Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson to the Ducks

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

LMAO they literally took Brayden Lenius 2.0 and think he's the best receiver Oregon has ever recruited! :D

And they think they got a huge win over UW lol! :D

OMG you guys. Oregon fans give me so many laughs. Bless their hearts. They don't know what they don't know.

And you thought getting James Smith was a real coup and a huge loss for Oregon. What a buffoon. 😂😂😂😂
    This is a stupid take
    The biased and ignorant have difficulty recognizing the truth..

Actually it is a take that recognizes the idiocy of a stupid take.😂😂

Jealous of what you stupid fuck?

Also James Smith was offered by Pedo state, Michigan, and most importantly UW as a DB and somehow he’s not good?

Stupid fucking qoock.

😂😂😂😂
  • Options

Smith was a take for both schools. Wilson was not a take for UW. UW is killing Oregon in head-to-head battles and Oregon is getting UW's leftovers. Jalen McMillan is the #1 WR out West. He could have gone anywhere. Chose UW over Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Oklahoma. Rome Odunze is the #2 WR out West. He will choose between UW and Oklahoma and he'll be dawg. Those two guys are why Wilson got put on the back burner by UW.

Sure the WDWHA card gambit a known favorite of Huskies. Ha ha ha
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

LMAO they literally took Brayden Lenius 2.0 and think he's the best receiver Oregon has ever recruited! :D

OMG you guys. Oregon fans give me so many laughs. Bless their hearts. They don't know what they don't know.

And you thought getting James Smith was a real coup and a huge loss for Oregon. What a buffoon. 😂😂😂😂
    This is a stupid take
    The biased and ignorant have difficulty recognizing the truth..

Actually it is a take that recognizes the idiocy of a stupid take.😂😂

Jealous of what you stupid fuck?

Also James Smith was offered by Pedo state, Michigan, and most importantly UW as a DB and somehow he’s not good?

Stupid fucking qoock.

• Options

Did you get a lot of laughs during the 13 straight years we were kicking your ass. 😂
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Did you get a lot of laughs during the 13 straight years we were kicking your ass. 😂
    No

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Smith was the #2 west coast CB on some boards after Ringo.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    M
    dtd said:

It’s a bad class. He was someone Oregon wanted but he wasn’t a national recruit.

Bottom line Lake will make him a good cb.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

It’s a bad class. He was someone Oregon wanted but he wasn’t a national recruit.

Chryst. There are literally two five star corners on the West Coast this year, one more who could be when it's all said and done and a good amount of four-stars There has never been a year in the 247 Composite era where the West Coast has had two five-star cornerbacks.

If you think this is a down year for cornerbacks or there's a Pac-12 school that wouldn't drop Smith if Ringo, Elias Ricks and Clark Phillips all wanted to flop they're commitments to them, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

Chryst. There are literally two five star corners on the West Coast this year, one more who could be when it's all said and done and a good amount of four-stars There has never been a year in the 247 Composite era where the West Coast has had two five-star cornerbacks.

If you think this is a down year for cornerbacks or there's a Pac-12 school that wouldn't drop Smith if Ringo, Elias Ricks and Clark Phillips all wanted to flop they're commitments to them, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It’s the depth of the class. It’s not good. We’ve had classes like 2017 where everyone could take one or two corners with little drop off.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

It’s the depth of the class. It’s not good. We’ve had classes like 2017 where everyone could take one or two corners with little drop off.
    HS Blue Chip CBs on Composite in the Pac-12 Footprint By Year

2020: 7
    2019: 7
    2018: 5
    2017: 10
    2016: 7
    2015: 7
    2014: 5
    2013: 5

Pac-12 schools going 0-3 on Ricks, Phillips and Ringo is what killed the depth.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Only made the tanking of your program that much more hilarious :D

Bye bye Oregon golden era :D

Regression to the mean :D

Middle of the PAC :D
  • Options
    edited August 2019

DJDuck said:

Lol, it’s going to be Oregon and UW for awhile. Oregon is going no where but up with the state of the PAC 12 right now.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Lol, it’s going to be Oregon and UW for awhile. Oregon is going no where but up with the state of the PAC 12 right now.
    Perception is not reality. The Pac-12 isn't shit. Just had a lot of head coaching turnover the last couple of years but is now stabilizing again. Let me know when Oregon beats WSU. Until then it'll be UW and WSU battling for the North title.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Perception is not reality. The Pac-12 isn't shit. Just had a lot of head coaching turnover the last couple of years but is now stabilizing again. Let me know when Oregon beats WSU. Until then it'll be UW and WSU battling for the North title.
    There is a void of coaching talent in the PAC 12. It’s really not good. It’s a bunch of retreads and assistants that didn’t even run their side of the ball with Wilcox and Leach handicapped by location. I am including Cristobal. What makes me optimistic about Cristobal is the the money Oregon will put into the program and his work ethic. He has a vision that’s proven unlike Edwards.

Recruiting is slipping, stadiums are emptier and we have a terrible PAC 12 commissioner.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

There is a void of coaching talent in the PAC 12. It’s really not good. It’s a bunch of retreads and assistants that didn’t even run their side of the ball with Wilcox and Leach handicapped by location. I am including Cristobal. What makes me optimistic about Cristobal is the the money Oregon will put into the program and his work ethic. He has a vision that’s proven unlike Edwards.

Recruiting is slipping, stadiums are emptier and we have a terrible PAC 12 commissioner.
    The Pac-12 has the best head coaching talent in the country right now. Can you name a conference with a collection of coaches better than Petersen, Kelly, Shaw, Leach, and Wilcox? Those guys know what they're doing. You're trying to look for easy wins for Oregon that won't be there. This conference is always the most competitive conference in the country. Oregon will never get back to the level of success they had under Chip Kelly and Cristobal's recruiting is smoke and mirrors. Not enough recruiting wins against big boy schools to justify the class rating and too many of his 4-star commits are skill players and not enough are lineman. A lot of people work really hard, doesn't mean they're competent.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

The Pac-12 has the best head coaching talent in the country right now. Can you name a conference with a collection of coaches better than Petersen, Kelly, Shaw, Leach, and Wilcox? Those guys know what they're doing. You're trying to look for easy wins for Oregon that won't be there. This conference is always the most competitive conference in the country. Oregon will never get back to the level of success they had under Chip Kelly and Cristobal's recruiting is smoke and mirrors. Not enough recruiting wins against big boy schools to justify the class rating and too many of his 4-star commits are skill players and not enough are lineman. A lot of people work really hard, doesn't mean they're competent.
    You have to be kidding yourself. The PAC 12 is competitive because everyone is mediocre and the top end teams aren’t talented enough to go unscathed. The PAC 12 has shit the bed against other leagues. What are you smoking?

Kelly and Petersen are the most decorated coaches. Kelly will only be good if he decides to recruit. He will never help this conference if he doesn’t up his game. His recruiting at UCLA is far worse than at Oregon. For the sake of the conference, I hope he can get UCLA to 8-4 and matched up in bowls where he can win.

Right now coaching is clearly superior in the Big 10 and SEC.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

The south is LOADED!
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

There’s a shit ton of talent everywhere. Do you honestly think that because of one class that Oregon will stop getting 4 star talent on the OL?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

There’s a shit ton of talent everywhere. Do you honestly think that because of one class that Oregon will stop getting 4 star talent on the OL?
    Oregon hasn't been getting 4-star talent on the O-line for years and it hasn't changed under Cristobal. Sewell in one class and Jonah T in another is nothing. That's Sark level O-line recruiting. 6 of UW's last 7 O-line commits are 4-star recruits.