Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson to the Ducks

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Yes. Do you think this puts pressure on Badger to commit or do you think he feels there will be a spot for him no matter what?

If he wants to play wide receiver. I hope he wants to play db with the options we have at WR.
    Pussy. If I could play both ways in High School Badgers should be able to.πŸ˜‚

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    CHARMIN @StrongArmCobra this and JR comments confirmed your priors. Hats off to you my fren
  • Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

UW was the early crystal ball favorite because they were his favorite school and early leader. UW passed, crystal balls changed accordingly. More UW leftovers going to Oregon. Enjoy :)
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Washington passed........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Uber WDWHA.

You are raising my delicious Schadenfreude levels to heights not experienced by me.......Thank You
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    LMAO they literally took Brayden Lenius 2.0 and think he's the best receiver Oregon has ever recruited! :D

And they think they got a huge win over UW lol! :D

OMG you guys. Oregon fans give me so many laughs. Bless their hearts. They don't know what they don't know.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Congrats. Thought he seemed like a UCLA guy. Is Chip even recruiting?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RealRhino said:

What? No. He's been Oregon forever.
  • Options

LMAO they literally took Brayden Lenius 2.0 and think he's the best receiver Oregon has ever recruited! :D

OMG you guys. Oregon fans give me so many laughs. Bless their hearts. They don't know what they don't know.

And you thought getting James Smith was a real coup and a huge loss for Oregon. What a buffoon. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

And you thought getting James Smith was a real coup and a huge loss for Oregon. What a buffoon. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    This is a stupid take
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    RealRhino said:

Good Observation

Chip hates recruiting. He was that way at Oregon. IMO it will be his undoing at UCLA.

The Beavs have a better class right now. The Bruin faithful are getting impatient.

• Options

DJDuck said:

This is a stupid take
    The biased and ignorant have difficulty recognizing the truth..

Actually it is a take that recognizes the idiocy of a stupid take.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Options

DJDuck said:

This is a stupid take

DJDuck said:

This is a stupid take

• Options
    It is Uber Schadenfreude to witness your pain and unpleasantness and the fact I can get under your thin skin on this board designed for Ducks.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

This is a stupid take
    The biased and ignorant have difficulty recognizing the truth..

Actually it is a take that recognizes the idiocy of a stupid take.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jealous of what you stupid fuck?

Also James Smith was offered by Pedo state, Michigan, and most importantly UW as a DB and somehow he’s not good?

Stupid fucking qoock.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Smith was a take for both schools. Wilson was not a take for UW. UW is killing Oregon in head-to-head battles and Oregon is getting UW's leftovers. Jalen McMillan is the #1 WR out West. He could have gone anywhere. Chose UW over Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Oklahoma. Rome Odunze is the #2 WR out West. He will choose between UW and Oklahoma and he'll be dawg. Those two guys are why Wilson got put on the back burner by UW.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jesus, DJDuck is worse than MoosterFS. Is there a worse Duck poaster?