Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Huskies Fall Camp 2019 Recap Open Thread

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Lol I told you guys Morris was fucking good. :D

Nobody wanted to believe it. Everybody hated Morris as a recruit and some wanted Cale Millen instead of him.

If this is a 100% open QB competition then by week 1 Eason should be the starter and Morris should be the back up.

Morris is Jake Fromm 2.0

Lawrence Taylor, Barry sanders, and Jacob Fromm all possibly on the same team next year. Snarl!!
    And Joe Tryon reminds me of Jadeveon Clowney too.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Give the reps to Eason and Morris and warm up the Portal

Never die
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Nobody wanted to believe it. Everybody hated Morris as a recruit and some wanted Cale Millen instead of him.

If this is a 100% open QB competition then by week 1 Eason should be the starter and Morris should be the back up.

Morris is Jake Fromm 2.0

Lawrence Taylor, Barry sanders, and Jacob Fromm all possibly on the same team next year. Snarl!!
    And Joe Tryon reminds me of Jadeveon Clowney too.
    JJ watt 2.0
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Morris is Jake Fromm 2.0

Lawrence Taylor, Barry sanders 2.0, and Jacob Fromm all possibly on the same team next year. Snarl!!
    FTFY
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Morris is Jake Fromm 2.0

Pretty sure I beat you to the Morris hype, but I don't really care enough to start a struggle session so you can have this one.
    You always do this. Plagiarize my shit without realizing it and thinking you were first.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Morris is Jake Fromm 2.0

Pretty sure I beat you to the Morris hype, but I don't really care enough to start a struggle session so you can have this one.
    I was getting a ton of shit on the teenage boi bored for saying Morris was legit.

#alwaysright
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Man McKinney gonna portal?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good stuff on Ahmed