Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MSNBC just two minutes ago...

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Weird way to call them "very fine people."

I just went over this. That quote is from a different part of the press conference. He also called the neo-Nazis very fine people. You can find the transcript in this thread. So the explanation is either he fucked up when speaking or he didn’t actually condemn them. What’s your defense?
    What's the more logical conclusion, that Trump was calling people on both sides of the Statue issue "fine people" or that Trump was calling Neo-Nazi and Antifia fine people?
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Blob thinks that "very fine people" who rock up and see White nationalists like Spencer, Duke, Cantwell and many many others with tiki torches chanting Jews will not replace us think that's a great movement to join up and help out. If a someone did want to head down there that day, any "very fine people" turned right the fuck around if they had an ounce of integrity once they saw what that rally was truly about. There were no very fine people there that day on the side of the neo-nazis.

More lies from this Kunt.

I think that there are "fine people" who disagree with the removal of statues of historical figures. And as Trump rightfully and prophetically point out, where does this stop? Are Washington and Jefferson next?

And as we now see in SF the answer is yes, they are next.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/nativeson/article/It-starts-with-painting-over-murals-and-removing-14074876.php?psid=g7fmu

But since you're a dishonest Kunt, you can't argue this point so you lie. It's what leftists like you do.

What a fucking liar. Trump was referring to the group that was there that fucking day not some abstract group of people who disagree with the removal of a statue. There was no one that went down there that day that didn't figure out very fucking fast that was not a place for "very fine people" to hang out. What a dishonest POS you are Blob.
    The only fucking liar here is you Scotty.

The issue of removing historical statues didn't start that day Kunt and Trump specifically referenced the removal of not only the Robert E. Lee statute but also the possible removal of other historical statues.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

But Scotty the lying Kunt "knows" Trump really was calling them "fine people."
    That’s not the “very fine people” quote where he’s explicitly talking about the people there in a Charlottesville. Bob is dishonest to the core. But we already knew that.
    Yeah, how dare I post the entire context of his comments. It's so "dishonest" to provide the entirety of what he said.
    The “context” doesn’t refute that he was talking about the neo-Nazis in charlottesville when he said “very fine people”. No way around that.
    If you believe that, then you also believe that he was calling Antifa "very fine people." No way around that. But when you don't care about the truth or facts and you're committed to a lie why bother relying on logic and what people actually say.
    One side was all neo-Nazi white supremacist confederacy humpers. The other was leftists of various stripes. And yes they were the good guys at Charlottesville and whenever they confront the white supremacists. So Trump got it 50% right. Congrats.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

I just went over this. That quote is from a different part of the press conference. He also called the neo-Nazis very fine people. You can find the transcript in this thread. So the explanation is either he fucked up when speaking or he didn’t actually condemn them. What’s your defense?
    What's the more logical conclusion, that Trump was calling people on both sides of the Statue issue "fine people" or that Trump was calling Neo-Nazi and Antifia fine people?
    He was clearly talking about the people in charlottesville. Not some abstract people on both sides of the issue. But we both know you’re intentionally playing dumb.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Blob thinks that "very fine people" who rock up and see White nationalists like Spencer, Duke, Cantwell and many many others with tiki torches chanting Jews will not replace us think that's a great movement to join up and help out. If a someone did want to head down there that day, any "very fine people" turned right the fuck around if they had an ounce of integrity once they saw what that rally was truly about. There were no very fine people there that day on the side of the neo-nazis.

I think that there are "fine people" who disagree with the removal of statues of historical figures. And as Trump rightfully and prophetically point out, where does this stop? Are Washington and Jefferson next?

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/nativeson/article/It-starts-with-painting-over-murals-and-removing-14074876.php?psid=g7fmu

But since you're a dishonest Kunt, you can't argue this point so you lie. It's what leftists like you do.

What a fucking liar. Trump was referring to the group that was there that fucking day not some abstract group of people who disagree with the removal of a statue. There was no one that went down there that day that didn't figure out very fucking fast that was not a place for "very fine people" to hang out. What a dishonest POS you are Blob.

