Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cataclysmic

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Dawgman poster @AcropJr (one of the guys who seems to have a link to the program) just hinted at things going on behind the scenes that could be described as "cataclysmic" for the '20 and '21 classes

Described as cataclysmic by 99.81% of people on Earth, or by Ruth and poets and stuff?

Because it matters.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Savell

Maybe UW just needed to flip the script on him and make the hot girl playing hard to get jealous with Lance Keneley. Maybe the realization that UW won't wait around for him and the class is filling up fast had him like "Oh shit, I fucked up, Coach Pete not playing, they really finna take another guy at my position." I'm just making shit up but I could see that happening behind the scenes. Still won't believe it till I see it tho.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    IMO if it’s Savell I think it was being around Washington so much that you take it for granted it’s always there but wanted to see other hot girls and now he’s kinda made his rounds and it’s all coming back to Washington doesn’t matter if you shit talk the girl you use to be with or not at some point you still think about them even when chatting with other hot girls and when the time is right you hit them with that “You up?” Text to see if they are still there. Wouldn’t be surprised if Pete told him to take all his visits and enjoy it and see if he likes any others to see if Washington is the best fit for him.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    It would be expected from Peterman. He wants to make sure that all his recruits are "all in" and all that shit.

"Yeah, go on dates with the other girls ... Suck em and fuck em ... Make sure you get the Jimmy wet ... If you're ready to marry us and make it to the NFL and be the Hometown hero then let us know ... We'll keep the porch light on ..."

Is that about right?
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Beno4Life said:

I’m not buying Smalls for a second.

As hard as it is to block the dopamine rush of Smalls changing his mind, I can’t do this to my mental health again.

The kid put Pete and the program on blast, takes a few months off socials, then comes back on with a seemingly bigger ego and more SEC talk and is now cataclysmically coming back on the line for UW?

I can’t buy it. Fuck man. I love Savvy. But fuck.

All I can reasonably think of is Banks. Gee is gone. JTT would be amazing. Same with Emeka. But Savvy and Gee are the only ones that would be cataclysmic to me. Then again, I have no idea what that word means anymore in Roof’s fucked up world.

I agreed with nearly everything you said, but you are massively understanding the impact JTT would have.... Gee being cataclysmic and jtt not being is absurd lol
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I am hearing huard is about JTT is about to reclassify to 2020
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Unless it was a commit from Smalls, I don't think just getting back in his top 8 or top 10 would classify as "cataclysmic." I mean, he's been visiting FSU and Tennessee recently. He's enamored with teams like Florida, Texas, Texas A&M, Bama, Georgia, Oregon, etc, which aren't the typical group we recruit against.

Both Ruth and this poster mentioned the '20 and '21 classes. My WAG is that it'd be multiple commits, potentially over both classes. Petersen doesn't love in-season visits, but maybe he'll plan something bigger for September 28th (Adidas launch party- FSP?) or November 2nd (Hometown Heroes). Both are huge games, which isn't Petersen's style, but maybe he'll have his own St. Tosh Day Massacre.

Or we beat Utah and ASU for Lance Keneley. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gee is not “cataclysmic” lol. He’s a good WR that’s probably overvalued by the sites and camps.

JTT is a generational talent.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gee is not “cataclysmic” lol. He’s a good WR that’s probably overvalued by the sites and camps.

Gee is really, really good. Getting him would be as big as getting Puka was.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Not a big fan. I think he’s already maxed and he’s not very fluid. He’s super stiff. He gets off at camps by being more physically mature than anyone else.

Jalen and Rome>
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hereing Tootooto is 55/45 between transferring to Worshington or Central Worshington.

Don't twist.

Chinned through my tears.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree Gee is really good but we already have Jalen in the boat with Rome waiting in the wings. Last year Puka was what saved the WR class. Gee wouldn't do that for this class. Thus, not so "cataclysmic" if Gee were to flip.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam

I disagree, not because of the Gee's ability but because of the rest of the WR class. Last year UW only had Taj, which made getting Puka that much bigger. This year we have one comparably talented receiver in the boat and possibly another very soon, without even considering Sawyer.
    Fuckin 53 seconds by some loser without an avatar. I'm going to go put some bleach in my coffee.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I disagree, not because of the Gee's ability but because of the rest of the WR class. Last year UW only had Taj, which made getting Puka that much bigger. This year we have one comparably talented receiver in the boat and possibly another very soon, without even considering Sawyer.
    Fuckin 53 seconds by some loser without an avatar. I'm going to go put some bleach in my coffee.
    He has an avatar.