Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Overman, 2020 3* TE, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

They didn't drop him but he was told we couldn't take his commitment right now as we wait to see how we do with Yary. Jake decided to seal his spot with Oregon State after that because he didn't want to risk losing it.

Is this how Petersen helps Smith with recruiting, by offering and creating hype so that OSU fans are excited and want to keep Smith around and Smith repays Petersen with an annual win?

Let's hold off on the Yary circlejerk and patting ourselves on the back until Jordan "Sizzle" PowWow actually lands a coveted recruit, don't you think?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

They didn't drop him but he was told we couldn't take his commitment right now as we wait to see how we do with Yary. Jake decided to seal his spot with Oregon State after that because he didn't want to risk losing it.

Is this how Petersen helps Smith with recruiting, by offering and creating hype so that OSU fans are excited and want to keep Smith around and Smith repays Petersen with an annual win?

Let's hold off on the Yary circlejerk and patting ourselves on the back until Jordan "Sizzle" PowWow actually lands a coveted recruit, don't you think?
    Redman?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Redman?
    Bryant?
  • Options
    dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Redman?
    I thought it was the CW around here that Garbers was offered and taken to recruit Redman.

And @CallMeBigErn , I've been told by the cognoscenti here that Bryant was coming here even if Gary Ridgeway in a pink tutu was recruiting him.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Redman?
    I thought it was the CW around here that Garbers was offered and taken to recruit Redman.

And @CallMeBigErn , I've been told by the cognoscenti here that Bryant was coming here even if Gary Ridgeway in a pink tutu was recruiting him.
    That was bullshit
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Redman?

People believe what they want to believe but I think the easiest conclusion is that they wanted Garbers.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Redman?

People believe what they want to believe but I think the easiest conclusion is that they wanted Garbers.
    This bored has really spit the bit when it comes to the TSiO http://www.zitronenparty.de pair, huh? Both of the things I posted were directly stated and taken as received knowledge.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Redman?

This bored has really spit the bit when it comes to the TSiO http://www.zitronenparty.de pair, huh? Both of the things I posted were directly stated and taken as received knowledge.
    Anybody on this bored can claim to have sources inside the program. It's pretty obvious which ones are just making shit up in an attempt to make their bullshit seem reliable