The issue of removing historical statues didn't start that day Kunt and Trump specifically referenced the removal of not only the Robert E. Lee statute but also the possible removal of other historical statues.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

That’s not the “very fine people” quote where he’s explicitly talking about the people there in a Charlottesville. Bob is dishonest to the core. But we already knew that.
    Yeah, how dare I post the entire context of his comments. It's so "dishonest" to provide the entirety of what he said.
    The “context” doesn’t refute that he was talking about the neo-Nazis in charlottesville when he said “very fine people”. No way around that.
    If you believe that, then you also believe that he was calling Antifa "very fine people." No way around that. But when you don't care about the truth or facts and you're committed to a lie why bother relying on logic and what people actually say.
    One side was all neo-Nazi white supremacist confederacy humpers. The other was leftists of various stripes. And yes they were the good guys at Charlottesville and whenever they confront the white supremacists. So Trump got it 50% right. Congrats.
    Did you wear your mask?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

All I see is division and disunity coming at a time when I hear we’re supposed to come together. Sad.

Run along little man. This is a grownup argument.
    This is sowing division ThudBomberFS. How is this helpful to creating unity?
    Fuck Off. I'll give it three days before you return to your normal lying asshole self.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

A Pinko Faggot Commie talking about neo-Nazi's. That's special shit.
    You’re pretty angry this morning. Exacerbated by your dementia?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He was clearly talking about the people in charlottesville. Not some abstract people on both sides of the issue. But we both know you’re intentionally playing dumb.
    Now all you have to do is establish that there were no people who opposed removing the statue who weren't Neo-Nazis. And you're dodging of the question regarding Trump calling Antifa "fine people" doesn't go unnoticed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,069
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All Muslims are terrorists
  • Options
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

This is such fucking horseshit. I can't believe the lengths you'll go to in order to perpetuate such falsehoods.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now all you have to do is establish that there were no people who opposed removing the statue who weren't Neo-Nazis. And you're dodging of the question regarding Trump calling Antifa "fine people" doesn't go unnoticed.
    In Charlottesville at that Unite the Right rally in August 2017 there were no people who opposed removing the statue that weren’t neo-Nazi white supremacist confederacy humpers. Pretty easy to understand, dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

In Charlottesville at that Unite the Right rally in August 2017 there were no people who opposed removing the statue that weren’t neo-Nazi white supremacist confederacy humpers. Pretty easy to understand, dumbfuck.
    Okay, so Trump was calling Antifa "fine people." Got it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

A Pinko Faggot Commie talking about neo-Nazi's. That's special shit.
    You’re pretty angry this morning. Exacerbated by your dementia?
    No like the rest of America we're tired of little pinkos like you. Move to your paradise of choice and be happy. Venezuela is kicking ass right now. you could probably get down there and get on an execution squad or something special like that. Maybe divert some food shipments and starve the population. All those fun things your ideology demands. It'll be like a commie summer camp!
  • Options

All Muslims are terrorists

Few on this thread will see the irreverent humor in this. Sad.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Okay, so Trump was calling Antifa "fine people." Got it.
    Sure, works for me. The problem is calling the white supremacists fine people, dumbfuck.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Wrong. But idiocy confirmed. So, thanks for that, HC.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The protests and opposition to removing the statue and changing the name of the park pre-date the rally. The existing opposition was hi-jacked by the neo-Nazis. There were and are people on both sides of the issues who are fine people, there are also Neo-nazis and Antifa asswholes like yourself on both sides of the issue.

Trump clearly states that he is not referring to the Neo-Nazis. But you're so invested in your lie you ignore and or dismiss his clear statements so that you can continue to push your lie.
  • Options
    The existing opposition in Charlottesville who organized the rally to unite the right in Aug 2017 were white supremacist neo-Nazis. Anything suggesting otherwise is butchering the history of that event.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The existing opposition in Charlottesville who organized the rally to unite the right in Aug 2017 were white supremacist neo-Nazis. Anything suggesting otherwise is butchering the history of that event.

And anyone who claims that the only people who oppose removing historical statues are all white supremacists is a fucking liar who is pushing an agenda.

Now for the question you've dodged 3 times. Was Trump calling Antifa "fine people?"
  • Options
    “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Hondo Link: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html