watch the press conference. He specially called the neo nazi type and ANTIFA bad people.

Also, BLM was founded on a lie, and perpetrated by myths.

They can't. They're cucked. TDS is Real. And untreatable.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    The dumbass conservatives are telling us not to believe our eyes and ears. Because he condemned them earlier in his comments doesn’t mean that he didn’t also call them (the neo-Nazis gathered at Charlottesville) very fine people. He doesn’t get credit for condemning them when he turns around and says what he said. It’s not that fucking complicated. He’s not absolved for his very fine people statement because he “totally condemned” them. He still said it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Blob thinks that "very fine people" who rock up and see White nationalists like Spencer, Duke, Cantwell and many many others with tiki torches chanting Jews will not replace us think that's a great movement to join up and help out. If a someone did want to head down there that day, any "very fine people" turned right the fuck around if they had an ounce of integrity once they saw what that rally was truly about. There were no very fine people there that day on the side of the neo-nazis.

More lies from this Kunt.

I think that there are "fine people" who disagree with the removal of statues of historical figures. And as Trump rightfully and prophetically point out, where does this stop? Are Washington and Jefferson next?

And as we now see in SF the answer is yes, they are next.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/nativeson/article/It-starts-with-painting-over-murals-and-removing-14074876.php?psid=g7fmu

But since you're a dishonest Kunt, you can't argue this point so you lie. It's what leftists like you do.

What a fucking liar. Trump was referring to the group that was there that fucking day not some abstract group of people who disagree with the removal of a statue. There was no one that went down there that day that didn't figure out very fucking fast that was not a place for "very fine people" to hang out. What a dishonest POS you are Blob.
    The only fucking liar here is you Scotty.

The issue of removing historical statues didn't start that day Kunt and Trump specifically referenced the removal of not only the Robert E. Lee statute but also the possible removal of other historical statues.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

But Scotty the lying Kunt "knows" Trump really was calling them "fine people."
    That’s not the “very fine people” quote where he’s explicitly talking about the people there in a Charlottesville. Bob is dishonest to the core. But we already knew that.
    Yeah, how dare I post the entire context of his comments. It's so "dishonest" to provide the entirety of what he said.
    The “context” doesn’t refute that he was talking about the neo-Nazis in charlottesville when he said “very fine people”. No way around that.
  • Options

The dumbass conservatives are telling us not to believe our eyes and ears. Because he condemned them earlier in his comments doesn’t mean that he didn’t also call them (the neo-Nazis gathered at Charlottesville) very fine people. He doesn’t get credit for condemning them when he turns around and says what he said. It’s not that fucking complicated. He’s not absolved for his very fine people statement because he “totally condemned” them. He still said it.

You really are a retard, HC. Doubling down on your hysteria? Must be your uterus again.

Put down the pussyhat and cut back on the estrogen, MC. It's turned you into a complete idiot.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is truly an amazing thing to watch. These fucking idiots can read the quotes where Trump was NOT giving praise to the scum neo nazi's yet they still continue the lie.

this really is. It's fucking amazing the mental gymnastics going on right now
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Blob thinks that "very fine people" who rock up and see White nationalists like Spencer, Duke, Cantwell and many many others with tiki torches chanting Jews will not replace us think that's a great movement to join up and help out. If a someone did want to head down there that day, any "very fine people" turned right the fuck around if they had an ounce of integrity once they saw what that rally was truly about. There were no very fine people there that day on the side of the neo-nazis.

I think that there are "fine people" who disagree with the removal of statues of historical figures. And as Trump rightfully and prophetically point out, where does this stop? Are Washington and Jefferson next?

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/nativeson/article/It-starts-with-painting-over-murals-and-removing-14074876.php?psid=g7fmu

But since you're a dishonest Kunt, you can't argue this point so you lie. It's what leftists like you do.

What a fucking liar. Trump was referring to the group that was there that fucking day not some abstract group of people who disagree with the removal of a statue. There was no one that went down there that day that didn't figure out very fucking fast that was not a place for "very fine people" to hang out. What a dishonest POS you are Blob.

The issue of removing historical statues didn't start that day Kunt and Trump specifically referenced the removal of not only the Robert E. Lee statute but also the possible removal of other historical statues.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

That’s not the “very fine people” quote where he’s explicitly talking about the people there in a Charlottesville. Bob is dishonest to the core. But we already knew that.
    Yeah, how dare I post the entire context of his comments. It's so "dishonest" to provide the entirety of what he said.
    The “context” doesn’t refute that he was talking about the neo-Nazis in charlottesville when he said “very fine people”. No way around that.
    If you believe that, then you also believe that he was calling Antifa "very fine people." No way around that. But when you don't care about the truth or facts and you're committed to a lie why bother relying on logic and what people actually say.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited August 2019
    All I see is division and disunity coming at a time when I hear we’re supposed to come together. Sad.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Weird way to call them "very fine people."
  • Options

All I see is division and disunity coming at a time when I hear we’re supposed to come together. Sad.

Run along little man. This is a grownup argument.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Run along little man. This is a grownup argument.
    This is sowing division ThudBomberFS. How is this helpful to creating unity?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Like history the commies will cherry pick, distort, falsify and delete anything for their "ends".

The ends is them taking the property of people that were willing to work while they were lazy and forcing everyone but the "party elite" into equal misery or if you don't like that there is always the gulags, forced slave labor and dying by starvation and overwork or firing squad.

That's how it has always been done and these useless fucks want more of it.

I say "Molon Labe" to you dickless cowardly twats!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

I just went over this. That quote is from a different part of the press conference. He also called the neo-Nazis very fine people. You can find the transcript in this thread. So the explanation is either he fucked up when speaking or he didn’t actually condemn them. What’s your defense?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

I just went over this. That quote is from a different part of the press conference. He also called the neo-Nazis very fine people. You can find the transcript in this thread. So the explanation is either he fucked up when speaking or he didn’t actually condemn them. What’s your defense?
    A Pinko Faggot Commie talking about neo-Nazi's. That's special shit.