Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MSNBC just two minutes ago...

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Trump winning again and your meltdown continuing?
    Can’t move on trump won potd!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

So everyone who opposed the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue was a neo-Nazi. Got it. What a lying piece of shit you are dude

Everyone who traveled to charlotteseville to march and oppose the removal, yes. You know, the people Trump was talking about. Not the abstract “everyone who opposed” you obtusely bring to make a somehow even dumber than average argument for your standards.
    Ah yes, the minding reading Kunt act. So despite the fact that Trump specifically called out the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists as people that he wasn't including in his "fine people" statement, you "know" he really was including them.

They lie, it's what they do, it's who they are.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Blob thinks that "very fine people" who rock up and see White nationalists like Spencer, Duke, Cantwell and many many others with tiki torches chanting Jews will not replace us think that's a great movement to join up and help out. If a someone did want to head down there that day, any "very fine people" turned right the fuck around if they had an ounce of integrity once they saw what that rally was truly about. There were no very fine people there that day on the side of the neo-nazis.

More lies from this Kunt.

I think that there are "fine people" who disagree with the removal of statues of historical figures. And as Trump rightfully and prophetically point out, where does this stop? Are Washington and Jefferson next?

And as we now see in SF the answer is yes, they are next.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/nativeson/article/It-starts-with-painting-over-murals-and-removing-14074876.php?psid=g7fmu

But since you're a dishonest Kunt, you can't argue this point so you lie. It's what leftists like you do.

What a fucking liar. Trump was referring to the group that was there that fucking day not some abstract group of people who disagree with the removal of a statue. There was no one that went down there that day that didn't figure out very fucking fast that was not a place for "very fine people" to hang out. What a dishonest POS you are Blob.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

So everyone who opposed the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue was a neo-Nazi. Got it. What a lying piece of shit you are dude

Everyone who traveled to charlotteseville to march and oppose the removal, yes. You know, the people Trump was talking about. Not the abstract “everyone who opposed” you obtusely bring to make a somehow even dumber than average argument for your standards.
    The left erasing history is the story. That's what fascists do. They erase and make up history. History is important.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Blob thinks that "very fine people" who rock up and see White nationalists like Spencer, Duke, Cantwell and many many others with tiki torches chanting Jews will not replace us think that's a great movement to join up and help out. If a someone did want to head down there that day, any "very fine people" turned right the fuck around if they had an ounce of integrity once they saw what that rally was truly about. There were no very fine people there that day on the side of the neo-nazis.

I think that there are "fine people" who disagree with the removal of statues of historical figures. And as Trump rightfully and prophetically point out, where does this stop? Are Washington and Jefferson next?

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/nativeson/article/It-starts-with-painting-over-murals-and-removing-14074876.php?psid=g7fmu

But since you're a dishonest Kunt, you can't argue this point so you lie. It's what leftists like you do.

What a fucking liar. Trump was referring to the group that was there that fucking day not some abstract group of people who disagree with the removal of a statue. There was no one that went down there that day that didn't figure out very fucking fast that was not a place for "very fine people" to hang out. What a dishonest POS you are Blob.
    The only fucking liar here is you Scotty.

The issue of removing historical statues didn't start that day Kunt and Trump specifically referenced the removal of not only the Robert E. Lee statute but also the possible removal of other historical statues.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

But Scotty the lying Kunt "knows" Trump really was calling them "fine people."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

The left erasing history is the story. That's what fascists do. They erase and make up history. History is important.
    They are like the Taliban and al Qaeda.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

The issue of removing historical statues didn't start that day Kunt and Trump specifically referenced the removal of not only the Robert E. Lee statute but also the possible removal of other historical statues.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

That’s not the “very fine people” quote where he’s explicitly talking about the people there in a Charlottesville. Bob is dishonest to the core. But we already knew that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

That’s not the “very fine people” quote where he’s explicitly talking about the people there in a Charlottesville. Bob is dishonest to the core. But we already knew that.
    Yeah, how dare I post the entire context of his comments. It's so "dishonest" to provide the entirety of what he said.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    Software isn't letting me post the link.

But look up the "Charlottesville Lie" video from PragerU, and you'll see just how dishonest and invested these Kunts are with their "fine people" lie.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Biden praised Antifa

The dems created ANTIFA and BLM and all the other true hate groups. They fund them and direct them. It's nothing more than paid thuggery. Arranged paid protests and violence and then democrat local governments that allow them to attack people and "give them room to riot".

Fuck all of those people with a rust razor encrusted cheese grater.
    The casual racism of linking together Black Lives Matter with Antifa and Neo-Nazis.

GFY.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Yeah, how dare I post the entire context of his comments. It's so "dishonest" to provide the entirety of what he said.
    Yeah, why start now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    What the left knows is that many of their voters are stupid like both of these Kunts and the ones that aren't stupid they know are dishonest just like HC and Scotty and they'll happily repeat this lie as if it were true.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This new lie on the right that actually he didn’t call them “fine people” (which he did, on camera, in view of everyone) shows how easy it is to just lie to all the hooting conservative morons like Bob who will then eat it up

Really? Then post it. Liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The Char

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Yeah, why start now.
    Ooooh, Owl comes in for an ankle bite.
  • Options

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

“Very fine people” on the side of the neo-Nazis who showed up to Charlottesville. You can stop lying to yourselves and everyone else.

You actually interpret the above so support your point, HC? It's clear as day Trump distinguished the neo-Nazis from the "very fine people."

You libs will contort yourselves into pretzels to manufacture falsehoods.

Like you just did here.

Never breed. One of you is enough.
  • Options

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

“Very fine people” on the side of the neo-Nazis who showed up to Charlottesville. You can stop lying to yourselves and everyone else.

You actually interpret the above so support your point, HC? It's clear as day Trump distinguished the neo-Nazis from the "very fine people."

Like you just did here.

Is the media dividing the nation ThudBomberFS?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

It's almost as if you're nothing more than dishonest piece of shit who has no interest in the truth. He goes on to say specifically that he isn't talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists when he refers to "fine people" but you don't quote that part of his statement because you're dishonest piece of shit.
    Who were the non neo-Nazis in Charlottesville? The ones chanting “jews will not replace us” while huddled around the Robert E Lee statue. There were only white supremacisr confederacy humpers on that side.
    The people Trump "condemned totally."

Any other questions, dumbass?
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

Biden praised Antifa

The dems created ANTIFA and BLM and all the other true hate groups. They fund them and direct them. It's nothing more than paid thuggery. Arranged paid protests and violence and then democrat local governments that allow them to attack people and "give them room to riot".

Fuck all of those people with a rust razor encrusted cheese grater.
    The casual racism of linking together Black Lives Matter with Antifa and Neo-Nazis.

GFY.
    "Intersectionality" is what links them. And the Left owns that 100%.

Try again, DH Dawg. That race card effort fails.
  • Options

Like you just did here.

Yes. Unquestionably. Duh.
  • Options

Like you just did here.

Yes. Unquestionably. Duh.
    Damn, that’s a shame.