Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cataclysmic

Comments

• Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

animate said:

Hitting it from behind masks alot of warts ...

Not anal warts.
    ummmm Ruth studied bible prophecy. Zero chance she practices sodomy...even in the privacy of her own home since bible prophecy advocates don't let people have sex that way because it's against the lord's way. It's exactly why Lindsay Graham is clearly a virgin at 70 years old - never married and advocates bible prophecy.
    Graham is assuredly gay (which is ok obvi)

That lifetime bachelor shit used to work in the 70’s
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TacoSoup said:

Meek said:

animate said:

Not anal warts.
    ummmm Ruth studied bible prophecy. Zero chance she practices sodomy...even in the privacy of her own home since bible prophecy advocates don't let people have sex that way because it's against the lord's way. It's exactly why Lindsay Graham is clearly a virgin at 70 years old - never married and advocates bible prophecy.
    Graham is assuredly gay (which is ok obvi)

That lifetime bachelor shit used to work in the 70’s
    Lindsey Graham is almost assuredly being blackmailed right now. It's not that he likes men, but more of what "his type" is
    Go on... I'm single and ready to mingle.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

animate said:

Not anal warts.
    That’s not Biblical prophecy
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It better not be James Smith. He was CB’d to Oregon by two fucking people, care here this weekend, and seems like he might commit. He’s take Jackson’s spot, then add Hector/Covington/Esteen.

That isn’t cataclysmic. Covington committing isn’t cataclysmic. Esteen isn’t. Hector isn’t. Even Latu isn’t.

So this better be fucking Jordan Banks or JTT, or she is purposely trying to die on a hill just to piss off DDY and Coker since they called her out.

If she really is in the know about a "cataclysmic" or "game changing" turn of events in UW recruiting that she can reveal after signing day, I'm guessing it has to do with either Smalls or Gee Jr.

Banks would be a great get and us probably the top guy on our bored right now but getting him wouldn't be "cataclysmic".

Of course all of this is relative, as Ruth is likely just stirring stuff up to get attention.
    sounds more prophetic than cataclysmic to me.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

It better not be James Smith. He was CB’d to Oregon by two fucking people, care here this weekend, and seems like he might commit. He’s take Jackson’s spot, then add Hector/Covington/Esteen.

That isn’t cataclysmic. Covington committing isn’t cataclysmic. Esteen isn’t. Hector isn’t. Even Latu isn’t.

So this better be fucking Jordan Banks or JTT, or she is purposely trying to die on a hill just to piss off DDY and Coker since they called her out.

If she really is in the know about a "cataclysmic" or "game changing" turn of events in UW recruiting that she can reveal after signing day, I'm guessing it has to do with either Smalls or Gee Jr.

Banks would be a great get and us probably the top guy on our bored right now but getting him wouldn't be "cataclysmic".

Of course all of this is relative, as Ruth is likely just stirring stuff up to get attention.
    sounds more prophetic than cataclysmic to me.
    'Tis a prophecy of The Great Cataclysm
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Fypdate

The Great Poets would just laff and laff watching this
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

AcropolisJr 1658 posts
    51 minutes ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    Things are currently happening behind the scenes that I believe we are all going to be very very happy about.

If things hold as they are now, and we keep doing with the ‘20 & ‘21 recruits what we are now... we could have two of the best classes the university has ever seen, back2back!
    All I’m able to say is I’m excited. And I can’t wait for you all to be too.

Shit I can't tell, is this a transfer thing? I can't handle the ups & downs, I just can't
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AcropolisJr 1658 posts
    51 minutes ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    Things are currently happening behind the scenes that I believe we are all going to be very very happy about.

If things hold as they are now, and we keep doing with the ‘20 & ‘21 recruits what we are now... we could have two of the best classes the university has ever seen, back2back!

If Sark was the coach still I'd just assume this was an alt handle of Kim's or Fleenor's. Since none of those guys like Pete and wanted him to fail so they'd be right, I'm dooging over it just a little.
  • Options

AcropolisJr 1658 posts
    51 minutes ago
    via Mobile
    VIP

We're back in it for Smalls.